Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment whats your IQ?

how many iq points do you have?

• 65-70

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 70-85

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 85-95

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 95-105

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 105-115

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 115-130

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • 130-145

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 145+

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i wanted to know how smart is the average dude here

this is the mensa pre test, not that feel good bullshit you find in the internet, it's not the real thin but i guess it's good enough to estimate you iq

to convert the pre test to IQ estimate get your result divide by 30 and multiply by 80, and follow this table

I don't know.

It depends whether im on antidespresants or not. When i use them my brain doesnt work

I’m a fucking idiot. Probably 85-90 realistically.

shit you have 142 iq, you should use it to ascend

din't know someone did this before
No girl gives a fuck about it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
But honestly even if I was Chad they wouldn't be impresed, it would be better to be funny or something like that, no one really values intelligence when looking for a partner

No girl gives a fuck about it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
But honestly even if I was Chad they wouldn't be impresed, it would be better to be funny or something like that, no one really values intelligence when looking for a partner
men, i'm impressed i thought niggs with 140+ iq could just get rich or something

I got a 79 on that a week ago, making my IQ from that to be 148? My actual IQ was last measured at 146. Ironically enough, I'm literally failing college ATM.

I got a 79 on that a week ago, making my IQ from that to be 148? My actual IQ was last measured at 146. Ironically enough, I'm literally failing college ATM.
HOW?

i'm starting to think iq is bullshit

Well do you have trouble learning the stuff? Or are you suffering from things outside of school.

HOW?

i'm starting to think iq is bullshit
I'm pretty sure it affects the way you analyze and process things. I've heard some people with high IQs can really go down the shitter when it comes to schoolwork and are a lot more prone to mental illnesses. I'm pretty sure there's a fine line between disciplinary and analytical ways of thought, disciplinary being taught in school, and analytical being the way you just process certain things in your brain.

But I wouldn't doubt that IQ is bullshit either ngl.
Well do you have trouble learning the stuff? Or are you suffering from things outside of school.
Pretty much both. My mind is always in other places.

I'm pretty sure it affects the way you analyze and process things. I've heard some people with high IQs can really go down the shitter when it comes to schoolwork and are a lot more prone to mental illnesses. I'm pretty sure there's a fine line between disciplinary and analytical ways of thought, disciplinary being taught in school, and analytical being the way you just process certain things in your brain.

But I wouldn't doubt that IQ is bullshit either ngl.

Pretty much both. My mind is always in other places.
i think you probaly have atention deficit or something, there a lot of smart people that have atention span of goldenfish

I dont have IQ bro. what is it ?

I did an IQ test once to get my autismbux but they didn't give me the exact figure, just "normal IQ". Recently I did a Mensa IQ test and got 125 which I guess is normal thb

I did an IQ test once to get my autismbux but they didn't give me the exact figure, just "normal IQ". Recently I did a Mensa IQ test and got 125 which I guess is normal thb
125 is quite high, at least for brazil, anithing above 115 is a genius here, shame the economy is dog shit and the only people making more money are football players, musicians, drug dealers and corrupt politicians

Didn't take the test. My iq is probably 80 - 95.

Last edited:
wtf is this?

Apparently the toughest “IQ” test around although a few questions are very easy and others are ??? What the ??? :woke::feelsree:.

Apparently the toughest “IQ” test around although a few questions are very easy and others are ??? What the ??? :woke::feelsree:.
the first 20-25 question are mind blowing easy, the later ones cause brain damage

the first 20-25 question are mind blowing easy, the later ones cause brain damage

I was referring to the link I posted, not that Mensa warmup.

This is just as bullshit the other online ones lol, according to this one I have like 150 IQ which I know is completely untrue it's more likely between 110-120 (Possibly a bit higher or lower).

This test is pretty bad tbh (All online IQ tests are JFL), if you can do math problems, especially number patterns and sequences you will score very highly on it easily.

Also there is some question which are based on knowledge which is not useful when it comes to measuring actual IQ (Someone could be extremely intelligent but simply have never brought that word into their vocabulary or they have never learnt about that specific thing, so they literally cannot answer the question).

Like the question about how there is only one other word you can make from the letters used in insatiable (The answer is banalities, which I would not have gotten if I hadn't spent long periods of time in school reading the dictionary). Or the completely retarded one about potatoes and radishes or some shit? lol

IQ is a thing that created by the jews to trick you into thinking looks doesn't matter

This is just as bullshit the other online ones lol, according to this one I have like 150 IQ which I know is completely untrue it's more likely between 110-120 (Possibly a bit higher or lower).

This test is pretty bad tbh (All online IQ tests are JFL), if you can do math problems, especially number patterns and sequences you will score very highly on it easily.

Also there is some question which are based on knowledge which is not useful when it comes to measuring actual IQ (Someone could be extremely intelligent but simply have never brought that word into their vocabulary or they have never learnt about that specific thing, so they literally cannot answer the question).

Like the question about how there is only one other word you can make from the letters used in insatiable (The answer is banalities, which I would not have gotten if I hadn't spent long periods of time in school reading the dictionary). Or the completely retarded one about potatoes and radishes or some shit? lol
hmmm, i think you are right, maybe this iq test is bs, i remenber there was a mensa test of 33 questions

It was reported as 140 on one assessment and 123 on another. Both of these tests were administered by a clinical psychologist that was assessing me for a suspected personality and mental disorder. The large variance in IQ leaves me skeptical about its reliability, but I think in the short term it's a useful assessment that can be used in certain academic circumstances.

No bro the mods just get off to banning people so they warn you for the most miniscule things
based
It was reported as 140 on one assessment and 123 on another. Both of these tests were administered by a clinical psychologist that was assessing me for a suspected personality and mental disorder. The large variance in IQ leaves me skeptical about its reliability, but I think in the short term it's a useful assessment that can be used in certain academic circumstances.
you sound like, you are not a complete idiot, so you are already better of than 85% of the population of this planet

I don't know kinda scared to check.

I'm an actual autist so it's probably pretty low

Usually score 130+ online, but from what I've gathered online tests aren't a reliable indicator. I wouldn't mind doing a real life test, but it's not one of my top priorities

I answred 22 questions but assidently closed browser so result i did not get What is my result then?