Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s with the racism on this forum?

J

Jheeeez

Banned
-
There’s people who legit think ethnics are subhumans and should be classed as a different species compared to whites. They also think black men who smash white females should be severely punished like wtf? This is exactly what IT wants. Hate and division

Augustcels and their "tolerance"

Gay.

277F2DEC 541C 4914 91B1 54394F7887AF

JFL, it's not that they are being racist against them, it's just that most ethnics are truecels who can't escape through other alternatives that jbw can.

There’s people who legit think ethnics are subhumans and should be classed as a different species compared to whites. They also think black men who smash white females should be severely punished like wtf? This is exactly what IT wants. Hate and division

I'll kill any whitey who says that too me IRL

The only racism there is here is against whites.

If I thought Blacks were Sub-Human,why would I want to date a Black Girl? I would date Puerto-Rican, Oriental, American Indian, Indian from India. I would not date a n Australian Aborginie. They look way to Ape-like for me.

Calling us racist based on a few guys when women on the whole are more racist than men could ever dream of... :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Notmyincelsme

If you are an ethniccel and you tolerate racism, you are a cuck. JBW is caused by centuries-ling thugmaxxing by whites who have invaded other countries and stolen their resources and labour. The word loot is literally the verb for theft in some Indian languages.

The reason this matters is because incels cannot unite to create a change in the world if we do not have unity, and unity cannot be created by ethniccels shutting up and accepting an abused second-place to mayocels.

Perhaps ethniccels should work towards a solution without input from mayocels.

Just be racist back, what the fuck it's not that hard.

''ooga booga why can't we get along, wyte mastah''
Your turn. Come up with a clever retort

Just be racist back, what the fuck it's not that hard.

''ooga booga why can't we get along, wyte mastah''
Your turn. Come up with a clever retort

Ethniccels roasting each other is different from banter with mayocels. Since ethniccels have had similar experiences with colonialism and imperialism, they can get along better. A Hindu and an Arab might have each other, but ricecels, currycels and kfccels can have empathy for each other.

On the other hand, mayos have been opressing us and telling us we're worthless shits using our resources to propagate that view. It's the Louis CK joke, what racist joke can you make about white people? That we used to be slaveowners?

The only thing that triggers Mayo's is that some feminist dykes fuck Tyrone's, but if I post BBC shit here I'll be banned for baiting, while nazicels can post all the fucking racism they want.

mfw 46% of incels are ethnic and that is a higher percentage than the general population of most western countries. :feelswhere:

>cmon y'all stop being so racist

People use the word "racist" so much that it doesn't mean shit anymore.

Nowadays, it is just a word to put down other arguments. Same as "Fascist" or "Nazi".
Low IQ cop out. People are dumb, but not that dumb.

People use the word "racist" so much that it doesn't mean shit anymore.

Nowadays, it is just a word to put down other arguments. Same as "Fascist" or "Nazi".
>calls you a Nazi
>immediately wins argument
>2018
:feelsohh::feelsahh:

Low IQ cop out. People are dumb, but not that dumb.
What are you talking about? Most normies use and abuse those buzzwords. I have a hard time taking people seriously when they use them. It has turned into a "boy who cried wolf" situation.

Right wingers are incel virgins. Whats new

I think some here either are serious, joking or trolling. Or both tbh. I don’t even care anymore tbh. It’s people on the internet behind anonymity they say anything.

>calls you a Nazi
>immediately wins argument
>2018
:feelsohh::feelsahh:
Hence why I told people at high-school that I was a Green Party supporter when I was actually a right-wing authoritarian Trump supporter. Can't call a "Jill Stein supporter" a Nazi. :feelstrash:

What are you talking about? Most normies use and abuse those buzzwords. I have a hard time taking people seriously when they use them. It has turned into a "boy who cried wolf" situation.
Yes, people use those words kinda inflationary but you are exaggerating. I don't know, if you do this to victimize the right or to do just the same what you accuse them of (devaluing arguments). People are fed up. The right is a fucking joke and arguing in good faith makes no sense. The liberals and leftists have given up and finalized their opinion about them and label accordingly. It's over for the ideological hide and seek games. I can't cast a stone at those normies in this case. The debate is closed for them.

Maybe you are just a bystander incorporating common talking points. Don't want to accuse you of anything.

This is not my opinion. This is how I perceive it unfiltered. Can only talk for the internet and Germany though.

Last edited:
This entire website revolves around the idea of looks. Race is one of the components which determines looks. So it's just natural to take race into consideration for the most part.

If I thought Blacks were Sub-Human,why would I want to date a Black Girl? I would date Puerto-Rican, Oriental, American Indian, Indian from India. I would not date a n Australian Aborginie. They look way to Ape-like for me.
too high standards

Who hurt you, sweety?

