Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based When the (((Vaccine))) starts killing millions (as per plan) - this is what the (((media))) will say :

Will you take the covid vaxx?

• Yes ! I've always wanted to rope - i welcome death

• NO - fuck bill gates and his Depopulation agenda

• I don't know - let me ask my Wife's negro Boyfriend

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey goy...er...guys, inject this mystery poison we made without any long-term testing into you. All da cool kids are doing it. We made billions and billions of dollars from your zogbot government to make this shit. We already won even if you find a way out of taking it hehe *hand rubbing*

I find it incredibly suspicious that a virus that appeared out of no where with a death toll of less then 1% and symptoms barely worse then a flu if non at all for the majority of people immediately shuts down all the governments around the entire world and then a bunch of ((vaccines)) appear shortly after claiming it is necessary every human being take it for the world to return to normal. Almost like a bribe playing on the psychological notion that most people would accept something if everyone else does. Its pretty much a tactic of war. If you accept this ((vaccine)) you pretty much are choosing death and dishonor.

I find it incredibly suspicious that a virus that appeared out of no where with a death toll of less then 1% and symptoms barely worse then a flu if non at all for the majority of people immediately shuts down all the governments around the entire world and then a bunch of ((vaccines)) appear shortly after claiming it is necessary every human being take it for the world to return to normal. Almost like a bribe playing on the psychological notion that most people would accept something if everyone else does. Its pretty much a tactic of war. If you accept this ((vaccine)) you pretty much are choosing death and dishonor.

But you cannot say this out loud publicly.

While I do want to die, I wanna do it on my own terms tbh

not like this GIF

Do you think this will affect incels and guys who struggle with women?

Will this make the process of obtaining sex even harder? - Women placing sex as a lower priority, trying to fight the virus. Or since women are probably more likely to take the vaccine than men, women may die off making the situation worse for us.
Or make it easier? - Women (and men) becoming more stressed which raises arousal levels. Women may then seek a man for protection too.

Do you think this will affect incels and guys who struggle with women?

Will this make the process of obtaining sex even harder? - Women placing sex as a lower priority, trying to fight the virus. Or since women are probably more likely to take the vaccine than men, women may die off making the situation worse for us.
Or make it easier? - Women (and men) becoming more stressed which raises arousal levels. Women may then seek a man for protection too.

I don't think this fake virus hysteria helps us in any way, beside us hiding our ugly faces with masks becoming a socially accepted norm.

Rather go out on my own terms with a bang, dying any other way is lame as fuck

I was forced to take it by my retarded blue pill cuck boss oh well if it kills me hopefully it’s painless

Hope Foids take it first and drop dead on the spot

You know it's not safe when the media is shilling so hard for it.

Basically whatever the (((MSM))) tells you to do, do the opposite and you'll turn out okay.
This + the fact that elites aren't trying to get the vaccine

Don’t take the vaccine. I will be honest that I don’t know what’s in it between the accusations it makes you infertile or that it just straight up kills you, but whatever it is it’s A: not worth it and B: not worth it
Or turned into zombie..Eeyyahh.

I've known four older people who have died shortly after taking this so called miracle vaccine at my workplace, this is not a joke or a larp, serious as a heart attack. I will not under any circumstances take their vaccine, they can shove it right up their asses.

Last edited:
I was forced to take it by my retarded blue pill cuck boss oh well if it kills me hopefully it’s painless

Glad to see the NWO "vaccine" didn't kill you. Yet. There might be negative long-term consequences you might experience later in life, but it will be masked as normal health complications. The mRNA from the "vaccine" you took (assuming that is the shot you took) has already reprogrammed part of your DNA. My guess is that it primes the body to be susceptible to some other bioweapon that will be released in the future sometime, which will then demand further "vaccines." There are some other guesses that suggest an acceleration of cancer tissue production or the acceleration of age-related diseases like Alzheimer's disease. We'll have to wait for the statistics in several years time to see if there is a spike in such cases and if such a spike is statistically significant.

Last edited:
if you don't want hundreds of millions to be vaccinated you're cucked tbh.
only the obligation to get vaccinated should be fought. not that people can choose to vaxx.
True
Imagine the buxx (((big pharma))) will make if they have to supply 8 doses of vaccines to everyone every year! Trillions & Quadrillions! Lessening live expectancy and inducing depopulation at the same time making a killing financially! These (((jooz))) are evil beyond our wildest imagination.
On the one hand killing billions of people around the world is kinda based assuming you're one of the survivors, but on the other hand I oppose their (((transhumanist slave world order 4IR))), so yeah, I'm not taking the vaccine. I simply refuse to with the threat of violence if need be.

At this point you would have to be a complete fucking idiot to trust in the current global political establishment and if the complete fucking idiots want to take the vaccine getting culled in the process I guess I'm okay with that. Their body, their choice, right? *Laughs*

I mean, anybody who has been really following this shit the last twenty years ought to know by now where all of this leads to, if you don't know by now you're not paying attention.

My guess is a delayed designed sequencer that kills you over a span of years. You get the shot and everything seems normal until about two to four years later when the real genetic deadly payload self activates.

You got to understand that the current global political structure views us as ants in an ant hill that they control and if they think there is too many of us to manage they'll seek to cull or exterminate us by the most clever subtle means at their disposal.

For the last forty years they've bragged about wanting a global depopulation event even writing white papers and books on the subject for decades, but now all of a sudden we're suppose to trust them with a vaccine revolving around a vague mystery virus worldwide? Yeah, okay....*laughs*
That's the real problem frankly. I'm all for the low IQ, evil, nonsentient people getting the (((vaccine))) of their own will, but of course the Jews, NWO, and government elite will force the (((vaccine))) upon us. We need to resist when the time comes. Buy a gun and train if you can

Last edited:
True

That's the real problem frankly. I'm all for the low IQ, evil, nonsentient people getting the (((vaccine))) of their own will, but of course the Jews, NWO, and government elite will force the (((vaccine))) upon us. We need to resist when the time comes. Buy a gun and train if you can
They already forced the ching Chong virus onto the world, now it's your move.

It won't kill millions just sterilize them. The plan to reduce the population will be generational. I suppose it could do with reducing a bit so fair enough. It won't really effect us we;re already sterilized in effect.
They don't even need the vacshit .

Sperm count in advanced countries populations have been dropping rapidly for decades now.

Honestly idek what hidden agenda the vaccine is for. But one thing I know for sure the people responsible for it don't give a fuck if millions of normies live or die.