Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i got vaccinated 2 days ago

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
another vaccination in 4 weeks!!!

Covid-19? No don't have that you will only encourage them.

Have fun being depopulated

I got vaccinated 40 times when I was a child but now I know better.

Anyone wanna stab me with a needle will get stabbed with a knife.

Monster syndromes you

“He took it! He actually took it! Silly goyim!”

E8E44845 623A 4BB0 B26A 65D5657CE650

how fast do you hope it will work? and which one did you get?

RIP OP.

You have taken the mark of the beast. RIP to your soul.

I'll pray for you brother.

RIP OP.

You have taken the mark of the beast. RIP to your soul.

I'll pray for you brother.
i was given lethal injection AKA the death penalty

Weakened viruses used in vaccines can swap genes and produce disease-causing strains. Basically mutations. Future generations will be genetic freaks.

op knew by posting this he would draw a lot of negative attention from most people here. Pretty shitty move to intentionally antagonize people for replies.

Cucked move ngl

You stupid, retarded faggot, enjoy your cancer.

(suicide is self expression) looks like you wanted death by getting the "vaccine".

(suicide is self expression) looks like you wanted death by getting the "vaccine".
My nightmares become real inside my head I dream of my death

The early vaccines are relatively safe, later batches will be full of nefarious agents and be experimented on the remaining
"distrustful anti vaccine crowd".
how fast do you hope it will work? and which one did you get?
I got Pfizer 1st shot so am 50% immune , 2nd shot will raise it to 95%+ scheduled for 2/28.

The trial test was 8 /22000 got covid with 1 serious that require hospitalization vs 162/22000 that got the placebo.

Most will get no side effect except for slight soreness in small area of shot for 1 day or so.
Unhealthy people will get more serious side effect in some cases, but these same people will get seriously sick or die if they get the virus so it's either get a bit sick now or worse later.

Last edited:
Weakened viruses used in vaccines can swap genes and produce disease-causing strains. Basically mutations. Future generations will be genetic freaks.
Anyone born from me will be a genetic freak

RIP Goyim. Enjoy the falling test levels and retardation.

So it's just conspiracy theories... ok, but why would you get a vaccine for a disease that has like 99.9% survivability rate for people under 70? Getting infected with covid-19 is preferable to getting its expedited vaccine. This doesn't even have to be a "conspiracy," just look at the swine flu and the swine flu vaccine.

You are such a faggoty midwit. Go back to reddit, stay there.

Exactly. If you're not geriatric, I'd rather just catch the shit outright. Hell, many people probably have already had it and don't even know it.

you're roping in front of us
rip in advance

I'd rather get the actual disease and build natural immunity. The vaccine should only be for old and fragile people.
Exactly. If you're not geriatric, I'd rather just catch the shit outright. Hell, many people probably have already had it and don't even know it.
Yeah. We should have adopted the herd immunity strategy and only protect the weak, but of course that would not have satisfied our rulers who saw that disease as a "rare but narrow opportunity" to set up their great reset.

Last edited: