Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which feature is hard to surgery max

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I will say number one will be your eye area because it fucking hard to make it look natural and a chance you could end up blind or looking Chinese

2 idk probably jaw

3rd idk maybe nose

Should I put nose at number 2?

Maxilla. It is what binds the face and makes ones face looking angular, defined, hollow, lean, striking, and harmonious. It requires lefort 2 to fix which is a complicated and risky operation no doctor will give for cosmetics.

It is a big reason why asians are so ugly

It is a big reason why asians are so ugly
Yeah most gooks have really bad maxillas, all asians do tho, but from my expierence gooks have it the worst, and because of their shit maxilla, their eyebags are so bad.

Yeah most gooks have really bad maxillas, all asians do tho, but from my expierence gooks have it the worst, and because of their shit maxilla, their eyebags are so bad.
how do i know if my maxilla is good or bad

Maxilla. It is what binds the face and makes ones face looking angular, defined, hollow, lean, striking, and harmonious. It requires lefort 2 to fix which is a complicated and risky operation no doctor will give for cosmetics.
Bro I mean casual surgeries. Obviously lefort is extremely deadly but let be real no one here will ever get it.

Close set eyes
Hypertelorism

Isn't jaw easy cus all you need is implants?

True but it doesn’t affect the face so I wouldn’t put it on the list
Number one is still eye area as the hardest surgery to fix not including lefort since normies can’t get those type of surgeries