Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White german foid married an african tribe nigger

You picked 3 random images of people nobody knows how old they are and then you made a comparison? Logical reasoning isn't made for you pal
and here are some 20year olds

Attachments

• Bild_2024-07-13_144843779.png
    Bild_2024-07-13_144843779.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
You are the perfect jew slave lmao
"Jew slave!!!!!!!!!" Genuinely why are you so low iq? "Oh research is made by jews so I must do the opposite of what they say" bla bla bla. Then why don't you drink a liter of mercury since research says that mercury is bad for your health and research is made by jews? Why don't you do the opposite this time? Stupid sandnigger

"Jew slave!!!!!!!!!" Genuinely why are you so low iq? "Oh research is made by jews so I must do the opposite of what they say" bla bla bla. Then why don't you drink a liter of mercury since research says that mercury is bad for your health and research is made by jews? Why don't you do the opposite this time? Stupid sandnigger
Mercury does not taste good and u will feel like shit after consuming it u absolute moron just listen to your body

Mercury does not taste good and u will feel like shit after consuming it u absolute moron just listen to your body
Yes but research says mercury is bad and research is made by jews? Are you gonna be a jew slave?

Yes but research says mercury is bad and research is made by jews? Are you gonna be a jew slave?
Im not gonna listen to jews instead of my body if I feel good after eating something and I see my skin and hair looking healthier but some study says its bad for you im not gonna believe it

Omg bro ur taking the piss right? U think genetics come out of nowehere?
Genetics come from your parents, who got theirs from their parents and so forth, what has nutrition to do with it? you staggering piece of shit

Genetics come from your parents, who got theirs from their parents and so forth, what has nutrition to do with it? you staggering piece of shit
U think everyone just got random genetics? If u have good bone structure but u start eating shit and the next 30generations do so aswell they will look worse and worse ur genetics change

Im not gonna listen to jews instead of my body if I feel good after eating something and I see my skin and hair looking healthier but some study says its bad for you im not gonna believe it
Yea then why don't you take tren? People say they feel amazing when they take it and get muscle mass really quick. Ever heard of long term problems? Stupid Kirghizistan sandnigger

And who do you think is pushing feminism and LGBT shit? U want to listen to those people?
Feminism and LGBT is being pushed by leftists and they have nothing to do with "Jewish elites" or whatever conspiracy theory you believe in

Yea then why don't you take tren? People say they feel amazing when they take it and get muscle mass really quick. Ever heard of long term problems? Stupid Kirghizistan sandnigger
People say they feel like shit on it they have anxiety and other problems and too much muscle mass is bad you retard I already said this. Humans are supposed to be lean with some muscle.

U think everyone just got random genetics? If u have good bone structure but u start eating shit and the next 30generations do so aswell they will look worse and worse ur genetics change
You have no idea how biology and genetics work, so why are you here yapping random nonsense?

Feminism and LGBT is being pushed by leftists and they have nothing to do with "Jewish elites" or whatever conspiracy theory you believe in
Yeah you are actually retarded. All media is controlled by jews u fucking retard

also im not from kyrgyzstan nigger its just a random name

Theres no way u are actually incel lmao if u are u are the biggest cuck on this planet

People say they feel like shit on it they have anxiety and other problems and too much muscle mass is bad you retard I already said this. Humans are supposed to be lean with some muscle.
They feel like shit after taking it for too much time. PEDs increase libido, strength, aggression etc. and people who have taken them will tell you they felt on top of the world the first few weeks of taking them. What I'm saying is that doing choices based on how you feel that moment and how your body reacts to something is stupid and that's not how science works. But from the things you said I guess your chimp brain is just far from any logical reasoning ability

They feel like shit after taking it for too much time. PEDs increase libido, strength, aggression etc. and people who have taken them will tell you they felt on top of the world the first few weeks of taking them. What I'm saying is that doing choices based on how you feel that moment and how your body reacts to something is stupid and that's not how science works. But from the things you said I guess your chimp brain is just far from any logical reasoning ability
Yes other PEDs like testosterone can make you feel good but tren wont it will give you crazy anxiety, sleeping problems, bad skin etc. and it will only make u feel good in the gym because you are much more agressive and have more strenght, will build more muscle etc. Where did I say u should make choices based on how you feel at the moment? Like I said look at your body change overtime. U could have said junk food as an example aswell eating donuts and fries may feel good at the moment but its bad for you

