Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whens the last time u have been "social"

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
How often do u hang in social circles irl?

Im tb(talmbout) being outside or being a guest at someone and with more than 3 people

tbhngl i have never been at:
orgy - 100%
club - once at 14yo
houseparty - never
birthday party - once at 15yo
house-kickback(smoke sesh;alcohol sesh) - once
outside with friends - only to smoke weed long time ago

wat bout yall ?

I havent been to a "party" larger than half a dozen people ever.

I haven't been out with friends in over a year. probably more. as of right now, i dont have any friends at all. the only people i talk to are in my head, and i even keep them at a distance

at the start of college ,i tried but failed as always

Pretty much the same, only I worked the door at a club some years ago so you could say I was in the club scene. Getting puked on and yelled at.

Outside with friends drinking. Once this month.

Im tb(talmbout) being outside or being a guest at someone and with more than 3 people

orgy - 100%
club - once at 14yo
houseparty - never

wat bout yall ?
it has been more than a decade now. The years flow by and I know no one and they don't know me.

Early 2010, so over a decade..

Early 2010, so over a decade..
before you know it me any you will be old men, few breaths away from deaths, and no one will know of our deaths. Our carcasses left to rot for months maybe years before being discovered.

I’ve been to clubs so many times, probably the most suifuel an incel can experience. ‘Attractive’ women all around wearing revealing outfits dancing seductively while 7 foot chads enjoy themselves to the fullest while every other male watches awkwardly

I don’t think i have ever been social at all. I haven’t even went to a single birthday party

orgy - 100%
club - once at 14yo
houseparty - never

wat bout yall ?
Orgy-never
Club-never
House party-never
Birthday party-never
House kickback-never
Outside with friends-chad if you even have friends irl tbh

orgy - nope
club - nope
houseparty - nope
birthday party - once at 6 yo
house-kickback(smoke sesh;alcohol sesh) - nope
outside with friends - about a few months ago

I’ve been in “family friends” type of small time social events last month, but they get tired of me really fast and I fear the invitations have dried up.

As for being social with people my age? Last time it was during a very brief timeline when I went to a few parties, roughly 6 years ago. I wish I hadn’t to be honest; normies push you around, girls don’t pay the slightest bit of attention to you, weed sucks and alcohol is only good for about 20 minutes. I wish I hadn’t realized how out of touch I truly am after going to those tbh.

Never been to a party, club or even hangout irl with friends. Wasted my whole teen life.

When i went bowling with few friends last year

orgy - What the fuck is sex?
club - too normie for me, plus i am not 21 yet (legal drinking age, generally legal age to go to a club)
houseparty - never
birthday party - grew up in a cult, so i never got to have a birthday
house-kickback(smoke sesh;alcohol sesh) - what even is this?
outside with friends - one time in highschool, me and a friend walked to burger king for lunch. that was 4 years ago
there, i edited it to have my answers

there, i edited it to have my answers
lmao this isnt anquette bruv, i just graded the "quality" of fun that can be had if someone has social circle

but thx i guess for filling it out :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I've never been social, even when I was around people

outside with friends
I do this with my hapacel friend, like once a week we go chill at a creek or underneath an old bridge or something

other than that I have never attended or been invited to any kind of private social gathering ever in my entire life

College when I used the power of autism to jestermaxx and gain popularity.

In middle school when I went to my old friend's house for the last time

I go out with a few guys to get drunk once in a while, that's pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back