Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based When the (((Vaccine))) starts killing millions (as per plan) - this is what the (((media))) will say :

Will you take the covid vaxx?

• Yes ! I've always wanted to rope - i welcome death

• NO - fuck bill gates and his Depopulation agenda

• I don't know - let me ask my Wife's negro Boyfriend

Results are only viewable after voting.
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
That 65 year old guy died immediately after being vaccinated ? - he was bound to die and probably had an underlying condition. The (((vaccine))) is safe teehee

That 2 year old foidlet who died immediately after being vaccinated ? - she was bound to die and probably had an underlying condition. The (((vaccine))) is safe teehee

That perfectly health 6"5 Giga Chad with god tier genetics and an immune system in the top 1% of the global population who died immediately after being vaccinated ? - he was bound to die and probably had an underlying condition. The (((vaccine))) is safe teehee

While I do want to die, I wanna do it on my own terms tbh

I thought the options are linked to the title.

Don’t take the vaccine. I will be honest that I don’t know what’s in it between the accusations it makes you infertile or that it just straight up kills you, but whatever it is it’s A: not worth it and B: not worth it

It's good. I like the plan. I don't care about who dies. I am left alone to die by the society so fk society. Bill gates game me windows he will give me something more to look and find peace.

For billionaires like Bill gates it would be much more convenient to have an overpopulation.

Production and consumerism will increase, also middle class payments will decrease dramatically because there will be an oversupply of workers.

Decreasing population means raising middle class earnings and decrease overall production and growth of billionaires and huge companies.

This is why EU is so fucking shitty, they want population growth but instead of increasing birth rates of native populations they just open the gates and import random people from different countries under some bullshit bluepilled excuse

Last edited:
While I do want to die, I wanna do it on my own terms tbh
Based RopeMaxxer
They are thematically linked tbh ngl
They are thematically linked tbh ngl
Don’t take the vaccine. I will be honest that I don’t know what’s in it between the accusations it makes you infertile or that it just straight up kills you, but whatever it is it’s A: not worth it and B: not worth it
Based & Blackpilled

Imagine if all chads were killed by the (((vaxx)) ) and subhumans become the new chads

Last edited:
Why do I need a vaccine at all? Even if it was perfectly safe or whatever.

How can the vaccine be more dangerous than the virus?

@FamilyGuy1999

You know it's not safe when the media is shilling so hard for it.

Basically whatever the (((MSM))) tells you to do, do the opposite and you'll turn out okay.

The early months of taking vaccines will be safe, later on is when they will introduce nefarious agents into it for controlled groups experiments.

Most people dont know how NWO operate, they are too busy playing tic tac toe that are given to them.
You need to at least start playing chess with nwo to remain alive a bit longer.

No idea. Lemme ask to my wife's girlfriend.

That 65 year old guy died immediately after being vaccinated ? - he was bound to die and probably had an underlying condition. The (((vaccine))) is safe teehee

That 2 year old foidlet who died immediately after being vaccinated ? - she was bound to die and probably had an underlying condition. The (((vaccine))) is safe teehee

That perfectly health 6"5 Giga Chad with god tier genetics and an immune system in the top 1% of the global population who died immediately after being vaccinated ? - he was bound to die and probably had an underlying condition. The (((vaccine))) is safe teehee

if you don't want hundreds of millions to be vaccinated you're cucked tbh.
only the obligation to get vaccinated should be fought. not that people can choose to vaxx.

between the accusations it makes you infertile or that it just straight up kills you
depends what's injected. vaccine is just an umbrella term used to disguise whatever needs to be tested on a selected group of people.

Last edited:
I don't believe the vaccine will kill everyone, but side effects are still a risk, so I will not take it anyway.

I don't believe the vaccine will kill everyone, but side effects are still a risk, so I will not take it anyway.
The vaccine is mRNA gene therapy type of shit - it could mean the next generation of babies will be giga truecels tbh ngl
Why do I need a vaccine at all? Even if it was perfectly safe or whatever.
Because Bill gates wants to depopulate the earth
How can the vaccine be more dangerous than the virus?
Since 2002 (((they))) have been holding patents for the virus & its vaccine.

Last edited:
Tbh it would be a good way of suicide. I could probably trick myself into thinking it's fine then die without worrying about bitching out

Are you a fucking idiot? Oh wait, that's pretty clear. Yes, you are.

there's no reason to take the kikeccine because they will want you to take a new one every 6 months anyway.

even if you are forced to take one by your work or something, do you really want to take ALL of them? given it's double dose they could force as many as 8 injections on you by the time this is all over.

don't give them a reason to start.

https://dailystormer.su/oh-no-the-vaccine-doesnt-work-against-the-new-strain/

I am not americuck so no way to rope using (((vaccine))) for me :feelsgah:

It won't kill millions just sterilize them. The plan to reduce the population will be generational. I suppose it could do with reducing a bit so fair enough. It won't really effect us we;re already sterilized in effect.

