Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over By 2050, a quarter of the world's people will be african

By 2100, it's predicted to be 4 billion out of 10 billion (~40% of the world population). Blacks will face a similar situation that curries did in the future.

That's only with the current African birth rate, but it's dropping quite quickly so it's unlikely. Plus by 2100 it's projected every countries birthrate will be replacement level.

Faggot, Go back to standing on the street corner with your Refugees Welcome sign
I can, but only if you fuck me first and after you finish fuck your cunt mother and your retarded father, of course.

This is insane. Niggers are breeding like fucking rats and now they're invading Europe, breeding with our foids, and ending the white civilization once and for all. Sheebons in Africa pop out an average of 4.1 babies in their lifetime, while our foids only 1.46 on average. We need to start deporting niggers in Europe back to Africa and decimate those that are already there. On top of this we should enslave our foids and make them have 10 babies each on average. This is the only way to guarantee a future for Europe.
The world is doomer, Ready your nukes putin!

It doesn't change the fact that they're causing crime, breeding like rabbits, and causing friction thus lowering the trust & making everything worse.

Now please, go back to Reddit IT faggot.
There really is no limit for stupidity, YOU are the living proof of that.
Refugees pieces of trash are responsible for a small number of crimes, most are still committed by citizens pieces of trash like you;
Uneducated, lower class, imbecile citizens still breed like rabbits, like your parents did, like you do and your crotch goblins will do;
Not jut the refugees, but scum like you and your family cause friction, lower the trust and make everything worse, and you all should be killed.

Before I return to Reddit, could you fuck me?

Refugees pieces of trash are responsible for a small number of crimes, most are still committed by citizens pieces of trash like you;
Uneducated, lower class, imbecile citizens still breed like rabbits, like your parents did, like you do and your crotch goblins will do;
Not jut the refugees, but scum like you and your family cause friction, lower the trust and make everything worse, and you all should be killed.

Are you a homosexual?

Also your post is complete nonsense. If refugees aren't beating citizens it's because of Negroes. And the lowering of trust is by bringing in incompatible, unassimilated people, retard.

Are you a homosexual?

Also your post is complete nonsense. If refugees aren't beating citizens it's because of Negroes. And the lowering of trust is by bringing in incompatible, unassimilated people, retard.
Hghjkgh

Yes, he is.

Damn looks like they got him. I might have a few minutes to play

By "citizens" I think he meant niggers and sandniggers with citizenship. You can give niggers and sandniggers any citizenship you want, but they still remain niggers and sandniggers :feelskek:

Other people will not put up with it like faggot Europeans (excluding me)
The whole world one day will be Africanized .Its the harsh and brutal truth of this evil world .You are right in the sense if Africans tried to invade eastern countdown the people won’t put up with the crap but the world outside of west is slowly following the path of early west.It is not affected by globohomo but it’s on the path of becoming one.Slowly and gradually western liberalism and globohomo will eventually spread to the whole world and the Afros will migrate to every corner and destroy the native civilizations through racemixing.

In jewmerica such coupling probably exist, although rare. I know that Michael Jackson's brother nigger was married to an Afghan.

The truth is niggers are physically bigger than other races which is why foids will forgive their gorilla monkey features and mate with them.
whites are jfl

Ship these niggers back to their shithole where they can eat eachother

Europe is finished, america and the jews have delt a heavy blow by influencing policies that will result in the great replacement of the european nations populations. It's already too late for any change to help them, all we can do is watch them decline into desolate shitholes and watch them flee to muttmerica for salvation. Which will greatly boost the white population in muttmerica saving them from the BBC's wiping them out. Checkmate baby.:bigbrain::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber: