Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who else here never let the rage phase? Just made it dormant... call it what you want: red pill rage, blackpill rage, idgaf.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Some say they have "come to terms with it" or some BS, but i dont think its the case.

I think you just learned how to deal (AKA cope) with it better, but it never left you.

Some others also say that everything is cope, but can you really say that a person who's enjoying life to the fullest is actually coping?

anyways, im still pissed about it. Its not like i (or anyone, matter of fact) can control how shit actually comes off for me, internally or externally.

Meaning you're not that much in control anyways. If something makes you disgusted, angry, happy, sad, dissapointed, its NOT in your control.

You can only, half-assedly, come to terms with it the best way you can.

I hate downies. Does that mean im a monster? No. It just means that some old gene i have, an instinct if you wanna, makes me absolutely disgusted and distrustful of their entire existence and point of being.

Now i dont plan to do anything about it, but in this cucked society we live in, theres no such thing as even a room for me to talk about it, an actual normal feeling that even a lot of normies might have too.

End of rant.

It's more normal to be angry at how unjust your life is than to accept your fate.

Anyone who says they stopped caring and accepted about not having friends and a girlfriend is coping

Depends on the character, and by that I mean the genes that influence our thinking and emotions. Some people give up, some come to terms with it, other rage on and on until something changes, or they initiate that change.

Just the same way how a child with emotionally absent parents may develop depression, some other child in the same scenario would develop PTSD or Antisocial Personality Disorder.

It really just comes up to our genetics. Some people are rebellious by nature, others give up or can’t rage like you do without constantly opening up old wounds.