Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why it is so hard to kill yourself without a gun

When I was 20 I started to realise no one will ever love me, I will never have a gf, sex, a good job, a good life, my parents hated me and I started having problems with my teeth so I just wanted to end it.

First attempt, 2nd July 2018 in the forest: Helium bag, didn’t work, maybe because jews are putting some oxygen in it or some leaks idk. I thought, suicide is going to be easier and I started panicking and cutting my arms with knife. Couldn't cut deep enough and after a few minutes I realised I made a big mistake, because everyone now could see what I did. I was masking it with my mom's makeup for a few weeks.

Second attempt, end of July 2018 at home: Helium different brand, hyperventilating and took a few helium breaths in the bath and then put my head underwater, it was taking so long, maybe even 3-4 minutes and I got bored. Without helium I can only hold my breath for 30 seconds. Don't know what the fuck happened.

Third attempt, 3rd September 2018 in the forest:
Tried partial hanging multiple times (it worked partially haha) I passed out, but I always woke up standing somehow.
I had some very bad backup methods
Potassium chloride with lidocaine: I tried, but couldn't do that.
Caffeine: took 10g and threw everything up.
I wanted to die so much, I didn't know what to do. Then I started pouring whiskey in my ass, but I pussied out. It was getting dark so I tried to fall asleep, but I was shaking so much from the caffeine I couldn't. It started raining. I was wet, cold and wanted to die even more. Unfortunately it was the end of summer and I didn't die from hypothermia.

I went home the next day, told my mom I was at friend's house.
Never told my family or friends about these attempts.

Some methods were dumb I know, but you can't even imagine how I felt when I couldn't even fucking kill myself.
Exit bag is the best option. I’m gonna get a job and pay for 1