Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White people dont wanna live near niggers tbh

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Even the so called white liberal “non racist” ones it’s true tbh. Just white soys like seeing prime white foids fuck top tier tyrones and white foids wanna fuck top 1% tyrones of the nigger male population. In general though whites are racist as fuck towards niggers. Black males can definitely be funny though tbh. @Colvin76 @TigerFestival @Master @FACEandLMS

Last edited:
people That “love” niggers the most are the ones in mansions 500 feet away from the nearest one

Liberals are the real racists tbh, it's just racism of low expectations instead of traditional racism.

Even the so called white liberal “non racist” ones it’s true tbh. Just white soys like seeing prime white foids fuck top tier tyrones and white foids wanna fuck top 1% tyrones of the nigger male population. In general though whites are racist as fuck towards niggers. @Colvin76 @TigerFestival @Master @FACEandLMS
This is very true.

This is very true.
I had this realization while drunk and high. You may need to be drunk and high to cope with college my nigga. College is hell for TRUCELS like us @Edmund_Kemper @gymletethnicel @Genetic Dead End @HidekiTojota

Damn bro that’s crazy

Everyone hates shitskins tbh sad but truth. You can't stop racism

I had this realization while drunk and high. You may need to be drunk and high to cope with college my nigga. College is hell for TRUCELS like us @Edmund_Kemper @gymletethnicel @Genetic Dead End @HidekiTojota
Thank god I’m graduating in a couple of weeks. Worst years of my life.

It is truly a hellish place but I won't become an alcoholic.

You mog me by 3 points at least
Are sandniggers even human tbh? I’m a sandnigger as well my people are middle eastern I’m a kike @kikecel @BenBerger @tehgymcel420 @Quasimodocel @Diocel

Racism is cope

Guess I'll rope then.
No get on alc. or rape a kikeses. They are so ugly that they aren’t human at all tbh. In GTA V of course mossad @kikecel

No get on alc. or rape a kikeses. They are so ugly that they aren’t human at all tbh. In GTA V of course mossad @kikecel
I'm not a Jew, I can't Israelmaxx.

whites scared of BBC

The only people I think this is really true of are the super rich "liberals" who might as well be conservatives, like Bloomberg. Many rich people are smart enough to know pretending to be Democrat is a good way to avoid scrutiny despite the fact they hold very little liberal or progressive values, and this is ultimately shown in their children. However, I don't think most liberals will oppose living near someone simply because they are black. Maybe they might not want to live in a poor black neighborhood, but neither do many blacks. You think black people who grew up poor and make it big want to go back to the hood? The most liberal white populaces are in minority dominated cities anyways. This is that stupid "Both sides are the same" strawman. We like to mock normies, but the people on this site are far more likely to mock someone for their looks than the average liberal doting around San Fran or NYC is. We literally do it everyday and harass people as "saints" just because they are ugly.

. College is hell for TRUCELS

I feel you there. I went from not being able to stand the smell of cigs, they made my eyes itchy, to smoking 4 packs of Marlboro's a day to needing so much nic smoking isn't fast enough (I'm up to 9 packs/day equivalent now). Also binge drinking and any drugs I can get my hands on. Not a fan of weed though, just makes my heart race and makes me uncomfortable, no cope from it whatsoever.

I feel you there. I went from not being able to stand the smell of cigs, they made my eyes itchy, to smoking 4 packs of Marlboro's a day to needing so much nic smoking isn't fast enough (I'm up to 9 packs/day equivalent now). Also binge drinking and any drugs I can get my hands on. Not a fan of weed though, just makes my heart race and makes me uncomfortable, no cope from it whatsoever.
What about alcoohol?

I live near a few blacks and they're alright

Lived with niggers in the ghetto for years, that shit makes you hate them like no other. Sorry to blackcels jfl
people That “love” niggers the most are the ones in mansions 500 feet away from the nearest one

What about alcoohol?

Lots of vodka. But I enjoyed vodka before college too. Just Russia things, my first beer I was like 6, my mom gave me and my friend one at a movie theater.

Yeah but literally no one wants to live around niggers. Not even other niggers. As soon as one gets successful they move to white neighborhoods.

Are sandniggers even human tbh? I’m a sandnigger as well my people are middle eastern I’m a kike @kikecel @BenBerger @tehgymcel420 @Quasimodocel @Diocel
Yes. Sandniggas are human indeed, but sandCELs, as all incels, are sub-human.
It is not a matter of race but a matter of looks. Even if JBW or BBS theories are true its is always about looks.
We all sub-humans here boyo :feelsrope:
I'm not a Jew, I can't Israelmaxx.
you said you are 25% Jew, don't you? If so, you can Israelimax and make Aliya. But if you live in the West it would be silly tbh.
Even the so called white liberal “non racist” ones it’s true tbh. Just white soys like seeing prime white foids fuck top tier tyrones and white foids wanna fuck top 1% tyrones of the nigger male population. In general though whites are racist as fuck towards niggers. Black males can definitely be funny though tbh. @Colvin76 @TigerFestival @Master @FACEandLMS
It is 10000% true OP.
White liberal normies are utterly sub-human. Not because of their looks but because of their rotten minds, soy possessions, and addiction to cuckery. Generally, whites are gods and uber-racist.
High IQ blacks are indeed funny, talented indeed, and based AF. But unfortunately, the Black culture has been corrupted in America by the white liberals.

Last edited:
Stuck in the whitest neighbourhood you could think of.

I want to live on an island away from everyone.

Yep. All the celebrities that were pissed at Trump for wanting to close the borders to sandniggers weren't exactly welcoming refugees into their mansions.

Just the violent loud psychopathic niggers. Not all blax.

Be honest, would you live near this man?

Wow I'm so racist

Last edited:
Yep. All the celebrities that were pissed at Trump for wanting to close the borders to sandniggers weren't exactly welcoming refugees into their mansions.
Or fucking sandniggers @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Amacko @Diocel

ngl rich black people tend to be tolerable to live around. Its really only the poor ones that suck to live around.

ngl rich black people tend to be tolerable to live around. Its really only the poor ones that suck to live around.
Nogs can be loud but often times black males are pretty based and funny. @FACEandLMS @Colvin76 @TigerFestival

Nogs can be loud but often times black males are pretty based and funny. @FACEandLMS @Colvin76 @TigerFestival
the few rich blacks I've met tend to be really quite ngl. Probably from blacks being known for being super loud so I get the vibe they try hard to "fit in" so to speak.

I have no idea why whites virtue signal so hard. Sometimes their entire prerogative is to virtue signal. Do they really believe that is what makes them better people?White people all over social media constantly harp on issues that they have no idea are about. I remember some white person really trying to argue with me about problems in the black community calling me "racist" for bringing up shameful behavior that black culture glorifies. Like, dude, I'm black who grew up around blacks. How tf are you going to tell me the problems in the black community? Their hearts are in the right place but they are just so damn ignorant

I drink kestrel super
I respect that. I’ve got incel stomach and can’t handle alcohol too well. I drink steel reserve 24 oz 8% abv cause I can get those cans fairly cheaply and get a solid buzz off of one.