Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was at English school a kid called a black teacher "nigga"

most people who voted mena were sfcels lmao. 1% of men are sfcels. Also, i meant to add only ethnics dislike anything with gook dna. That distinction is important.
Normie whites are retarded. If more men were racepilled, they would stay away from Asians. All you're going to do is produce another ER. And Most sfcels like Asians and hate MENAS
i knew this mena guy who even said hapa girls were ugly lmao. Most men are neutral about them or like them
Didn't happen. You're Just making this up to prove your point. Just like you supposedly, bullied an Arab to prove to me that Arabs get bullied.

ASIANS might be better looking then sheboons facially. And plenty of Indian women are good looking, they mog Asian women. Black women also have good bodies and can at least give you tall sons. Asian women fraud a lot and Most men don't give a shit as long the woman is good looking, but they give you shit sons. Some Asian women are just good to look at, incels who ascend with them and produce children are retarded. Also a lot black women like somalis and ethiopians mog the shit out of Asians facially.

But No matter how good looking Asian women are after frauding, they will always give you shit offspring. I have almost never found them attractive enough for me to fantasize about starting a family with. And this is before, I was racepilled. After learning about how they fraud and hate themselves, I am even more repulsed by them.
Nope you just find them ugly since youre rthnic. Muh sons, no one thinks about this when judging looks

Normie whites are retarded. If more men were racepilled, they would stay away from Asians. All you're going to do is produce another ER. And Most sfcels like Asians and hate MENAS

Didn't happen. You're Just making this up to prove your point. Just like you supposedly, bullied an Arab to prove to me that Arabs get bullied.
yet you said i bullied someone and should be banned. Miring schizophrenia

And most men will fuck anything, when they're desperate.

yet you said i bullied someone and should be banned. Miring schizophrenia
You admitted to and you have been banned for incel shaming. Maybe, it wasn't Arab, but I wouldn't put it past you.
Nope you just find them ugly since youre rthnic
Plenty, of ethnics find them attractive.
Muh sons, no one thinks about this when judging looks
That's literally, why women choose tall men subconsciously. Asian women fraud and trick men.

lots of menas look repulsive. Its very hard for an asian woman to look repulsive. That girl made in heaven posted was an outlier. Shed get bullied for her eyes by literal chinks lmao

but yea asian women have low ceilings and most hover around mtb-htb. Also, their bodies are not the best but not bad either

Last edited:
You admitted to and you have been banned for incel shaming. Maybe, it wasn't Arab, but I wouldn't put it past you.
He was arab
Plenty, of ethnics find them attractive.
Yes but a lot also find them ugly even if they only have 25-50% asian dna. Only white sfcels really are like that. I can assume from your taste in women you are quite ethnic
That's literally, why women choose tall men subconsciously. Asian women fraud and trick men.
Utter cope

ERs are caused by mentally ill white men going for mentally ill asian women. WMAF is inherently quite toxic though. Hapa children are by no means the ugliest race-mixed kids. From my experience, most irl are not autistic, above 5’9, and somewhat successful with women. They arent near ricecels romantically and socially.

just because hapas are more autistic than other race-mixes, doesnt mean it’s common. Oretty much every hapa i knew was in some friend group full of whites and asians. I myself had a half med best friend.

Yes but a lot also find them ugly even if they only have 25-50% asian dna. Only white sfcels really are like that. I can assume from your taste in women you are quite ethnic
No source to back any of this up. @Made in Heaven is white passing. A cope a day keeps the rope away I guess. Also I'm Levantine, I'm whiter then you. You're clearly extremely autistic

Last edited:
lots of menas look repulsive. Its very hard for an asian woman to look repulsive. That girl made in heaven posted was an outlier. Shed get bullied for her eyes by literal chinks lmao
Cope. Arabs don't need to do a million things to look good. Everything about noodlewhores is fake

only ethnics dislike gooks this much
Holy cope. Nigger, I used to look up to Asians because of anime, and because I fell for the lie that asians look good when most of your fraudmaxx. I used to think asians looked like hapas by default when that is not the case at all. Even european hapas are ugly

Gygggg
Screenshot 20240209 080920 TikTok

ERs are caused by mentally ill white men going for mentally ill asian women. WMAF is inherently quite toxic though. Hapa children are by no means the ugliest race-mixed kids. From my experience, most irl are not autistic, above 5’9, and somewhat successful with women. They arent near ricecels romantically and socially.
R/AsianMasculinity is full of hapacels. Cope lmfao

they dont really have hapa threads since the asians say theyre white. They called olivia rodrigo white and she looks clearly mixed. A few is normal
Who cares? Doesn't change that many hapas suffer on r/AsianMasculinity

i could buy your entire family you shitskin abomination. keep cherrypicking sea creatures you disgusting sandnigger ethnic third wolrder scum
You Posted a Bedouin man. Some of those people were Chinese and Japanese.
IMG 20240627 122444
This Nigger is Japanese.
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND AVERAGES YOU FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT AUTISTIC SANDNIGGER DISHUSTING ETHNIC FAGGOT
It's not 5'5 in Saudi lol. It's brought down by Niggers and Indians. I have been to Dubai, you're retarded as fuck. And yes, I know you can't find as many japanese ministers heightmogging. And retard leaders are usually, tall. Just accept your country is filled with yellow brown Manlets.

Also I'll post more only 20 pictures are allowed at once. So here's some more. You can probably, find two more. And that too of old king Salman getting heightmogged

:feelskek: :feelskek:
IMG 20240627 123435IMG 20240627 123323IMG 20240627 123304IMG 20240627 123221IMG 20240627 123206

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back