Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White guys get >10x as many messages on Tinder... Maximum match rate for an Asian man is 1.54%...

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Top level Asian male model maxes out at 1.54% match rate, 77 matches, and 4 messages after 5000 swipes, while a white male model gets over 10x as many messages:

2-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

5-6/10 Asian guy gets 0.78% match rate and one message.

https://nextshark.com/tinder-racist-experiment-reveals-challenges-dating-asian-man/

White guys just really won the lottery in life, didn't they? Imagine just being loved by 10x more women just for your skin color.

Asians should also be grouped in with curries in that thread explaining their purpose in life
Currycels need to understand one thing.

Our parents were brought from India to the west because there's job positions to fill. There is a big shortage of doctors and IT workers in the USA. How do currycels fit into this? They take skilled workers from India and give them IT jobs and medical jobs in the US.

These jobs are solely for the enjoyment of the upper caste of America, white people. IT workers need to make sure that Chad and Stacy can share their photos and videos of their exciting lives with their friends on instagram. The curries sit there and make impressive algorithms helping Stacy better locate Chad on tinder.

Meanwhile Chad goes to Dr. Patel where he makes sure Chad is safe after a long night of partying, drinking, and fucking. While Stacy is given all the medical precaution she needs to make sure she's having safe sex.

You weren't meant to be a part of society. Nobody cares if you integrate properly, if you find love, etc. ANY of that, your whole purpose is to be a cog in the machine. You're worker bees, you're not meant to reproduce, you're genetic trash that all of humanity wants dead, or at least does NOT want propagated anymore. Thanks to globalization, we can see what races are in demand and which aren't, and curries come dead last in all studies conducted.

Want proof? what girls want to be with curries? Literally 0. People literally make memes about our sexual frustration and inability to get with girls. They think perpetual inceldom is something to be laughed at. Curries = a joke race.

So if you're curry you're better off with suicide. That's my recommendation. Btw I'm right about all of this, just a small amount of self-reflection and you too can come to the same conclusion, the only responses to this will be pure, unadulterated cope from curries in denial. Curries cope with stupid materialism bullshit. "muh house" "muh expensive car" while they firmly sit on the bottom-most rung of society.

Chang can get plenty of matches. Stfu

JFL if you try tinder as an average looking guy

Top level Asian male model maxes out at 1.54% match rate, 77 matches, and 4 messages after 5000 swipes, while a white male model gets over 10x as many messages:

2-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

https://nextshark.com/tinder-racist-experiment-reveals-challenges-dating-asian-man/

White guys just really won the lottery in life, didn't they? Imagine just being loved by 10x more women just for your skin color.
Did you conduct this study? Please tell me how tyrones perform.

Seriously though, why the fuck were BOTH models so under-matched? Who the fuck are women right swiping for?

White chads***

Seriously though, why the fuck were BOTH models so under-matched? Who the fuck are women right swiping for?
JFL there is someone always better than even Chads on tinder. Chads are the average in the eyes of tinder foids. Only GIGA chads slay on tinder. I can dm you pics of gigachads who I use for 25 matches a day.

Indeed. No way Chad only has a 7% match rate.

Ah, this was conducted over a period of 24 hours. In that case, even the normie Asian did alright, considering that probably only a fraction of the 5,000 foids saw his profile.

Last edited:
Great blackpill OP this should be stickied. Can you find one with blacks and curries?

JFL there is someone always better than even Chads on tinder. Chads are the average in the eyes of tinder foids. Only GIGA chads slay on tinder. I can dm you pics of gigachads who I use for 25 matches a day.
Yeah I wanna see who those guys here, dm me.

2-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

Whites aren't good at Tinder, it's just Asians are really bad. Compare whites to blacks and you'll see that women prefer Tyrone's face, and BBC

BRUTAL RACEPILL

this should be stickied, like even I didnt see this one before. this is fresh blackpill

@blickpall @Maeror @Master

Whites aren't good at Tinder, it's just Asians are really bad. Compare whites to blacks and you'll see that women prefer Tyrone's face, and BBC
Wrong
You aren't blackpilled if you believe that
There was a thread a while back for a tinder experiment with a 6 foot 5 Tyrone male model. His match rate and quality of matches was shit tier compared to white chad

BRUTAL RACEPILL

this should be stickied, like even I didnt see this one before. this is fresh blackpill

@blickpall @Maeror @Master
Cope. Women dating white men on tinder happens because most chads are white. However your average white dude will be destroyed by black dudes.

