Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's worse, wearing glasses or having dark circles under eyes

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I have dark circles, not horrible but easily visible. I wear glasses and they hide my dark circles pretty well. But I have noticed you really get treated worse when you wear glasses, don't know why but people just assume you're a dork instantly. But if I take them off I look like a drug addict. What should I do?

I have dark circles, not horrible but easily visible. I wear glasses and they hide my dark circles pretty well. But I have noticed you really get treated worse when you wear glasses, don't know why but people just assume you're a dork instantly. But if I take them off I look like a drug addict. What should I do?
dark circles tbh

[UWSL]Both are worse. But for me it's the glasses. When I first got them, the bullying got worse than it had been at school. Now I'm 25 and some people still make fun of me for wearing glasses. Honestly I hate glasses, I always think they make me uglier.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Both are worse. But for me it's the glasses. When I first got them, the bullying got worse than it had been at school. Now I'm 25 and some people still make fun of me for wearing glasses. Honestly I hate glasses, I always think they make me uglier.[/UWSL]
why don't you get contacts?

why don't you get contacts?
I tried contacts but it's nothing for me. It feels uncomfortable to me, even after wearing it for weeks.

I've been told multiple times that I look "evil" without my glasses. I have hunter eyes so some people say I go from looking nerdy to looking "scary" without them. Many times people ask me why I'm angry even though it's just my eyes are shaped like that lol

Glasses. Dark eye circles are easily fixed if you start eating organ meats and stop overloading on sugar

most foids i know prefer glasses, ii know a foid who specifically dates guys with glasses. dark circles could indicate you dont take car eof yourself to a foid, even if it is genetics.:feelsXmas:

most foids i know prefer glasses, ii know a foid who specifically dates guys with glasses. dark circles could indicate you dont take car eof yourself to a foid, even if it is genetics.:feelsXmas:
Lifefuel! :feelsaww:

i have fucking gigantic dark markings under my eyes like i haven’t slept for 3 days but nothing fixes that

Just wear your glasses. :cool:

I have both too :feelsgah:

Circles. I've never had problems with glasses as I am not a hole.

Def dark circle,makes me look like a rapist

I agree that the glasses hide the circles, that is about the only benefit. I have blue bags under my eyes and the bottom frame of the glasses distracts from it.

I too have dark circles. I bought cream for them but it doesn't work. I read placing a cold wet towel on them will help so I'll probably try that next.