Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your body type?

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★

The three somatotypes:

Ectomorph:
Small skull
Thin wrists
Thin ankles
Narrow ribcage
Narrow shoulders
Slim waist and pelvis
Low body fat, low muscle mass

Mesomorph:
Large skull
Thick wrists (bone)
Thick ankles (bone)
Broad ribcage
Broad shoulders
Slim to moderate waist/pelvis
Low body fat, high muscle mass

Endomorph:
Moderate to large skull
Moderate wrists (bone)
Moderate ankles (bone)
Moderate to broad ribcage
Narrow to moderate shoulders
Broad waist and pelvis
High body fat, low muscle mass

Typically somatotypes are measured on a 1-7 system because people are rarely a pure somatotype. I've included 7 distinguishing characteristics in each somatotype, so just match and say your ratio. So if you fit 4 ectomorph charactistics and 3 meso, it would be 4:3:0

Ecto:Meso:Endo
I'm 6:0:1

Last edited:
I have a subhuman type of body

I think I'm pure ectomorph. Time to rope

im in between endo and meso

I have the height and general bone structure of an ectomorph and the strength of a Meso. I’m ecto-Meso.

Ectomorph is rope territory

Mesomorph I think

No ban please

Ectomorph-Low body fat, low muscle mass. Gym not help me in almost one year

Skinnyfat semi-manlet

Extreme ectomorph. Built like a tall child. Get treated like a tall child.

The real question is. What is more rope worthy, pure endomorph or pure ectomorph?
I'd say ectomorphs are less attractive than endomorphs on average. Ectomorphs always look like aliens, but endomorphs can pull their look off if they are in shape.

Definitely ectomorph, despite a serious effort at gymmaxing.

Autistic Manlet mesomorph
:feelsrope:

being an ecto manlet is like being disabled

This body type:

0c323b1f0aac7a56f29405be62adf8e5.gif

Endomorph but my hips while still pretty wide are nowhere as wide as those on the displayed picture.

ectomorph is closest ngl

:chad::chad::chad: if you are a pure mesomorph imo. I fall into the latter. Skinny as fuck manlet with thin wrists:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Its over for ectomorphcels you get framemogged by even the foids jfl

I'm incelmorph

I am a shit brickhouse

I have this wide hips shit

Also all these bodies have the same head as mine :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Pure Endomorph. Wide hips = death sentence.

Someone once photoshopped wide hips on a Chadfish male model during Tinder experiment. His matches stopped.

Lol at Ectomorphs complaining. At least fashion designers design clothes for you. Run twinkcel or emo game bro. Grow your hair long = more attractive to women than manlet, ugly endomorphic bodybuilder* (*who has zero sex appeal).

Fat like @BrendioEEE

Nothing, I said nothing is worse than being ectomorphcel. You will live all your life as an old child. Even foids framemog you. You will never make a woman feels like a female near you. It's fucking over.

Endomorph for sure.

Subhuman ecto.

Ectomorph with a big ass alien skull

My body looks pretty good tbh esp for someone who doesn’t lift or do anything physical. It’s not my cause of inceldom, apart from height (5’9”)

High T, high DHT. Good shoulder to hip, naturally lean and muscular, chest hair and forearm hair aesthetic af. Thin bones though and kinda short arms (70.5” wingspan at 5’9” with 21” bidelt).. my proportions are good but my scale is off. Body is a little too small for my head, although it might just be my head thats too big.

Also endomorph

99% ectomorph. Not 1% cause I lack what would usually be the advantage of being an ectomorph, which is taller height. I'm a 5'3 pure ectomorph