Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was at English school a kid called a black teacher "nigga"

that tajik looks whiter than most ive seen
It's because, tajiks have the least amount of chink DNA, they look more iranic. They only have about 15% gook DNA. And since, you said she looks more white I compared her to the whitest central Asians to prove that she isn't as white as you say so.

It's because, tajiks have the least amount of chink DNA, they look more iranic. And since, you said she looks more white I compared her to the whitest central Asians to prove that she isn't as white as you say so.
she looks quapa

@KillNiggers what do you think?
@KillNiggers whats her white/asian ratio

To prove that she isn't as white looking as you think.
never claimed she's white. you shuold've used an central asian who looks stereotypically central asian instead of one of the whitest you could find
Nope.loons like a typical tajik.
nope she looks a tad more asian from what ive seen on images

View attachment 1187721View attachment 1187722
Dyed Brown hair halo. Looks pretty close.
no

Last edited:
Last edited:
could pass as med
Delusional as always. Hapas never pass. HAPAS NEVER PASS. That's why so many of them have mental illness. Use your brain. So many hapas have mental lillnesses because their Asian moms WANT their kids to look white, or AT LEAST, racially ambigious. Yet 80% of the time, they look fully Asian, 20% of the time they look Turk, and maybe 10% of the time they can VAGUELY look Eastern European.

Delusional as always. Hapas never pass. HAPAS NEVER PASS. That's why so many of them have mental illness. Use your brain. So many hapas have mental lillnesses because their Asian moms WANT their kids to look white, or AT LEAST, racially ambigious. Yet 80% of the time, they look fully Asian, 20% of the time they look Turk, and maybe 10% of the time they can VAGUELY look Eastern European.
misinterpreting what i said. I said her SKIN TONE passes as med. What a bunch of projection lmao, you knew what i meant so ur projecting ur t50 onto hapas. 80% look fully asian lmao.

Why are you posting a version of this person with fake blonde hair when this is actually how they look? and while this Quapa does look white, there's no garuntee he hasn't done surgeries on his nose/eyes tbh.

Another fraudmaxxed picture. Photoshop was clearly used to make his eyes look bluer, when this is how they look LMFAO. And this guy has VERY asian looking features regardless. His eyes and nose still look asian

Last edited:
LMao now you're so desperate you're jumping to people who are 12% asian? LMFAO. :feelskek:
Exactly lol. Even I'm confused. I was comparing a HAPA white to tajiks who have around 15% chink DNA to prove to this guy that she(the hapa) wasn't as white as he thought, she was. Quapas all look more Asian then that tajik.

yea youre biased. at least its proof heritage can matter sometimes, it isnt just looks

Exactly lol. Even I'm confused. I was comparing a HAPA white to tajiks who have around 15% chink DNA to prove to this guy that she(the hapa) wasn't as white as he thought, she was. Quapas all look more Asian then that tajik.
that tajik looks asian for a tajik therefore she is quapa not octapa. Ive shown you 1/8 asians who have similar asian dna to tajiks and they look whiter than her

But yeah despicablecel subconsiously wants to be white but ultimately knows he’s half chink as well. Thats why he goes so hard on believing r/asianmasculinity copes and believing certain asian ethnicities are so far ahead of others. He’s also severely autistic thats why he says the retarded shit he does.
Saying asians are above abos, sea, curries and gulf arabs isnt cope. Your account is the most autistic here, nice projection.

Last edited:
Saying asians are above gulf arabs isnt cope.
Yes it is LMFAO We already showed you that Bin Salman facemogs and heightmogs his fellow chink politicians.

It's good that you've accepted that asians are below northern arabs, that shit was getting annoying

this site is so shit. People here dont know anything about objective analysis of looks. People are also more white worshipping here than on .org, and thats saying something

only the last is quapa retard
IMG 20240627 060746
No, why do you say stupid stuff like this when you know that I can easily refute them?
IMG 20240627 061302
@Made in Heaven Take a look at this by the way. This Hapa whore, dreams about marrying price William and having white kids. Jfl at gooks. :feelskek: :feelskek:
said theyre whiter looking than that tajik.
No shit. Tajiks average 15%. Imagine, showing me someone who is only 10-12% Asian. You might as well, post white people at this point. Quapas are 25% Asian, that's why they look Asian.
that tajik looks asian for a tajik therefore she is quapa not octapa. Ive shown you 1/8 asians who have similar asian dna to tajiks and they look whiter than
Tajiks average 15%. Not 10-12 like you showed. And Quapas are 25% Asian. Why are you posting people who barely have gook DNA? Quapas look more Asian then her(tajik), obviously, people with barely any gook DNA will look more white.

Last edited:
on .org and other sites, sandniggers immediately get attacked jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back