Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are white women the most useless women?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
These useless creatures are causing the great replacements of Europe. They simply refuse to breed so what purpose do they serve?

If u see a white whore just rob her if u feel like it. Some refugees rape them . If you feel like and she has just bought food then just take it because they are strong and independant. Dont respect white women.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gkSjpRlYLw

@Grim_Reaper at least Paki women breed, I can respect that

@Darth Aries if u see a white women do anything u like to her. Theyx are strong and independant, they will be fine

White (virgin) foids are black only

UK aren't immigrants friendly

White (virgin) foids are black only
Well just take them . Why the fuck leave them 4 niggerz? Chase those gorilla niggers away and rape those white bitches

I think it's forbidden among Sikhs but I'm not sure.
It's forbidden for Jatt Sikhs (the Indian ones) but not for Bhapa Sikhs (the ones that migrated to Pakistan).

That's one of the reasons. They also had to fight off invaders the most.
So the weak Sikhs and low IQ were constantly cleaned out of the gene pool and the strong ones got to breed. Based Sikhs

better than sheboons. sheboons are the most disgusting, horrendous, and masculine creatures. they should all be sprayed with anti-rodent spray if they're anywhere outside of africa (im meincraft)

better than sheboons. sheboons are the most disgusting, horrendous, and masculine creatures. they should all be sprayed with anti-rodent spray if they're anywhere outside of africa (im meincraft)
At least sheboons breed more baboons better than pig skins bitches

At least sheboons breed more baboons better than pig skins bitches
how is that a good thing? she-vermins dont need to multiply like cockroaches. id rather be surrounded by white stacies than them

No black women are

how is that a good thing? she-vermins dont need to multiply like cockroaches. id rather be surrounded by white stacies than them
White women are useless , they refuse 2 breed. Because of that just rape them and rob them

This video is so sad jfl

ISES - Islamic State of England and Scotland

Yes since they all racemix