Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which country is the best to jbwmax in

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
I need suggestions as to which country to move to, i am going to start learning how to speak the language to be best prepared

Although people would suggest S.E.Asia maxing i feel from reports that it's too popular and oversaturated with foreigners

I am thinking of maybe some south american country or E europe. So maybe some incels with exp.can comment.

I don't want to learn another language and move to another country to find i wasted my time and jbw does't work

singapore, brazil

Colombia. Classic JBW territory. Short? Balding? Fat? No worries at all if you're white

How exactly do you plan to run JBW in eastern europe, where 99% of the population is white? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

South america could be interesting and spanish is easy to learn, we also don't have much information as to how effective JBW is there, so you could be a pioneer.

Eastern Europe isn't worth it in my opinion, languages there are hard to learn and the foids are gold diggers.

Another interesting option that you didn't think about is Africa, if you are white and have enough money you could live like a king there and own literal sex slaves.

If all else fails there is always SEA, as long as you want an ltr SEA will not fail you, my fathers short balding manlet 50 yr old friend got a thai wife 20 years younger than him easily, so it will be even easier for a young white male, especially if you are american.

Last edited:
South america could be interesting and spanish is easy to learn, we also don't have much information as to how effective JBW is there, so you could be a pioneer.

JBW is very effective in every South American country except Argentina and Uruguay --- foids from those two countries are more like bitches from Mediterranean Europe

Africa should be like shooting fish in a barrel --- I have read articles and seen short videos of old, ugly Chinese guys (and I really mean ugly) settling down with decent looking local girls.

Last edited:
Another interesting option that you didn't think about is Africa, if you are white and have enough money you could live like a king there and own literal sex slaves.

African women are so unattractive I don't think it would be worth it to be honest. Black women are the only racial group of females where I struggle to find any attractive women at all. Like, AT ALL. There are some good looking mixed race ones though.

Middle eastern countries, you'll be worshiped as a god.

African women are so unattractive I don't think it would be worth it to be honest. Black women are the only racial group of females where I struggle to find any attractive women at all. Like, AT ALL. There are some good looking mixed race ones though.
Only top tier african women are attractive to me.

Tbh at first I read jewmax

Probly somewhere in Africa tbh, even Chinacels ascend there easily, African foids are hungry for foreigner cock.

You're right tho the sun is setting on SEA it seems, running JBW game there will be less effective as time goes on.

North Sentinel Island

Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, Peru,...

Peru is like thailand but foids aren't hot.