Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where are you on the global landwhale calculator app?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

I'm 26 BMI. I'm lighter than 64% of British men in my age group. My country match is Bosnia. I'm heavier than 68% of men in the world.

PS when I changed sex to female and entered 60kg (130lbs) at 164cm/5ft4, only 17% of British foids are lighter than that. :(

Your numbers
Obesity Index
22bmi
BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is

National
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 58% of males aged 30-44 in your country

Global
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 70% of males aged 30-44 in the world

I've gained some weight recently
IT will tell me to loose weight, because I'm a stinky obese basement dweller anyway :lul:
A

Ropefuel in this bread. A lot of you are healthy BMI but can't get dates, while any female below 27 BMI is literally worshipped. My heart bleeds for you boys.

Think this is not good at all...

Screenshot 20200720 222959

Oh boy i need to stop having late night snacks
Which is one of my copes

Attachments

• 20200720_234518.jpg
    20200720_234518.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 19
It said the same to me, heavier than 100% of people of my age-group in the world and most likely from Micronesia, shit calculator

35 BMI btw
Weird part is my bf% usually hovers in low 20s, which is classed as acceptable

My country match is Cambodia.

I'm Gabon apparently

My BMI is 20. " You have a lower BMI than 93% of males aged 15-29 in your country" :dab::dab:

Fatcels who've never not been fat in their late teens/adult years are volcels

Wow we got many skinnycels here.

Holy shit how do you get a bmi like that
Genetic failure, I was always skinnier than others, normal people have more muscle mass than me even if they never lifted weights.
That plus depression from being ugly and stress from work which made me lose even more weight and appetite.

BMI is 23, I feel disgusting though. I should lose weight

22 bmi, 5’4 and 127 pounds

True. And they can't get their looksmates.

Your not entitled to skinny women sweetie.
Really puts a dent on the "incels are just fat lazy neckbeards theory".
yeah, especially since I'm not naturally skinny: I got fat during puberty due to shitty diet and medication I was taking, but once I've decided to lose weight, it went down pretty fast and I've never experienced the yo-yo effect, because I've actually started eating (relatively) healthy instead of starving myself -- it's evident I'm willing to put in work (many would consider my weight loss a giant achievement), but it doesn't help me at all
actually, losing weight has ultimately given me depression, because before I could delude myself "if only I lost weight, I'd be a slayer", but now that I've lost it and my subhuman bone structure is visible, I know it's over no matter what I do

25 bmi. I have a higher bmi than 79 % of males. Interesting.

Just be protein deficient vegan in Burgerland Theory.

Screenshot 20200721 0809112

Screenshot 20200721 0811542

Last edited:
so how are you 35 BMI and 20% body fat? you are either very muscular or I don't know what
so how are you 35 BMI and 20% body fat? you are either very muscular or I don't know what
I do have a very large frame and thicker bones, like to the point everyone notices.
I think in top of that I am muscular but with an all round layer of fat. I think the bf% is understated because I used an online calculator but even then it won't be much higher , couple of % maybe

I do have a very large frame and thicker bones, like to the point everyone notices.
I think in top of that I am muscular but with an all round layer of fat. I think the bf% is understated because I used an online calculator but even then it won't be much higher , couple of % maybe
Tbh this sounds like a cope I used to tell myself when I was obese (and I actually have a large frame in an addition)

Tbh this sounds like a cope I used to tell myself when I was obese (and I actually have a large frame in an addition)
Yeah it's partially a cope, but I'm prob one of those obese guys who sort of larps pretty well as a non obese guy.
Plus I'm more obese than 100% of people in my country because I'm in riceland, in USA id only be higher BMI than 88%

Yeah it's partially a cope, but I'm prob one of those obese guys who sort of larps pretty well as a non obese guy.
Plus I'm more obese than 100% of people in my country because I'm in riceland, in USA id only be higher BMI than 88%
I thought the same at 36 BMI... looking at my pictures now it was a giga-cope
tbh this might be the cause for your inceldom

Last edited:
I thought the same at 36 BMI... looking at my pictures now it was a giga-cope
tbh this might be the cause for your inceldom
Yeah I know that, I am doing IF now, and keeping cals below 1700, and protein at 180g, carbs below 85g, and have stuck at it for 5 days now, so hopefully I will get lane results soon, and that will motivate me to continue, and get weight down to sub 80kg

Yeah I know that, I am doing IF now, and keeping cals below 1700, and protein at 180g, carbs below 85g, and have stuck at it for 5 days now, so hopefully I will get lane results soon, and that will motivate me to continue, and get weight down to sub 80kg
how much did you lose yet? you should lose ton shit of weight in the start, specially in that BMI

21 BMI, 5'7" and 135 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back