Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics Have No Business calling themselves Incels

Ok i understand your lack of frustration and the perceived privilege to ethnic men

But do understand those privilege only matter for top tier ethnic men and female

Most lower ethnics are suffering trust me most ethnics are better offf in there own countrys
Ya they are better off in their own countries.

There isn't no Jewish depopulation for you fags so don't expect me to feel shit for y'all

Im starting to think that every "X race cant be incel" poster secretly has an inferiority and cuck complex towards said race

Im starting to think that every "X race cant be incel" poster secretly has an inferiority and cuck complex towards said race

Ethnics= Real Women, No Jewish Depopulation agenda against them, cheaper to live in.

Honestly it's just them failing on easy mode I don't get it

White women are trash and the reason why the whites are ultimately facing extinction.

SEAmaxxing or LAmaxxing is the future for younger millennial White men to ascend because the Boomers absouletely fucked up white wiminz.

Ethnic women date literal subhumans all the time because they are still real human.

You ethnic Fakecels are just a special kind of incompetent honestly

Yea, fuck ugly shitskins to save the white race. You're retarded, stupid post.

but what about giga aryan chads with 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% shitskin blood in them? should they also go back to wherever they came from?

Yea, fuck ugly shitskins to save the white race. You're retarded, stupid post.

Lol what a disingenuous argument. There's not much to save the white race since boomers, Jews, and Women all teamed up to destroy the West

KYS fakecel