Yap Yap. What else? The Earth is flat? We are controlled by reptilians? QAnon?
I dont know if the earth is flat or not probably not but I dont give a fuck since it wont change anything for me. I dont know if we are controlled by reptilians either and I dont know too much about QAnon. U cant compare these things to jews controlling the media which has more than enough proof

Where did I say u should make choices based on how you feel at the moment? Like I said look at your body change overtime.
With your philosophy: How do you look at your body changing overtime if you don't make any choice based on how you feel at the moment?
I believe in science, so If I have to eat or take something I will look at scientific research. But you with your chimp philosophy "I don't look at scientific literature, I just look at how my body responds" how do you make any choice on what to eat and take and what not? Testosterone injections make you feel good at the beginning, but scientific literature says that long term they are bad. From your viewpoint doing testosterone injections are good because they make your body feel good, so for how long are you gonna take them until you see sideffects which can take even years to manifest?

We didn't randomly spawn in you dumbfuck. Oh let me guess, the theory of evolution is fake news? Go neck yourself you low iq sandnigger kirghizistani chimp

With your philosophy: How do you look at your body changing overtime if you don't make any choice based on how you feel at the moment?
I believe in science, so If I have to eat or take something I will look at scientific research. But you with your chimp philosophy "I don't look at scientific literature, I just look at how my body responds" how do you make any choice on what to eat and take and what not? Testosterone injections make you feel good at the beginning, but scientific literature says that long term they are bad. From your viewpoint doing testosterone injections are good because they make your body feel good, so for how long are you gonna take them until you see sideffects which can take even years to manifest?
Look at changes on your body and how you feel. Im not saying you shouldnt do any research but dont believe the research more than your own body. You will see that your balls will shrink very fast on testosterone

We didn't randomly spawn in you dumbfuck. Oh let me guess, the theory of evolution is fake news? Go neck yourself you low iq sandnigger kirghizistani chimp
explain to me how what I said about evolution is wrong

Im not saying you shouldnt do any research but dont believe the research more than your own body.
What kind of research are you talking about you dumbfuck? You just said you don't believe research because "it is made by jews" bla bla.

I just assumed you believed evolution is wrong because you're a low iq conspiracist
I dont know if its wrong or not. Its just a theory I believe in it as much as I believe in god, I dont know if its true or not its possible but im not 100% sure but I have no idea how u came to the conclusion that I think evolution is wrong from what I said

Last edited:
What kind of research are you talking about you dumbfuck? You just said you don't believe research because "it is made by jews" bla bla.
Not all research is made by jews u can look at other peoples experiences as an example and not all research made by jews is bad like I said trust your body before you trust anything

Last edited:
I dont know if its wrong or not. Its just a theory I believe in it as much as I believe in god, I dont know if its true or not its possible but im not 100% sure
Evolution is true you retard. Theory in science doesn't mean conjecture

Evolution is true you retard. Theory in science doesn't mean conjecture
Science is a religion u believe in shit with not enough proof just like other religions

Last edited:
Science is a religion
Ahahahaha. Ok I've had enough for today. I just wasted a whole afternoon debating a chimp who isn't capable of reasoning and doesn't even know what science is.

Ahahahaha. Ok I've had enough for today. I just wasted a whole afternoon debating a chimp who isn't capable of reasoning and doesn't even know what science is.
I do know what science is but people like you believe things blindly which basically makes it a religion

Theres no way you are incel gtfo of this site. Most science says that blackpill is not true

Mud people are ugly by default, wtf are you talking about?
Man just ignore this karakol guy, he's low iq. He comes from tik tok looksmaxxing and testmaxxing videos

He proabably thinks shitskin bimaxillary protrusion is "forward growth". :feelskek:
U are actually retarded im not talking about niggers specifically where did u get that from anyways jfl

Last edited:
It is genetics you stupid idiot, how many more times do I have to say it to you?

Yes, and shitskin genes make people uglier usually than if they were pure white. I wonder why white gen z whores fuck themselves over like this since they don't even want to fuck ugly brown people.