Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you get to your late 20s, early 30s as virgin, you might stay that way your whole life (especially if it's not by choice).

Our suffering is also because of social conditioning, in acient times being an Incel wasn't seen as something shameful and sometimes even as virtues. But now society believes that you need to have w0men, and the more w0men you have the manlier you are.

It all started from the renissance, Romance and dating is such a lie, and its feminine Ilogical bs. Back in the day, w0men were married off, or you as a man go and get a w0men, go raid with your friend (In skyrim).

Yeahh medival times were harsh, but you had incentives to muscle through it and you had social gurantees to have w0men as long as you were physiclly healthy and doesn't metter what your height, face and other bs looked like.

Off course w0men judge by looks, since w0men are superficial and they judge everything like that, JFL at giving w0men priviliges. Its man who think practicaly, and think more about merit then suprficial bs.
I agree with you , in the medieval times were much easier to get laid and build a family , I think you didn’t need so much effort to find someone like today , arranged marriage were pretty common and natural, nowadays you have to gymmax, moneymaxx , and do a lot of shit in order to “get” the foid. It is so much hard now with hipergamic foids and feminism , if you always get ghosted is impossible to build a strong connection with someone. If you don’t have a connection you can’t start a relationship . That’s why I always hear the term “it never began”. I have been ghosted some three times lately and you know what I did ? Simple unfollow the bitches that ghosted me, and i know them personally, it’s crazy. Is easy to give up, we get to a point we have no energy anymore to spend with this bullshit of “game” , chasing those bitches wen they don’t do anything, ah yes, they do something, only if you are chad or criminal ,or she sees you as q potential cuckoo simping betabuxx

Miré los datos de los CDC de 2006 a 2008 (antes de que el promedio de virginidad aumentara un poco). De los hombres de 25 a 29 años, el 3,8% nunca ha tenido contacto sexual con el sexo opuesto, en comparación con el 3,1% de los hombres de 30 a 34 años, el 1,3% de los hombres de 35 a 39 años y el 1,2% de los hombres de 40 a 44 años. . ¡Esto significa que el 92,3% de los hombres que nunca tuvieron ningún contacto sexual cuando tenían 30 años seguirán siéndolo cuando tengan 40 años! El 34,21% de los hombres que nunca tuvieron ningún contacto sexual entre los 20 y los 30 años permanecerán así al final de los 30 y el 42% de los hombres que nunca tuvieron ningún contacto sexual entre los 30 y los 34 años permanecerán así al final de los 30 años. De los que permanecen así al final de los 30, sólo el 7,7% lo perderá al llegar a los 40. Entre aquellos que no tuvieron parejas sexuales (es decir, sin parejas sexuales vaginales), el 45 % de los hombres que tuvieron ninguna pareja sexual cuando tenían poco más de 30 años todavía no las tienen cuando tienen 30 años, y sólo el 7 % de los que tienen 30 años encuentran una pareja sexual a los 40 años. El 36,84% de aquellos que no tienen parejas sexuales a los 20 años no tendrán ninguna pareja a los 30 años.

Por otro lado, entre las mujeres de 25 a 29 años que son vírgenes (el 3,4% de ellas), el 55,88% permanece así entre los 30 y los 34 años (en comparación con el 81,58% de los hombres vírgenes de 20 años o más). El 47,37% de las mujeres que son vírgenes cuando tienen poco más de 30 años siguen siéndolo cuando tienen más de 30 años. ¿Pero adivina que? De las mujeres vírgenes mayores de 30 años, el 44,44% permanece así cuando tienen poco más de 40 años en comparación con casi el 93% de los hombres vírgenes mayores de 30 años. Esto significa que sólo el 21% de las mujeres vírgenes de unos 30 años permanecen así a los 40 años y sólo el 11,76% de las mujeres vírgenes de 20 años permanecen así a los 40 años.

Hay ligeramente más hombres vírgenes que mujeres vírgenes entre los 20 años (3,8% frente a 3,4%), mientras que a principios de los 30, los hombres vírgenes son más comunes (3,1% frente a 1,9%) y entre los 30 años, el 1,4% de los hombres y el 0,9% de las mujeres. son vírgenes y el 1,3% de los hombres y el 0,4% de las mujeres son vírgenes. Incluso entre los 20 y los 24 años, había más hombres vírgenes que mujeres (12,6% de las mujeres de esa edad y 14,4% de los hombres de esa edad).

Y recuerde, los hombres que perdieron su virginidad tarde probablemente fueron vírgenes por elección o esperando hasta casarse o tal vez usaron prostitutas. Entre las vírgenes involuntarias, las probabilidades de que permanecieran así a los 40 años podrían ser mucho mayores porque las vírgenes, por elección propia, lograban seguir teniendo habilidades de seducción.

@SergeantIncel fijar esto

@Alone75 ¿pensamientos?
Y counting.

Its going to stay the same way im going to feel the same way do the same things nothing will change I don't have a choice in first place