Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL : ukrainian wives now paid to call the military to send their husband to war

Why is some soldier in the living room ?
It won't be the last time there's a strange man in the living room

So this is the male privilege everyone's been talking about I suppose?

It never ceases to amaze me. A funny thought experiment; if, instead of us, foids were the ones dying in wars, losing their children after divorces, slaving away their lives to provide for their families (if lucky to have one), committing 80% of suicides and being the 80% of the homeless, while simultaneously being the ones maintaining the society for you.. man I'd be SO kind and empathetic to them, just to random foids on the street every chance I get. I'd be extremely grateful for everything they've done for my well being and for how much they've suffered just so I can live a peaceful happy life.
Like, imagine being in that spot and not feeling that at all? You gotta be a fucking psychopathic entitled brainless cunt to not feel this way and to not understand all that.

They ARE in that spot every living second of their lifes and they DON'T feel any respect or empathy towards men.
Have you ever had a woman feel this way towards you? Grateful, empathetic, concerned about your well-being? Of fucking course never. At best they tell you you're privileged and they're oppressed, lmao. That's all you need to know about foids, they are heartless ungrateful psychopaths.

Last edited:
It’s funny hearing normies talk about this war with all the logistical and tactical jargon thinking that they are big brain, but they fail to realize how pointless and retarded it all is.
N-no, didn't you get the memo? Have you not consooomed the mainstream media narrative? The russians need to be beaten at all costs because they are evil orcs and the ukrainians are angelic pure victims. Are you not a good person?

Disgusting foids should have been executed. They spread their legs to all forms of authority or chad and backstab those closest to them at the drop of the hat.
THIS NEEDS A FUCKING PIN , ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL AND GYNOCENTRIC PEAK .

Idk what the fuck is going on with this world anymore, The human species are disgusting and deserve to be raped and nuked, And honestly this bitch deserves to be raped for killing her own husband, The one she is supposed to love, Sick world we live in!
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

It never ceases to amaze me. A funny thought experiment; if, instead of us, foids were the ones dying in wars, losing their children after divorces, slaving away their lives to provide for their families (if lucky to have one), committing 80% of suicides and being the 80% of the homeless, while simultaneously being the ones maintaining the society for you.. man I'd be SO kind and empathetic to them, just to random foids on the street every chance I get. I'd be extremely grateful for everything they've done for my well being and for how much they've suffered just so I can live a peaceful happy life.
Like, imagine being in that spot and not feeling that at all? You gotta be a fucking psychopathic entitled brainless cunt to not feel this way and to not understand all that.

They ARE in that spot every living second of their lifes and they DON'T feel any respect or empathy towards men.
Have you ever had a woman feel this way towards you? Grateful, empathetic, concerned about your well-being? Of fucking course never. At best they tell you you're privileged and they're oppressed, lmao. That's all you need to know about foids, they are heartless ungrateful psychopaths.

High IQ, they are devoid of any form of empathy

So they abandon their betabuxx husband, abandon their countries, and sleep around western europe as "refugees." The lack of female loyalty knows no bounds

So they abandon their betabuxx husband, abandon their countries, and sleep around western europe as "refugees." The lack of female loyalty knows no bounds
The teehee gend4r

maybe the Russians should just bomb Ukraine flat this point

Idk what the fuck is going on with this world anymore, The human species are disgusting and deserve to be raped and nuked, And honestly this bitch deserves to be raped for killing her own husband, The one she is supposed to love, Sick world we live in!
I want ww3 to come true. We as humans done too many horrible things to each other. Those foids are being so selfish. This is just evil of what they’re doing. Those foids are traitors. This is sick you know? They don’t deserve no certificate @Qwertyuiop99 @VideoGameCoper

Last edited:
The victims of this war are the average men, yet because it's average men, nobody cares, can care, it will continue like this eternally and wherever the next war for us to watch is waged.

It won't be the last time there's a strange man in the living room

View attachment 1178418
Can you imagine how many women don't post about how much of a promiscuous, ape-brain piece of shit they are? I can't and don't want to.

It does show how humans can be polygamous. When resources are so plentiful, females of our species don't associate with males besides a sperm donation (Briffault's law), and in the conscious mind, to fuel their narcissism and ego, because they are children.

When it's the 1950s and there is no welfare state, no OnlyFans, no affirmative action, they had to find a beta bucks to have resources to raise a child. Now the single mother is more common in the UK than ever before (according to the last census, it's just over 50% of births that are registered as "sole" meaning no father).

Women basically today have zero reason to be with a man besides his face making them have a rush of feel good chemicals because of his height and jawline, skeleton. More and more it's becoming the case that our species is polygamous.

The victims of this war are the average men, yet because it's average men, nobody cares, can care, it will continue like this eternally and wherever the next war for us to watch is waged.
U are right, but who is sending these men to the frontlines? Its not foids its other men. Who is recruiting soldiers on streets of Ukraine? Men ofc. Men are their own biggest enemy

View: https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1794427198545314257

She can just press a button and he'll be sent to war.

In exchange, she keeps the house and get some government (=male taxpayers) money.

Truly beautiful.

Imagine that: as an average bluepilled ukrainian cuck, you wake up wednesday, thinking about your loving wife. Is she going to let you have sex today ? It's that time of the month where she sometimes let you do it.

BUT SURPRISE.

Well, because your wife just called them.

And they're coming for you.

Teehee.

Thank fuck I'm not from Ukraine what an unbelievable cucked country

Poor women, my heart truly goes out to them and their struggles. Imagine that; living with a freeloader husband who won't even go and die in a war. Incredible entitlement from the male gender!

I don't think she herself did that based on her "no words" at the end of the video, she's just blowing the whistle for internet attention. I do really really want to know what the true average normie thinks of this considering 66% of young men are single. living in a world where women are supposed to be equal to men and seeing this shit (and the videos of ukie females partying it up in europe while their husbands are literally tortured to death) has to cause major whiplash for NPCs

It's exactly as you say.

'Male privilege' = apex fallacy in action. They obsess about men being overrepresented in the top 1%, while completely ignoring how men are similarly overrepresented at the very bottom of society.

They need to fight and die so my family can get richer

I never thought I'd say this, but I have found a country where the men are more cucked than Thailand. Ukraine almost disproves the racepill and heightpill, tall + white yet the men are complete cucks.

Honestly, it feels like white women and whiter asian women are absolute psychopaths.

Absolutely no emphaty, I hope it is possible to save the human race by breeding in emphaty on whiter women. It is disgusting how they backstab you by selling you out in war or cheating on you for a dark triad violent chad..

Would join the russian army to solely rape those ukranian whores

View: https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1794427198545314257

She can just press a button and he'll be sent to war.

In exchange, she keeps the house and get some government (=male taxpayers) money.

Truly beautiful.

Imagine that: as an average bluepilled ukrainian cuck, you wake up wednesday, thinking about your loving wife. Is she going to let you have sex today ? It's that time of the month where she sometimes let you do it.

BUT SURPRISE.

Well, because your wife just called them.

And they're coming for you.

Teehee.

god the world is cucked

Is your husband balding?
Call this number now to get rid of him and replace him with chad!!!
"helloooo is this the husband replace emergency number? Yeah my husband is hidding in his house...please come and take him away. thhhhannnkkksssss. and give me new handsome husband.":foidSoy:
now she is living in his house with his money and lie about him how much of an asshole he was...