Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White german foid married an african tribe nigger

Yes, and shitskin genes make people uglier usually than if they were pure white. I wonder why white gen z whores fuck themselves over like this since they don't even want to fuck ugly brown people.
Yes but my point is modern diet and lifestyle ruined humans and made us ugly. People didnt have recessed jaws when humans used to hunt and live in nature

Do you understand how genetics work? Genetics change over multiple generations u retarded nigger
You have no idea how evolution works. Please do us a favor and jump from the nearest bridge available to you

You have no idea how evolution works. Please do us a favor and jump from the nearest bridge available to you
im not talking about evolution you fucking idiot holy shit its impossible to argue with you when you are so braindead that you have no idea what im talking about

Explain to me this image why is the modern skull so much less developed
Bild 2024 07 13 165209248

Yes but my point is modern diet and lifestyle ruined humans and made us ugly. People didnt have recessed jaws when humans used to hunt and live in nature
Then why do oogabooga tribe niggers have recessed jaws despite them hunting and living in nature? Stop embarrassing yourself brownoid

im not talking about evolution you fucking idiot holy shit its impossible to argue with you when you are so braindead that you have no idea what im talking about
When you talk about genes changing overtime you are talking about evolution you low iq chimp

Nigger you really think that living in nature is the best lifestyle? Do you have any idea how people in the Middle Ages died for the stupidest reasons and most of them spent their whole day looking after sheeps? You're really a primitive 60 iq somali nigger
It is the best lifestyle. I would gladly trade places with a tribesman in Africa

How can someone take you seriously when you say things like this? Genuinely, are you a troll or what?
why do you believe that humans evolved from apes but dont believe that we have recessed jaws from modern food

How can someone take you seriously when you say things like this? Genuinely, are you a troll or what?
You are the one who seems brainwashed. You have to open your mind to more possibilities then just blindly believing what mainstream science tells you is the truth

You are the one who seems brainwashed. You have to open your mind to more possibilities then just blindly believing what mainstream science tells you is the truth
What the hell is mainstream science? There's only one science which brought us where we are now

What is this modern food you're talking about?
heavily processed food why are you acting like you dont know what im talking about this has clearly turned into you vs me instead of our beliefs in your mind

heavily processed food why are you acting like you dont know what im talking about this has clearly turned into you vs me instead of our beliefs in your mind
Heavily processed foods have existed for less than 200 years. Are you going to tell me that people in the 17th century had all Hernan Drago's jawline and hunter eyes?

Heavily processed foods have existed for less than 200 years. Are you going to tell me that people in the 17th century had all Hernan Drago's jawline and hunter eyes?
they still ate grains and too much vegetables and fruit and they also had shit like cakes, chocolate

Last edited:
Are you denying that skulls changed? Please tell me ur joking im actually concerned now
I'm not denying anything. Jaws have changed because we became agriculturalists and started eating softer foods. It's not the fault of carbs or vegetables per se you stupid moron

I'm not denying anything. Jaws have changed because we became agriculturalists and started eating softer foods. It's not the fault of carbs or vegetables per se you stupid moron
softer food+nutrition

I would rather talk with Einstein about general relativity than with some low iq chimp who just made me waste my afternoon with his broscience beliefs

I would rather talk with Einstein about general relativity than with some low iq chimp who just made me waste my afternoon with his broscience beliefs
damn bro you are so smart and intelligent go meet einstein then nigga :lul: :lul: :lul:

damn bro you are so smart and intelligent go meet einstein then nigga :lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm STEMmaxxing in maths you idiot. You should bow down and worship me like a god you undeveloped australopithecus

Jfl, then why are you shitposting on an incel forum if you are such a genius?

Because maybe I'm an incel? What kind of question is that?
Most people here including myself aren't supremely intelligent. Yes there are some users who are but those are rare and far in between. I doubt a guy with an IQ of 200 would be posting random stuff here that much(shitposting). Also, bad genes often come in a package so if you are ugly you are more likely to also have a lower IQ. Take the IQpill

if you are ugly you are more likely to also have a lower IQ
False. Smart men who also happen to be good looking are very rare. That's why most of the guys in math and physics competitions are either chinks or ugly whites

False. Smart men who also happen to be good looking are very rare. That's why most of the guys in math and physics competitions are either chinks or ugly whites
Those are nerds who just repeat what they have been told at school, yes some might be intelligent but on average truly intelligent people are genetically gifted chads with a powerful bloodline, they don't even try yet they pass every class. Most htn and chad men I know irl have never studied yet they passed every exam, always. Its insane. They just connect the dots easier

All of you retards calling him "ooga booga" Don't realise the reason u look subhuman is because humans arent "ooga booga" anymore
Name me one meaningful sub saharan civilisation

Name me one meaningful sub saharan civilisation
He can't because there hasn't been one in the whole human history. This guy is a bluepilled sandnigger who comes from looksmaxxing and testmaxxing videos on chinktok

Meaningful as in degenerated?
If civilisations are so degenerated, then why do niggers want to get at all cost into civilized countries like Germany or Sweden instead of staying in their shitholes ?

If civilisations are so degenerated, then why do niggers want to get at all cost into civilized countries like Germany or Sweden instead of staying in their shitholes ?
Because they can get more money there it's hard to survive in modern day africa as a slave jewropean slaves have better lives

They are degenerated too tbh. The best least degenerated African tribes are the hunter gatherer ones in East Africa for example the Hadzabe tribe. I bet most of us would be happier if we lived their simple lives. You hunt, you fuck foids and you sleep. What more do you need?

Because they can get more money there it's hard to survive in modern day africa as a slave jewropean slaves have better lives
They don't even need money. If Africans still lived how they used to live then they wouldn't have a need to go to Europe. Just like the Jews ruined Europe they also ruined Africa just in a different way

They don't even need money. If Africans still lived how they used to live then they wouldn't have a need to go to Europe. Just like the Jews ruined Europe they also ruined Africa just in a different way
Yes in jewrope it's impossible to live in nature since it's so degenerated today