Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White worshiping ethnics - Difference between men and women

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
One thing I've noticed with white worshiping ethnics is how the genders treat white features differently. For women, often times they want there offspring to carry the white features. White features for ethnic foids are almost like status symbol.

Case in point:

View: https://twitter.com/PLAYYPENN/status/1607710492235030528

Whereas, the ethnic men seems like they don't really care if their offspring expresses white phenotype or not. I've never seen any ethnic man overjoyed that his offspring looks white...never in my life.

This of course, correlates with women's hypergamous nature - their offspring moved up a perceived racial hierarchy and it's almost a symbol of "making it"; accepted by the white dominant society - their aspirations for assimilating has been realized.

Asian women wanting white features is chad only. No fucking asian wants a ginger kid.

Least mentally ill noodlewhore

Ethnic toilets assume a whiter child will have an easier life in this society. Overall they are right, but most ethnic foids are almost obsessive about this to a point where they start hating and even denying their own ethnicity + avoiding any association with their own people.

Basically every ethnic foid is deathnic.

nah, if they can't get a white chad, they'll settle for anything that is white, from what i've observed.
Thanks for cutting off the better evidence of my sentence fuckwit. If they'd settle for anyone white, where's my korean tradwife?

It's not unlikely that ethnic men with white foids also want their kids to appear whiter, however; especially with their curries and their glorification of lighter features. :feelshehe:

Thanks for cutting off the better evidence of my sentence fuckwit. If they'd settle for anyone white, where's my korean tradwife?
have you tried meeting them?

have you tried meeting them?
Yeah, always ignored. Chad only you fucking idiot, a mexican I knew that was shorter than me got an asian gf, maybe white normies but not white sub 5.