Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which option do you choose? Socializing here or ascending with gf?

Which one?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Which one do you prefer? While the obvious answer to some here might be to ascend with a gf and leave this place behind, for me its not that simple because being on this forum is very addictive and a ton of lifefuel since I have pretty much been alienated and disconnected from normie NPCs who don't think about anything deep or challenging.

Depends on the gf kek

No standards according to a woman's appearance doesn't mean that I have to take 0 iq foids. I study law and have my own preference

i just want pussy, i dont care who it is as long as they arent a landwhale.

I would just ascend with the boring GF and dump her afterwards, depending on how boring she is.

Lol, that's not a real question for me. If I could find love I would not spend a single second on this forum any more, sorry brocels.

Brutal noideawhattopostpill

And them having fun is getting to enjoy a world that men busted their ass to build, and they don’t even show full appreciation of that by not praising the men who built their easy lives

And them having fun is getting to enjoy a world that men busted their ass to build, and they don’t even show full appreciation of that by not praising the men who built their easy lives
That's why I don't want to give up my bros for the sake of shallow unappreciative dull foids.

I would ascend with her just to increase my smv even if she’s low Iq

My experience on this forum has been shitty it would've been different if I joined a few years ago but unfortunately I'm a schizo retard so yeah I'll choose to ascend

Which one do you prefer? While the obvious answer to some here might be to ascend with a gf and leave this place behind, for me its not that simple because being on this forum is very addictive and a ton of lifefuel since I have pretty much been alienated and disconnected from normie NPCs who don't think about anything deep or challenging.
The whole point is to ascend

And the whole reason we’re here is because we can’t ascend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back