Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I predict that I will die early due to prolonged loneliness but here is what I’m doing to prevent this from happening

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Im 21 year old. I suffer from prolonged loneliness. I read an article from the Centers of Disease Control, a US Government Agency that specializes in health and medical research to inform the public. According to the general consensus of the medical community, if loneliness is severe, it may reduce your lifespan by 15 years. Health experts and researchers compare loneliness to smoking. It’s a really bad condition to be in. I, as an incel, will not let this condition/state take me down. I am aware that IncelTears users want me dead but they will not win. Im fighting against loneliness by enjoying a single life to the best of the ability. There a healthy ways of coping. I Meditate outdoors, I listen to my favorite music to relax my mind, I’m eating healthy, I am reducing sugar due to high blood pressure, and i am combatting sad/depressing feelings by staying preoccupied with my hobbies. There so much that I can do to improve life. I will have to cope so intensely to the point where i no longer feel bad anymore. I would rather fight against my condition than to commit suicide. Roping is a sign of weakness. Im a rebel

Loneliness attacks our physical health at every angle, for better or worse. Exercise and nutrition are the only real preventions

Loneliness attacks our physical health at every angle, for better or worse. Exercise and nutrition are the only real preventions
That’s why I’m eating healthy and exercising. In my free time, I browse .is

That’s why I’m eating healthy and exercising. In my free time, I browse .is
Same bro. The last normal relationship I had with normies was many yaers ago. It was rough back in highschool. Even the social rejects didn't want ton talk to me. trucel trait

How does being lonely reduce your lifespan? Is it talking about the guys who killed themselves because of it?
It puts us at risk for heart problems and lowers our immunity. Also, rotting ages us rapidly

I don’t care about living long. I wanna be dead around 40 or earlier. I’m just sick of life in many ways. I have cool hobbies that I enjoy as distractions, but the loneliness is slowly killing me. I eat tons of junk food because I just don’t care at all anymore. Good on you though if you can muster up the energy to car and still live a somewhat ok life

I don’t care about living long. I wanna be dead around 40 or earlier. I’m just sick of life in many ways. I have cool hobbies that I enjoy as distractions, but the loneliness is slowly killing me. I eat tons of junk food because I just don’t care at all anymore. Good on you though if you can muster up the energy to car and still live a somewhat ok life
As an incel, I got used to loneliness through the years. At some point, you become numb

As an incel, I got used to loneliness through the years. At some point, you become numb
Yeah, I did too. I still don’t care about living long though. I just try to enjoy as many copes as possible

Im 21 year old. I suffer from prolonged loneliness. I read an article from the Centers of Disease Control, a US Government Agency that specializes in health and medical research to inform the public. According to the general consensus of the medical community, if loneliness is severe, it may reduce your lifespan by 15 years. Health experts and researchers compare loneliness to smoking. It’s a really bad condition to be in. I, as an incel, will not let this condition/state take me down. I am aware that IncelTears users want me dead but they will not win. Im fighting against loneliness by enjoying a single life to the best of the ability. There a healthy ways of coping. I Meditate outdoors, I listen to my favorite music to relax my mind, I’m eating healthy, I am reducing sugar due to high blood pressure, and i am combatting sad/depressing feelings by staying preoccupied with my hobbies. There so much that I can do to improve life. I will have to cope so intensely to the point where i no longer feel bad anymore. I would rather fight against my condition than to commit suicide. Roping is a sign of weakness. Im a rebel
Good for you. If you’re so lonely are yoy really nt? An NT person would pursue friendships.

No! Don't leave bro! I feel suicidal too. So I understand feeling lonliness And there's people like me who love you. I hope I have a short life too however the day you die is when I wish you good luck in the after life because yeah I understand the feeling of loneliness. However I share the same hatred of you when it comes to people. Normies from incel tears are our enemies we need to fight those toxic bastards

Last edited:
I hate living my location where I'm living. And I don't care about being healthy at this point either so I'm also stuck in a lonley unhappy situation. I want early death too. However most people are our enemies including from Incel tears and most normies. We can't let our enemies beat us

Last edited:
I hate living my location where I'm living. And I don't care about being healthy at this point either if I'm also stuck in a lonley unhappy situation
What is the place you live in like? I'm from the suburbs and there are way too many normies and sluts all around, but luckily we have a cabin to go to on the weekends to get away from society and back to nature.

