Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment whats your IQ?

how many iq points do you have?

• 65-70

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 70-85

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 85-95

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 95-105

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 105-115

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 115-130

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • 130-145

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 145+

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know kinda scared to check.
I just tried it and I only made it to question 13 or 14 before the time was up. Of those first 13-14 questions I answered 7 correctly. JFL.
I was right about my IQ, it seems like it really is around 85-95.
How do people go through 30 questions in 30 minutes?

I just tried it and I only made it to question 13 or 14 before the time was up. Of those first 13-14 questions I answered 7 correctly. JFL.
I was right about my IQ, it seems like it really is around 85-95.
How do people go through 30 questions in 30 minutes?
Are the questions that hard?

I answred 22 questions but assidently closed browser so result i did not get What is my result then?

You couldn’t keep the browser open? Deduct 3 points and assuming that the average score of the first 25 questions is 20 but you didn’t answer 3 and those could’ve been correct responses...

Probably smarter than a CuckTears poster who answered all 30 tbh.

You couldn’t keep the browser open? Deduct 3 points and assuming that the average score of the first 25 questions is 20 but you didn’t answer 3 and those could’ve been correct responses...

Probably smarter than a CuckTears poster who answered all 30 tbh.
cucktears posters arent that dumb, just narcicistic and selfsh, virtual signallers, they probaly have the same personality as some aristocrat kid from 1800s

116. I’m still here with my incel brethren’s. Low Iq or not.

What is my
cucktears posters arent that dumb, just narcicistic and selfsh, virtual signallers, they probaly have the same personality as some aristocrat kid from 1800s
Lol
You are so proud of your tribe i see

What is my

Lol

You are so proud of your tribe i see
lol, if you think i'm a cuck, i have more patriarchy in my pink finger than you in you whole body

[
lol, if you think i'm a cuck, i have more patriarchy in my pink finger than you in you whole body
I ve got 68 % on the mensa website . so what does that mean?

I'd say very low.

Are the questions that hard?
Math problems, number sequences and patterns, proverbs and unscrambling letters, like I said in my other post some of the questions are based on knowledge meaning they are basically useless for measuring actual intelligence as if you have never learnt about that specific thing you literally cannot answer the question.

I actually prefer the norway test to this one as it uses shapes and lines, and questions you on those, meaning everyone has a fair chance.

Math problems, number sequences and patterns, proverbs and unscrambling letters, like I said in my other post some of the questions are based on knowledge meaning they are basically useless for measuring actual intelligence as if you have never learnt about that specific thing you literally cannot answer the question.

I actually prefer the norway test to this one as it uses shapes and lines, and questions you on those, meaning everyone has a fair chance.

got 133 on that norway one

mogs me

you'll never make me think that shit actually means something, just fucking lol

maybe it does mean you are "intelligent" and can grasp some things easier but it means jack shit in the actual world, where everything is based on how well connected you/your family is as well as how attractive you are

got 133 on that norway one

mogs me

you'll never make me think that shit actually means something, just fucking lol

maybe it does mean you are "intelligent" and can grasp some things easier but it means jack shit in the actual world, where everything is based on how well connected you/your family is as well as how attractive you are
I got 130 on the norway one so you mog me on it.

I am beginning to think IQ is complete bullshit (Maybe a cope invented by smartcels so they could say they mog chad in something?), someone on this thread said they took 2 different official ones and got 120 something on one and 140 something on the other.

I also think IQ is cope. It is useless, I would rather be a brainless ignorant chad, than a high IQ incel.

Last edited:
I got 130 on the norway one so you mog me on it.

I am beginning to think IQ is complete bullshit, someone on this thread said they took 2 different official ones and got 120 something on one and 140 something on the other.
diferent iq tests give diferent results, they aren't standardize or anything, that's why i wanted to use Mensa as it's one of the most famous around

I am beginning to think IQ is complete bullshit (Maybe a cope invented by smartcels so they could say they mog chad in something?)

xd tbh

buddy
o
y
o

nice sig tbh

whenever i do one i score within the 118-125 range

you can see it here

I'm not really convinced of the IQ thing though

the avg iq here seems to be 100-110

42, higher than I expected tbh, maybe I am getting smarter?

just fucking LOL at the "high iq" cope by some here who think that iq matters
always lol hard at those iq copers jfl

Well I am trash in math. I don't think math and some writing can show you your IQ. Take for example some african chind and let him do the test.
He will fail ofc. But let him take a test about how to survive in the woods.
I think math isn't usefull in our lives. I think the knowlege to survive is needed.

i used to have 130. but nowadys its 90. 8 years of drugs,loneliness and jnceldom have damaged my mental faculties far beyond repair

Are you allowed scrap paper for this test or should you do it all in your head?

I think I am about average idk

around 16.523 to the power 5

125, must be very wrong, then again it took me the full 30 mins so on the actual test it'd probably be average.

Non.
The stupidier the better.

I'd say exceedingly low IQ.

119, my sister has an iq of 142 and my dad 148. I am iq mogged by my own family

High IQ thread

taking iq tests on internet :feelstastyman:

most facebook stacies get 140+ on them too