Wrong
You aren't blackpilled if you believe that
There was a thread a while back for a tinder experiment with a 6 foot 5 Tyrone male model. His match rate and quality of matches was shit tier compared to white chad
We have a new study that shows white women prefer the faces of black men to white and asian men. It's currently got a thread here on the site. Check it out. You're coping as usual

We have a new study that shows white women prefer the faces of black men to white and asian men. It's currently got a thread here on the site. Check it out. You're coping as usual
Try it yourself. White chad vs Tyrone and report back. Go on I'm waiting

White chads>tyrones>chads of other races>chadlites>average black men>average ethnics>average white men.

I want you (as a black man) to ask 1000 white women out in person. When all 1000 reject you, then we'll talk. But you must record your conversation with all women

Great blackpill OP this should be stickied. Can you find one with blacks and curries?

I wish I had one on curries. I think everyone knows it's hopeless for us so no one even tries to test it or talk about it.

Literally no one cares if we have no prospects.

The best looking ethniks are only par with incel looking whites. It's over dude.

I want you (as a black man) to ask 1000 white women out in person. When all 1000 reject you, then we'll talk. But you must record your conversation with all women
I'm not a Tyrone. Do a tinder experiment with a looksmatched chad and Tyrone and compare the matches you get after a day. If Tyrone gets more matches I will concede the racepill

Just merged 2 pics together so we can post it as 1 in other threads

ANOTHER racepill pic goes to my RACEPILL folder

Untitled 3

I'm not a Tyrone. Do a tinder experiment with a looksmatched chad and Tyrone and compare the matches you get after a day. If Tyrone gets more matches I will concede the racepill
i don't want tinder on my phone.

like I told you coping morons

a real life friend thomas, a white normie, is doing 2x better than A LITERAL ASIAN MODEL.

like I always say...-3 THEORY=racepill

WHITES HAVE AN AUTOMATIC 3 PSL POINTS ON THEIR SMV COMPARED TO AN ETHNIC. A 9/10 ETHNIC WILL HAVE SAME SEXUAL MARKET VALUE AS AN 6/10 WASP.

ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL. (SUB 3 WHITE AND SUB 6 ETHNIC)

>Chad has a 6% match rate

Holy shit.

The white normie mogged the asian chad in matches and responses lol
Like I said before:
Race > Face > Height

Pure sui fuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even white 9/10 Chad isn't doing very well.

The game is rigged for Asiancels and it's not even funny. Asian men are playing the game on hard mode in a game where you cannot win.

Chad has a lower match rate than a fat black woman. What a time to be alive.

i think the percentages might be off, lots of foids are scared shitless to be catfished and murdered on tinder nowadays so i guess it would make sense for some of them not to go for 10/10 guys even if irl they would jump on them no hesitation

The truth is that the Jew is pushing black males as the hottest thing while cucking the white man and Asians. The Jews wants everyone's daughter to suck that Negro dick.

It was shown in that same thread that the study was bullshit. What a dumb fuck

the fact that chang and chad get that low of a match triggersd the most

also JBW

There must be something wrong with this. Barely 7% matches with male white model? No way. Also this didn't correspond with other fake account results. So probably bullshit

There must be something wrong with this. Barely 7% matches with male white model? No way. Also this didn't correspond with other fake account results. So probably bullshit

It was results in 24 hours only to standardize it. They only let each experiment run 24 hours. So these are actually match and message rates for the first 24 hours of a new account.

Haha. I was about to post this. Holy shit. It's over. Completely over.

Just makes me wonder WHO women are matching with. Do they even match? Maybe no man can meet female standards in 2018

Asians are the most feminine race of all. Almost all the men look gay. Gaysians all of them. Blacks are the most masculine. Remember michelle obama? She had man arms. Its why the respective race does the worst, the asians are all women and the blacks are all men

Half of Tinder female profiles are dead accounts. Tinder duplicates their accounts across cities, and keeps deactivated accounts to make it look like there are more women than there actually are.

Half of Tinder female profiles are dead accounts. Tinder duplicates their accounts across cities, and keeps deactivated accounts to make it look like there are more women than there actually are.

That's useful to know. I know Zoosk when I tried using it 5 years ago is a shitshow because it scrapes fake profiles off of Facebook, or if you signed in once via Facebook it would make a profile for you. It's like 70%+ fake profiles that have been autogenerated this way.

eg. some of it is discussed here:
https://zoosk.pissedconsumer.com/zo...-me-with-my-personal-info-20140801516997.html

Fugg, a male model has a maximum match rate of 6.84%.

Fugg, a male model has a maximum match rate of 6.84%.

they did the swiping wrong,

you can't swipe 5000 in one day, lol, only a few hundred max will see your profile

Yup. Lol @ everyone here surprised at low match rates bluepilled fuckers

this is why it's pointless as a sub-tier male to try any apps like tinder, even chads are barely getting matches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back