Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which EU country do you think i should move to?

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Im looking for somewhere that's not hostile towards foreigners, cold weather or atleast not too hot, not too expensive and not full of gangs/crime.

Im probably sound like im asking too much but is there such a place?

Not in France kek

Liechtenstein

Im looking for somewhere that's not hostile towards foreigners, cold weather or atleast not too hot, not too expensive and not full of gangs/crime.

germany except for the last part kek

but we need more whites so come over I guess

Not in France kek
Yeah France sounds like the UK but even worse when it comes to crime
As someone who has spent some years there before as a kid, i don't think it fits the last 2 boxes, i found the UK to be a very soul crushing place.
germany except for the last part kek

but we need more whites so come over I guess
How bad is the crime in the major cities? Is it like London or Paris where you can get robbed or stabbed in daytime?

How bad is the crime in the major cities? Is it like London or Paris where you can get robbed or stabbed in daytime?
Just don't visit dark alleys

Just don't go to Berlin. I'm serious.

None of them. Fuck the EU

Scotland, Iceland, Finland,Denmark

Southern Portugal

IMG 2915

is it all of france or just certain areas
There are areas that are more calm than others, like in every country.
Some parts are chill, but some other parts are similar to third-world shitholes in terms of niggerization and crime.

There are areas that are more calm than others, like in every country.
Some parts are chill, but some other parts are similar to third-world shitholes in terms of niggerization and crime.
do you which areas are nicer?

germany is the best you can go to

don't go to south euro or france and uk since crime and hostility is a big thing there

Im probably sound like im asking too much but is there su
i would say any of the scandinavian countries

Western Europe has been overrun by all the muslims they let in. I hate to say it but eastern europe you even know it's poor we'll probably be okay to you depending if you are completely subservient to the government. A lot of people don't realize how lucky they are in my country even though my country is filled with the wrong kind of people. I just want to live in a land where I don't have to worry about violent crime and stupid people at a massive scale.