Just LOL at caring what a bunch of fat white people on a Reddit forum think. Who gives a shit? You people are hilarious.

There is no necessity for hate in racism. Racism is just recognizing different races have different physical and mental characteristics and then expecting different behavior and outcomes from them.

Women are racist as fuck as we have scientifically proven many times. No one gives them shit about it.

It's okay if women are white power Nazis on Tinder. But if a guy on a webforum says something bad about "curries" (even if he is one himself), all of a sudden THAT'S an outrage.

Stop trying to trigger me with this stupidity.

Incels come from all forms of life and backrounds. It's also an anti-Politically correct site bent on as much free speech as possible. You shouldn't get angry when some other subhuman across the world calls you a river shitting curry fuck. Just get over it and focus on your real issues, your face.

Ethniccels roasting each other is different from banter with mayocels. Since ethniccels have had similar experiences with colonialism and imperialism, they can get along better. A Hindu and an Arab might have each other, but ricecels, currycels and kfccels can have empathy for each other.

On the other hand, mayos have been opressing us and telling us we're worthless shits using our resources to propagate that view. It's the Louis CK joke, what racist joke can you make about white people? That we used to be slaveowners?

The only thing that triggers Mayo's is that some feminist dykes fuck Tyrone's, but if I post BBC shit here I'll be banned for baiting, while nazicels can post all the fucking racism they want.
There's plenty of racist jokes against Slavs(poor untermench being the insults) and South Euros(arab rapebabies), and Germans(civilization destroying snowniggers), especially on the internet.

Also, has louis CK heard the ghetto jokes that whites are inherently cuckholds and weak?

JFL, it's not that they are being racist against them, it's just that most ethnics are truecels who can't escape through other alternatives that jbw can.

Lol look at this new account tell us what we can and can't say. Be gone, cucktears.

Women are racist as fuck as we have scientifically proven many times. No one gives them shit about it.

It's okay if women are white power Nazis on Tinder. But if a guy on a webforum says something bad about "curries" (even if he is one himself), all of a sudden THAT'S an outrage.

Stop trying to trigger me with this stupidity.

THANK YOU

You need to have thick skin as an ethnic to hold your own on this forum.

Also, dont even dare to reverse roles and insult whites by any means because they get triggered easily and the mods always got their back.

Such is life as an ethnic. :feelsbadman:

go back to reddit you fag

If you are an ethniccel and you tolerate racism, you are a cuck. JBW is caused by centuries-ling thugmaxxing by whites who have invaded other countries and stolen their resources and labour. The word loot is literally the verb for theft in some Indian languages.

The reason this matters is because incels cannot unite to create a change in the world if we do not have unity, and unity cannot be created by ethniccels shutting up and accepting an abused second-place to mayocels.

Are you kidding? The world is objectively better for everyone (including ethnics) because of white people, don't delude yourself. Maybe you should go back to class for your liberal arts degree, SJW doucebag.

augustcels are trying to cuck this forum so hard JFL

I am a street-shitting subhuman curry. I always say stuffs like "each and every western white family is a whorehouse", "white mothers are whores and their fathers are cucks". I also call them "trailer trashes who never crossed a university pavement in their fucking life" and all sorts of other stuffs. When we see a tyrone shagging a white whore, some of us want to kill the tyrone, while other want to kill the whore. Because we are not sure yet who to blame. Same goes when a noodlewhore/currybitch drools over a white cock.

I also enjoy the frequent race wars on this site and try to participate actively in those.

What is your point actually?

I don't know why you are here. I'd like to think you were an ex cucktears that has accepted the blackpill, but are getting used to it in ways they can't quite stomach yet. Or a larper. A lot of internet folk of all races spent years on forums like 4chan/pol and are just fucking calloused to race shitting.

Unlike 4chan, there's this weird uncanny energy here, that even in spite of even genuine raceshitting- there's always a tacit camaraderie that we're ALL incels. We are not divided as you think. In spite of harsh words, and brutal truths, we have your back more than any foid, CHAD, or normie. It's usually the volcels, and posers that piss people off here.

It's scary how even in cyber anonymity, some people are still afraid to truly express themselves. I hope you will grow to express yourself unfettered in a way that isn't contrary to freedom.

muh oppression. I fuckin' hate this low IQ thinking. Throughout centuries, Europe has been invaded by Muslims, Africans, and Mongols and finally when the table is turned all the moral blame is placed on White people, even though it's them who are usually most self-critical about their past and feel sorry for other groups.

Do people think the concept of conquering other tribes and taking their land was invented by White people? That's what all great empires used to do throughout 99% of human history, you morons. It's actually European enlightenment thinkers who came up with notions such as universal human rights and abolition of slavery, you ungrateful subhuman ethnics. I am an ethnic too btw, so stfu with racism crap.