Imagine actually trusting that vaccine.

Imagine actually trusting that vaccine.
Based & misanthropy pilled
It won't kill millions just sterilize them. The plan to reduce the population will be generational. I suppose it could do with reducing a bit so fair enough. It won't really effect us we;re already sterilized in effect.
Depopulation agenda started a long time ago - i think HIV AIDS was made with this in mind
I am not americuck so no way to rope using (((vaccine))) for me :feelsgah:
Dont worry (((bill gates))) has so much money he can force everyone on the planet to get vaxxed with an experimental mRNA gene therapy drug

Last edited:
The early months of taking vaccines will be safe, later on is when they will introduce nefarious agents into it for controlled groups experiments.

Most people dont know how NWO operate, they are too busy playing tic tac toe that are given to them.
You need to at least start playing chess with nwo to remain alive a bit longer.
Factss

there's no reason to take the kikeccine because they will want you to take a new one every 6 months anyway.

even if you are forced to take one by your work or something, do you really want to take ALL of them? given it's double dose they could force as many as 8 injections on you by the time this is all over.

don't give them a reason to start.

View attachment 408234

https://dailystormer.su/oh-no-the-vaccine-doesnt-work-against-the-new-strain/
Imagine the buxx (((big pharma))) will make if they have to supply 8 doses of vaccines to everyone every year! Trillions & Quadrillions! Lessening live expectancy and inducing depopulation at the same time making a killing financially! These (((jooz))) are evil beyond our wildest imagination!

I heard my mom talk about a relative who died right after taking the vaccine. No underlying health conditions or anything.

why the hell would they have a depopulation agenda? and not talk about high fertility rate all those years?

another good one is the pregnant foid that took it and miscarried like a day later

Show me one person who died bcs of vaxxine
Im still waiting

just take an injection full of chemicals for a virus with a 99% survival rate goyem, dont question whats in it. :soy:

i aint taking that shit.

I'm autistic enough without the vaccine, plus I'm a NEET. That being said, I doubt it'll kill millions, and those who do have adverse effects will wear it as a sort of Liberal flex to signal they're all in.

I heard my mom talk about a relative who died right after taking the vaccine. No underlying health conditions or anything.
Brutal - the vaxx is going to kill people directly & indirectly. Damn you bill gates!
why the hell would they have a depopulation agenda? and not talk about high fertility rate all those years?
Its what globalists since J. Rockefeller have wanted. Its also what foids have wanted - kill off all subhumans (80% of humanity) and be left with only chads
Its what globalists since J. Rockefeller have wanted. Its also what foids have wanted - kill off all subhumans (80% of humanity) and be left with only chads
Show me one person who died bcs of vaxxine
Im still waiting
20210211 202616

Last edited:
On the one hand killing billions of people around the world is kinda based assuming you're one of the survivors, but on the other hand I oppose their (((transhumanist slave world order 4IR))), so yeah, I'm not taking the vaccine. I simply refuse to with the threat of violence if need be.

At this point you would have to be a complete fucking idiot to trust in the current global political establishment and if the complete fucking idiots want to take the vaccine getting culled in the process I guess I'm okay with that. Their body, their choice, right? *Laughs*

I mean, anybody who has been really following this shit the last twenty years ought to know by now where all of this leads to, if you don't know by now you're not paying attention.
My guess is a delayed designed sequencer that kills you over a span of years. You get the shot and everything seems normal until about two to four years later when the real genetic deadly payload self activates.

You got to understand that the current global political structure views us as ants in an ant hill that they control and if they think there is too many of us to manage they'll seek to cull or exterminate us by the most clever subtle means at their disposal.

For the last forty years they've bragged about wanting a global depopulation event even writing white papers and books on the subject for decades, but now all of a sudden we're suppose to trust them with a vaccine revolving around a vague mystery virus worldwide? Yeah, okay....*laughs*

Last edited:

Look at this. In your own backyard.
Btw Trump was acquitted because they didn't have enough votes to impeach him. Thought might like that news tbh

Last edited:
i aint taking that shit

^^^^Many will still take the vaccine anyways because this is the Pavlovian dog era of human beings worldwide.

*Rings bell*

I´ve already warned my mom not to take it, since she works directly with children.
The jew poison is the real virus.

I´ve already warned my mom not to take it, since she works directly with children.
The jew poison is the real virus.
Based & Jewpilled tbh ngl

If the vaccine was so good Bill Gates wouldn't be so obsessed with injecting you with it.

All conspiracy theories aside, at a minimum the vaccine was rushed big time and not thoroughly studied as most medicines are, so there’s that.