Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get treated better by the racist people on this forum then i do by normies who are "Anti Racism"

Oh look pajeet chadpreet nigger, looks like your trying to make OUR suffering about YOU. Typical every single time you curries do this.
You would kill yourself if you were in my shoes for even a Planck instant, you teraChang fakecel mogger.

Bruh half the forum was shitting on rices all the fucking time

Any time a rice said something slighrly bad about another country he got bombarded with hate

What i found especially funny was the slavcel wannabe nazis
Dont recall seeing any, and you can be a WN without being a "Nazi"

Many Slavic SS units also existed, so it was more of a case x case basis with them as a group.

You would kill yourself if you were in my shoes for even a Planck instant, you teraChang fakecel mogger.
YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE I LOOK WORSE THAN MY PROFILE PICTURE AND BANNER

Dont recall seeing any, and you can be a WN without being a "Nazi"

Many Slavic SS units also existed, so it was more of a case x case basis with them as a group.
They didn’t even hate jews, there were exceptions. Their ultimate goal was to exterminate chinks.

It’s because of how we look, curries are also weak but since they are white in comparison they get a pass. While since we look less human than cocktoaches we’re hated.
>Curries
>White

Pick one

Holy cope as fuck
Even animals hate chinks. All the chinks I know would talk about how dogs would bark like crazy and attack them while white people always got friendly curiosity of playfulness

I made a thread about it I’m too pissed off at the IT fucker who asked why somebody would hate chinks to search for it.
You can't even have a normal conversation. All you do is sperg out. Fucking retard. This isn't a chink issue, its a you issue, I'm glad you've made that abundantly clear.

Even animals hate chinks. All the chinks I know would talk about how dogs would bark like crazy and attack them while white people always got friendly curiosity of playfulness
SAME bruh i had this experience with animals too

They can tell

You can't even have a normal conversation. All you do is sperg out. Fucking retard. This isn't a chink issue, its a you issue, I'm glad you've made that abundantly clear.
He really is turning into one of this sites worst users very fast

He's concern trolling, he exaggerates on purpose to be funny

He really is turning into one of this sites worst users very fast
Hes always been like this, he was arguably better now than he was when he first joined

Are you actually Curry? Because insufferable curries have a habit of LARPing as other races & also claiming "we wuz Aryans saar" online

Not to mention, what you said here is a tangent

@Chudpreet @Rapist @wereq

Are you actually Curry? Because insufferable curries have a habit of LARPing as other races & also claiming "we wuz Aryans saar" online

Curries also love to comically exaggerate their subhumanity similar to what he is doing with rices

Hmm I wonder why :woke:

OHHHH noooo you bet I’m not rapist and rom have seen my face and no curries have the fucking habit of larping as truecels while being chadpreets like wereq

Tbf he wasn't the one that derailed the thread first.

"Anti racist" normies dunk on curries so hard