Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While noodlewhores are busy choking on white cock, meanwhile ricemen

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Asian males are so bluepilled and loyal to noodlewhores it's pathetic. If she could she would leave him for the first blue-eyed cumskin who comes along :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
>renal failure
The same thing will probably happen to me at some point, unfortunately nobody will give a fuck

I don't think there is a race more pathetic than ricemen, they waste their whole lives studying then working almost 24 hours a day and for what? Just to get the chance to betabuxx some hairy roastie noodlewhore who swallowed gallons of cumskin cum over the years and looks like a chink dude with a wig on

Can you imagine this happening with the genders reversed?
Yeah me neither

volcel if you wouldn't :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't think there is a race more pathetic than ricemen, they waste their whole lives studying then working almost 24 hours a day and for what? Just to get the chance to betabuxx some hairy roastie noodlewhore who swallowed gallons of cumskin cum over the years and looks like a chink dude with a wig on
Brutal but true :feelsrope:

Yeah me neither
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah me neither
holes wouldnt even think of their ex unless they got alpha widowed

Asian males are so bluepilled and loyal to noodlewhores it's pathetic.

kpop advocates and wannabechangs on suicide watch :lul::lul::lul:
If she could she would leave him for the first blue-eyed cumskin who comes along :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Don worry, in their confines of their minds, they will make themselves believe that they can nab chad's "snowbunnies" as vengeance :soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

wow what a good person. imagine if life was like a fairytale and all this kindness of his was rewarded.

Many men live in complete fear of Inceldom, and are one failed relationship away from being lifelong Incels themselves.

Thats why they desprately accept these types of disadvantagous relationships in The guise of virtie signalling, "oh look at me, I am such a virtous and kind man" when a roastie would drop the poor simp the moment he loses his job, because she can afford to. You know who else treats relationships like this? Chad, because like a woman, he has a line of potential mates lining out the door for him, that he can afford to dump the bitch

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back