Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White german foid married an african tribe nigger

Then go back to Africa living in your mud hud and defecating on the streets
No I already talked about this but im gonna get a farm in croatia one day but africa is so bad right? Its better to live in a country like the jewish states of america or jewmany with your faggot friends eating grains and worshipping the jews

No I already talked about this but im gonna get a farm in croatia one day but africa is so bad right? Its better to live in a country like the jewish states of america or jewmany with your faggot friends eating grains and worshipping the jews
Nah buddy you're not stepping foot in Europe. We don't want you here

Im in jewmany right now nigga yea im sure you faggots don't want someone who's not a jew faggot slave here
If you don't like Europe why did go to Germany? Get the fuck out of Europe, you don't belong here

If you don't like Europe why did go to Germany? Get the fuck out of Europe, you don't belong here
Because I was born here and my parents were brainwashed into coming here to jewmany nigga

Last edited:
If you worship this oogabooga tribe nigger so much why don't you go live with him in Africa defecating with him on the streets? If you want to be closer to nature like this nigger then you can either get the fuck out of this forum and start climbing trees with your oogabooga friends or you can neck yourself this very moment you stupid primate nigger

Europeans modernised the world more than anyone else. Sure ur relatives may look good now but future generations will look worse and worse. Yes the reason ugly humans exist is because we dont live in nature and eat shit food look at the skulls of hunter gatherers this is a known fact u absolute moron why are you denying this
Wrong , hunter gatherer would be today giga tier trucels today because they look like to abomination and fucked up from brutal life and harsh conditions.
The more future gets the more face of humans improves

If you worship this oogabooga tribe nigger so much why don't you go live with him in Africa defecating with him on the streets? If you want to be closer to nature like this nigger then you can either get the fuck out of this forum and start climbing trees with your oogabooga friends or you can neck yourself this very moment you stupid primate nigger
Nature is inherently evil for favoring Tyrones and chads

Yes this is based and right .I hope @Karakol96 gets it

It's funny that she looks like a stereotypical feminist. If she'd stayed in Goymany, she'd be fighting for women's rights. Now she's happy under a brutal patriarchy because it would be racist to question the ways of the negro.
Patriarchy is always bad for foids except when it done by Tyrones and chads.Foids are such disgusting hypocrites

Wrong , hunter gatherer would be today giga tier trucels today because they look like to abomination and fucked up from brutal life and harsh conditions.
The more future gets the more face of humans improves
Any evidence?