Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my eyes are the only positive feature on my face

Yeah because many users here are retarded and can only think in extremes (which is a normie trait)
i'd be more inclined to believe that tallfags are fakecels, because tall height is an actual halo. Hunter eyes is more of a meme.

You mention one good thing about your ugly face and they imagine sean o'pry in their heads which is funny af.

I am 20 yrs old and never had a gf. I am low inhib and impulsive yes but I have social anxiety and I'm not NT. Just the quiet guy and get into fights because I am reckless
fakecel trait ngl id be surprised if you are a genuine incel , hope ur not a larper.

i'd be more inclined to believe that tallfags are fakecels, because tall height is an actual halo. Hunter eyes is more of a meme.

You mention one good thing about your ugly face and they imagine sean o'pry in their heads which is funny af.
No height for your face (e.g. Blackops2cel)

BRAGGING. HOW DARE YOU.

REPORTED

ENUFF SAID

I have hunter eyes, and I am not bragging or anything because this is legitimately the only positive thing about my face.

I see a lot of people calling incels with hunter eyes "fakecels", but when your nose and overall head shape is subhuman and unbearable to look at , then it doesn't matter what shape your eyes are.

Looksmaxtards worship hunter eyes and go to extreme lengths to attain them through surgery while already being good looking.

I bet they would rope if they switched places with me. Not even betting they 100% would.

I quite literally may even pass as a chink at this point , i'd rather if my eyes were maybe a bit bigger.

Also no hunter eyes for your face, nose, head shape, height, body structure, big forehead, shitty hair genetics, small hands, small fingers, short unaesthetic looking legs and the list goes on.

I am proof that your eyes area is among the biggest copes as I've seen the inferior "prey" eyes slaying meanwhile I'm rotting with muh hunter eyes :soy:

Not even surgery could save how terrifying my face looks like.
Guess it’s E R time

im the same. held back by virtually everything else, unfortunately

fakecel trait ngl id be surprised if you are a genuine incel , hope ur not a larper.
He is a larper, Im surprised the mods didn't ban him yet. He posted an image of himself here and he looked like a HTN on top of being pretty tall aswell

He is a larper, Im surprised the mods didn't ban him yet. He posted an image of himself here and he looked like a HTN on top of being pretty tall aswell
he did look above average already stated that fact on top of that if he is really 6ft then hes either giga mentalcel or just a larper.

Your situation isnt even bad tbh you will end up living normally eventually
I will still get the surgeries and looksmax regardless. I believe I will get a gf eventually once I have completed looksmaxxing.

he did look above average already stated that fact on top of that if he is really 6ft then hes either giga mentalcel or just a larper.
I'm a real nigga. I don't fake or larp about anything in my life. I don't exageerate/downplay anything about my situation. . I also don't see a point larping on a incel forum. Why would I larp here? I I am just authentic and legit

I will still get the surgeries and looksmax regardless. I believe I will get a gf eventually once I have completed looksmaxxing.
Like I told you before you dont even have any massive flaws so I doubt surgery will do anything
Your just needlessly burning away money that you could use for better things

Like I told you before you dont even have any massive flaws so I doubt surgery will do anything
I have had a morphs made of me with a wider jaw/chin and there was good improvement. If I could get my lower third to look half as good as those morphs. Id be happy. Also what else would I spend my money on?

from what I saw i'd say his biggest failo is his nose, not worse than mine, but still brutal one. I don't think he has any major flaws either that turns him into a sub5. he is HTN.

from what I saw i'd say his biggest failo is his nose, not worse than mine, but still brutal one. I don't think he has any major flaws either that turns him into a sub5. he is HTN.
I'm also planning for a rhinoplasty by the end of this year. I already have had LASIK surgery along with a few fillers for some touch ups. I'll be getting chin fillers this week and Invisalign soon. rhinoplasty would be in November or December and a Jaw implants next year. I am mainly looking for better projection of the tip like this

His eyes being hunter-eyes also imply his maxilla is very flat, which is a major negative & also makes his nose bad.

I’ve seen his face, he belongs here. He’s Balkan but looks different from the average there & could pass as Kavkaz/Caucus
It's obvious a fakecel is gonna defend a fakecel. Muahhhhh I've seen his face he belongs here:soy::soy::soy:

humble bragging nigger, hunter eyes are a huge halo, if you have hunter eyes it means you have good eye area. Having Good eye area literally makes or break how attractive you are jfl. You should get banned nigger.