What is the place you live in like? I'm from the suburbs and there are way too many normies and sluts all around, but luckily we have a cabin to go to on the weekends to get away from society and back to nature.
I hate living in the whole country of Colombia so it was by force. It's also in a suburban area. Just living in unhappiness everyday either. I would love to be secluded from people too. Where I live at the moment some of the people are assholes

I hate living in the whole country of Colombia so it was by force. It's also in a suburban area. Just living in unhappiness everyday either. I would love to be secluded from people too. Where I live at the moment some of the people are assholes
Yeah, that's very relatable. Being around so many people sucks as a social outcast. Those couple days at the cabin are straight up lifefuel

Yeah, that's very relatable. Being around so many people sucks as a social outcast. Those couple days at the cabin are straight up lifefuel
Same but I only go out if I have to otherwise I would rather be at home all day. And avoid people. Even online like on Discord servers there's a ton of assholes on there

Same but I only go out if I have to otherwise I would rather be at home all day. And avoid people. Even online like on Discord servers there's a ton of assholes on there
Yeah, same here. I usually go out at night anyways, so there aren't many people out.

Yeah, same here. I usually go out at night anyways, so there aren't many people out.
They ignore me however back in school I was hated on only bullies and teachers talked to me Thank God school days are over there's no point in socializing if people are going to hate us anyway.

They ignore me however back in school I was hated on only bullies and teachers talked to me Thank God school days are over there's no point in socializing if people are going to hate us anyway.
Yeah man. I tried putting myself out there and it never worked. I only had one friend in middle school who was a sped guy. We were actually good friends until we changed schools and he became such a shut in that he wouldn't even meet me in person anymore. In high school, I had zero friends despite trying. Hard to get a gf when you can't even manage to make friends. Here's one of my worst school experiences. Back in 9th grade, there was a group project in home economics class. Everyone found a group of their friends in 20 seconds and I was the only motherfucker left by myself. I had to go around to each of the 10 groups and ask if I could join. They ALL denied me entry and made up a bs excuse. Then after a few minutes of trying to get a group to accept me, the teacher looked at me like I was retarded and manually assigned me a group. They hated me because I was an outsider and treated me like shit.

Yeah man. I tried putting myself out there and it never worked. I only had one friend in middle school who was a sped guy. We were actually good friends until we changed schools and he became such a shut in that he wouldn't even meet me in person anymore. In high school, I had zero friends despite trying. Hard to get a gf when you can't even manage to make friends. Here's one of my worst school experiences. Back in 9th grade, there was a group project in home economics class. Everyone found a group of their friends in 20 seconds and I was the only motherfucker left by myself. I had to go around to each of the 10 groups and ask if I could join. They ALL denied me entry and made up a bs excuse. Then after a few minutes of trying to get a group to accept me, the teacher looked at me like I was retarded and manually assigned me a group. They hated me because I was an outsider and treated me like shit.
Brutal. I was able to only make it on having around like 3 friends, however, no body were normies. They all had like autism or other mental conditions. However, I remember a group of girls called me a creep. All girls that were my crushes rejected me, so not even a female friend for me. All of my friends were guys. And in adult life they decline to give me thier number and just like in school. They block me online. In 11th and 12th grade I was an out cast so I don't sit wirh anyone in lunch I was all alone since my friends had a different lunch period. Also here's a truecel fact about me. I felt the most betrayed when my mom forced me to invite the classmates who I got along with the most in Highschool and no one came to my graduation party so for thier lying excuse I blocked them for betraying and lying to me for not coming to my graduation party

Last edited:
Brutal. I was able to only make it on having around like 3 friends, however, no body were normies. They all had like autism or other mental conditions. However, I remember a group of girls called me a creep. All girls that were my crushes rejected me, so not even a female friend for me. All of my friends were guys. And in adult life they decline to give me thier number and just like in school. They block me online. In 11th and 12th grade I was an out cast so I don't sit wirh anyone in lunch I was all alone since my friends had a different lunch period. Also here's a truecel fact about me. I felt the most betrayed when my mom forced me to invite the classmates who I got along with the most in Highschool and no one came to my graduation party so for thier lying excuse I blocked them for betraying and lying to me for not coming to my graduation party
Brutal man. Sucks being a social reject. I would have sat alone during lunch in high school, but there were no empty tables. I had to sit at a table of normies and just stare down all the time. There was this fat guy who tried to embarrass me a lot.

Brutal man. Sucks being a social reject. I would have sat alone during lunch in high school, but there were no empty tables. I had to sit at a table of normies and just stare down all the time. There was this fat guy who tried to embarrass me a lot.
What did he used to do to you?

What did he used to do to you?
Nothing that bad tbh. He'd just ask my why I was so quiet in front of all his friends and would ask me about popular normie stuff that I had no clue about and it would embarrass me to look like such an idiot. I don't think this guy was actually that bad, pretty sure he just genuinely couldn't understand my sperginess. In middle school I had some real bullies though that called me "pear face" for my big forehead and narrow jaw. Others would poke fun at my by saying I'm anorexic and offer me a candy bar in a joking way because I was so skinny.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back