Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Which do you think you could achieve if your life depended on it?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Which of the following would you pick to achieve if your life depended on it? (read description)

• Marry an 9/10 woman within a year without paying or manipulating, within 5 years

• Complete training and become a navy seal

• Become a member of congress in the next 8 years

• Make a billion USD in 10 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
You are kidnapped by an evil daimon! They say you will only live if you achieve one of the following four:

1. Marry an 9/10 woman within a year without paying or manipulating, within 5 years
You must marry a woman that is an 9/10 in the next 5 years. You cannot tell her your life depends on this. You cannot trick her into marriage (e.g. trick her into signing a marriage certificate, threaten her life, blackmail her into marriage). You also cannot pay her, and no arranged marriage. She must fall in love with you and genuinely want to marry you.

2. Complete training and become a navy seal
Only 9.5% of people make it to the end of training. Here are the requirements for SCREENING alone.
  • The minimum requirements are 500 yd (460 m) swim using breast or combat sidestroke in under 12:30 with a competitive time of 9:00 or less, at least 50 push-ups in 2 minutes with a competitive count of 90 or more, at least 50 sit-ups in 2 minutes with a competitive count of 90 or more, at least 10 pull-ups from a dead hang (no time limit) with a competitive count of 18 or more, run 1.5 mi (2.4 km) running in pants and boots (now changed to shorts and sneakers) under 10:30 with a competitive time of 9:30 or less.
During training, you will be put through one of the most grueling courses known to humankind. It has been known to make grown men cry and go home. Just a taste of what you can expect:
  • During Hell Week, candidates participate in five and a half days of continuous training. Each candidate sleeps at most four hours during the entire week, runs more than 200 miles (320 km), and does physical training for more than 20 hours per day. Candidates are not restricted from meals and are fed breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The remaining three weeks involve the acquisition of various methods of conducting hydrographic surveys and creating a hydrographic chart while still participating in timed runs and swim tests. Because of its particularly challenging requirements, many candidates begin questioning their decision to come to BUD/S during First Phase, with a significant number deciding to Drop on Request (DOR). The tradition of DOR consists of dropping one's helmet liner next to a pole with a brass ship's bell attached to it and ringing the bell three times.
These are your expected stats at the end of each phase
  • By the end of Second Phase, candidates must complete timed 2-mile swim with fins in 80 minutes, the 4-mile run with boots in 31 minutes, a 3.5-mile and 5.5-mile swim
  • By the end of the Third Phase, candidates must complete a timed 2-mile ocean swim with fins in 75 minutes, 4-mile timed run with boots in 30 minutes, and complete a 14-mile (23 km) run.

3. Become a member of congress in the next 8 years
Or whatever is the equivalent in your country. The pathway you take is yours. Enter the world of politics and get enough wind under your feathers to become a member of congress. Congress has 535 voting members: 100 senators and 435 representatives. Do you think you have what it takes?

4. Make a billion USD in the next 10 years
Achieve the American dream! There's about 614 billionaires in America. Anything's on the table, including crime. Of course, if you get busted, it's going to be pretty hard making your money back in prison. What ideas do you have to make a billion? Invest in dogecoin? Or publish that novel you've been working on? You've got a decade to get it done.

No man has ever gotten a girlfriend without "manipulating"

It's transparently obvious to everybody that all men radically change their personalities and behavior when interacting with women or even when consciously aware that they're being observed by a woman which is theoretically deception and manipulation already

To get in the congress you need to be circumcised, it's a no for me

It's transparently obvious to everybody that all men radically change their personalities and behavior when interacting with women or even when consciously aware that they're being observed by a woman which is theoretically deception and manipulation already
Sure, that kind of natural human behavior is fine. But no Aladdin-tier manipulation like telling her you're a rocket scientist or some crap.

Let me change my vote, nigger

I would very much likely fail to become a Navy SEAL but out of those choices that is the most likely one. I meet at least half of those physical requirements already due to years of gymcelling, so that is the one I have at least a 1% chance of succeeding in. Becoming a congress person requires too much sleazemaxxing and charisma that I don't have, and becoming a billionaire is too high IQ for me.

maintain a job at mcdonalds for over 5 years

im a dead nigga

SEAL is the only one I have a snowball's chance in hell at. It's just physical training. Even then I wouldn't make it due to subhuman anxiety issues. If not for that I could do it. The others require genetics or connections.

No one on here could achieve the first option except for fakecels

probably none of these. i am just too lazy to do extremly hard work and will probably fail if tried

I would very much likely fail to become a Navy SEAL but out of those choices that is the most likely one. I meet at least half of those physical requirements already due to years of gymcelling, so that is the one I have at least a 1% chance of succeeding in. Becoming a congress person requires too much sleazemaxxing and charisma that I don't have, and becoming a billionaire is too high IQ for me.

SEAL is the only one I have a snowball's chance in hell at. It's just physical training. Even then I wouldn't make it due to subhuman anxiety issues. If not for that I could do it. The others require genetics or connections.
I feel like this is the most unrealistic one on the list. Chads have literally died in training.

I feel like this is the most unrealistic one on the list. Chads have literally died in training.
I would rather die due to my subhuman genetics in attempting that, than suffer for 8 or 10 years trying in vain to become a congressman or a billionaire and dying afterwards anyway.

They're all nearly impossible but Navy Seal doesn't seem to depend on anything other than our own hard work, while the other options depend on people liking us. I guess some might argue the $10million one could also depend largely on hard work, but there are so many other factors involved including luck

i think more people could get fit enough to be a SEAL than could get any power or money in this jewish controlled country. anyone can join the military.

I'll tell that demon nigger let me die today because I ain't doing any of that shit is he mad

1.) Impossible
2.) technically possible with gymcelling but I’d probably give up and die
3.) technically possible if I shoot low for some state representative position but most likely not happening
4.) Almost impossible

I’d go for 3>2>4>1, more likely though I’d die no matter what I pick so it doesn’t matter