Imagine I said, muahhhh guys i'm incel but I have a mogger jawline:soy::soy::soy:, do you expect anyone to believe me that I'm incel? Things like eye area are literally soo important when it comes to facial attractiveness. Fuck you

It's obvious a fakecel is gonna defend a fakecel. Muahhhhh I've seen his face he belongs here:soy::soy::soy:
how is @DarkStar a fakecel, he sent me his photos to me as well. We both belong here, but you are just a low iq nigcel.

You are a foid worshiper too, oneitiscuckcel an embarrassment please stop taking a stance where your opinion is not needed. Thanks.

how is @DarkStar a fakecel, he sent me his photos to me as well. We both belong here, but you are just a low iq nigcel.

You are a foid worshiper too, oneitiscuckcel an embarrassment please stop taking a stance where your opinion is not needed. Thanks.
Stfu nigger we’re both sub-5 & both belong here, sending photos to a trusted user doesn’t make us “muh fakecels” & it’s probably projection on your end

Stfu nigger we’re both sub-5 & both belong here, sending photos to a trusted user doesn’t make us “muh fakecels” & it’s probably projection on your end
:lul:

also he foid worshiped and i thought it was against the rules, yet he got away with it over 100 times talking about his sheboon oneitis constantly is fine btw

I find the subhuman Olympics on the forum to be quite hilarious tbh

I can't imagine men irl fighting and beefing the way we do on here. Do you think men irl are like

"stfu bro I got prey eyes and recessed jawline and i am 5'3 I am an utter incel "

"Nah you stfu I have a long midface, narrow eyes, I am balding Harry Kane look alike without the height. I am a bigger incel"

I find the subhuman Olympics on the forum to be quite hilarious tbh

I can't imagine men irl fighting and beefing the way we do on here. Do you think men irl are like

"stfu bro I got prey eyes and recessed jawline and i am 5'3 I am an utter incel "

"Nah you stfu I have a long midface, narrow eyes, I am balding Harry Kane look alike without the height. I am a bigger incel"
It’s the opposite here, because the more closer to subhuman you are the more validated you will feel and/or be by the community.

Elsewhere online, everyone brags heavily & tries to be closer to “Chad” status.

It’s the opposite here, because the more closer to subhuman you are the more validated you will feel and/or be by the community.

Not really, I would argue even here those who are more attractive or atleast NT recieve more respect while the real truecels are outcasts even here

yeah nigger, I'm a chad on a incel forum. "my friends are on .is and i'd happily dox myself and I trust them enough to send my pictures to them because their brocels":soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsseriously:

Were all truecels and we belong on the forum, even though our behaviour mimics normies:soy::soy::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

stfu nigger and go show your boyfriend pictures of yourself

stfu nigger and go show your boyfriend pictures of yourself. Fucking cucks and fucking fakecels plaguing .is

:lul:stfu nigger and go show your boyfriend pictures of yourself. Fucking cucks and fucking fakecels plaguing .is
who are u calling a cuck ? Same person who worships a certain sheboon and even posted her pics here crying and telling us how suicidal he was because she does not even know your name, crying on this forum while she's getting her guts destroyed by a random tyrone :lul:

stfu nigger and go show your boyfriend pictures of yourself. Fucking cucks and fucking fakecels plaguing .is
realcels dont cry about oneitises because they know it's over and it never began for them , only fakecels who think they have a chance with them.

We are not capable of pulling a single foid, let alone a foid we truly like and desire.

realcels dont cry about oneitises because they know it's over and it never began for them , only fakecels who think they have a chance with them.

We are not capable of pulling a single foid, let alone a foid we truly like and desire.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

what nigger are you triggered:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Idont remember his nose being bad but maybe it is
His jaw is slightly to narrow but nothing worth getting surgery for he could literally just grow a slight beard and be fine

No height for your face (e.g. Blackops2cel)
same guy that ascended, imagine if he was 5'5 like me. He was also bluepilled and NT.

an actual truecel is both short and ugly, there are no tall truecels and black2ops"cel" is a proof of that.

same guy that ascended, imagine if he was 5'5 like me. He was also bluepilled and NT.

an actual truecel is both short and ugly, there are no tall truecels and black2ops"cel" is a proof of that.
Blackops2cel never ascended

Blackops2cel never ascended
no joke I swear he mogs the living shit out of me on this pic. And also I thought most members were aware of his ascension.

He actually did
think he got married even. He had pics somewhere with his gf which I can't find rn , but if you have them just post.

He mogs me especially on the pic i sent.

View attachment 1190753 no joke I swear he mogs the living shit out of me on this pic. And also I thought most members were aware of his ascension.
Thats not an ascension, all he did was learn to take pictures better and use lightning to his advantage, grow a goatie and squint. Also gaining PSL points alone is meaningless if it doesnt result in getting pussy