Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When a hole says she is a virgin

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
It means she has given handjobs to Chads, choked on Tyrone's BBC, has been ass fucked by gigachads and engaged in kinky acts with her FWB.

What we consider sexual acts are just experiments for them.

So if a hole above 13 or 14 says that she is a virgin she might be saying the truth because she may have never been penetrated by a dick in her vagina. But she is not pure, no hole above 14 is ever pure, they have all sucked Chad's dick before.

my one friend hooked up with a chick, and she was nervous about sex, she said to him "i might suck your dick", and eventually she did, but didn't fuck him.

"she was pure and innocent" :soy:

JFL if you don't realize 13yo foidlets are all anally incontinent from Chads conquests.

my one friend hooked up with a chick, and she was nervous about sex, she said to him "i might suck your dick", and eventually she did, but didn't fuck him.

"she was pure and innocent" :soy:
:soy: :soy:

It means she has given handjobs to Chads, choked on Tyrone's BBC, has been ass fucked by gigachads and engaged in kinky acts with her FWB.

So if a hole above 13 or 14 says that she is a virgin she might be saying the truth because she may have never been penetrated by a dick in her vagina. But she is not pure, no hole above 14 is ever pure, they have all sucked Chad's dick before.

Bruh a Girl at my School fucked a dog, filmed it and the video got out.
Another foid in my class, she was 14-15, lost her virginity by getting fucked in the ass by some random dude while high on alcohol and Poppers.
Everybody knew.
This was Surface Level.
Even I, the outsider among the 4 most outsider People in a School of 1200 students knew this shit.
God knows what went on in secret.

Another foid in my class, she was 14-15, lost her virginity by getting fucked in the ass by some random dude while high on alcohol and Poppers.
Everybody knew.
This was Surface Level.
Even I, the outsider among the 4 most outsider People in a School of 1200 students knew this shit.
Utterly brutal

Everybody knew.
This was Surface Level.
i remember a girl when i was 15 saying to her female friend how her boyfriend wanted to end up with her because she didn't know how to do a good blowjob.it's amazing how they either don't give a fuck if you hear or think you legitimately can't hear them.

i also remember this group of chads back when i was 16 talking about how this girl was a huge size queen.

the world of chads and the world of the average man is the like the world of the big monkeymakers and of the average breadwinner.the gap is so huge that we cannot even imagine.

i remember a girl when i was 15 saying to her female friend how her boyfriend wanted to end up with her because she didn't know how to do a good blowjob.it's amazing how they either don't give a fuck if you hear or think you legitimately can't hear them.

i also remember this group of chads back when i was 16 talking about how this girl was a huge size queen.

the world of chads and the world of the average man is the like the world of the big monkeymakers and of the average breadwinner.the gap is so huge that we cannot even imagine.

And it is based on similar principles. They are privileged Groups of People that are Born into Wealth (financially or lookswise) and through nepotism and foul play they get away with a lot of shit and live very comfortable lifes.

I remember some things from school too.
Biology class, students getting ready to leave, foids group together. This was 9th grade so we are talking 15-16. They talked about blowjobs too.

JFL, another time something happend that was like that scene in "Grease" with John Travolta.
During PE, all the boys grouped around his one blonde, blue eyed rich kid (his older brother was an airline pilot or something) and he told hem how he got a blowjob at a party. This was very early on in puberty, we are talking 7th grade, if I remember correctely.

What you will notice, if you go through your memories, is that the good looking boys became sexual WAY faster. Think of the boys in your class that always made like super dirty jokes and talked about sexual shit a lot.
In my memories they all were either tall or blonde good looking boys.

A volcelpill once a day keeps the divorcerape away.

Talking and doing isn't the same thing

No, you miss my Point.
It is not About Talking. It is About exposure.
The Boys that are exposed to sexuality and female advanced FIRST start Talking shit first. They feel confident and superiour in that Position precisely because they have reached a Milestone of maturity earlier than their Peers and they instinctively know it.
These are chads in the making, they kick off the mudslide that will make all the Boy around them chase Girls so they don't fall behind.
Chads are very non challant About sex from the beginning because they have an abundance mindset.
make a pie broad

Beyond Based