Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foids are fucking useless

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
Foids have become completely useless. They had to do one simple job, that is to bring new babies to the world, and yet they failed because showing their merch on chinktok and chasing chad is more important to them. On top of this many of them are reproducing with shitskins, ending the white civilization once and for all. How is it possibile that white foids refuse to reproduce with white men but then don't have a problem popping out a dozen mutts for some sub-saharan orangutan refugee???

Foids in general tbh

White foids think niggers have big dicks so they sleep with them instead.

I posit that white foids are the most evil of all, haven been given reign by their Jewish overlords to do great destruction unto the west.

Foids have become completely useless. They had to do one simple job, that is to bring new babies to the world, and yet they failed because showing their merch on chinktok and chasing chad is more important to them. On top of this many of them are reproducing with shitskins, ending the white civilization once and for all. How is it possibile that white foids refuse to reproduce with white men but then don't have a problem popping out a dozen mutts for some sub-saharan orangutan refugee???
Ouyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kill all race traitors

I posit that white foids are the most evil of all, haven been given reign by their Jewish overlords to do great destruction unto the west.
Shut up !

Tbf most foids are effing useless when it comes to maintaining and building the society. The only way they can contribute to this world is just reproducing. If men had no desire for such thing as intimacy then foids either would've been beaten to death or killed by the wild animals. They actually have to be thankful for the fact that most men(cucks) haven't realised this.

They are useful for dogs tho

I'd pick them both
How can they be lusting after only chads and still fucking shitskins on the side? You mean to white women have lower stabdards for ethnics?

Shut up !

vampire dracula GIF

JBB IS LAW!!!
It is unfortunately in western countries to an extent. Europe has officially fallen from being race of conquerors to being one big messy clump of mutts with no identity or power

Hit the nail on the head.

*All foids are useless

You have no idea what kind of technologies my race possess that you filthy gentiles will never even know about
I already know about usury.

no hope of you antisemeties beating us you have no idea what ((((we))) have planned next for you gentiles
966.jpg

Yea right you guys are getting btfo by a bunch of camel herders right now,

Racebait thread from a June 29 2024 in ID and everyone’s jumping in and joining. :feelsseriously:

966.jpg

Yea right you guys are getting btfo by a bunch of camel herders right now,
You retard we don’t care about a few Jews being killed by goat fuckers we have secret government secure research facilities where we are planning lots of exciting things for goyim

Latinas mog white foids into oblivion ngl

Some noodle stacies mog the shit out of white beckies also