Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get treated better by the racist people on this forum then i do by normies who are "Anti Racism"

every chink here is either hated by the belgrade inner circle or ignored unlike wereq and chudpreet who are part of it
Nigga nobody was hating on you until you started spouting about how ur the ugliness nigga on the forum jfl.

You also keep bringing up the beef again

the blackest nigger is still whiter than the whitest slav

Chinks are the true master race, whites will die out as a species also they’re retarded and have subhuman chins and noses and have the birdcel skull

The only good thing white people did was enslave black people and had sex with them and created the African American race that have a slightly higher iq than pure Africans so Master would be intelligent enough to realize his predicament as a troglodytic incel and created this forum for us

All my friends are racist.

Chinks are the true master race, whites will die out as a species also they’re retarded and have subhuman chins and noses and have the birdcel skull

The only good thing white people did was enslave black people and had sex with them and created the African American race that have a slightly higher iq than pure Africans so Master would be intelligent enough to realize his predicament as a troglodytic incel and created this forum for us
Whites were at the bottom of the barrel for the vast majority of human history

The original inhabits in Europe, neanderthals, were wiped out completely

Afterwards, the indo-iranian Yamnaya nomads brutally raped European agriculturalists forming offshoots like corded ware which would be the ancestors of modern day anglos and germans

Although the Yamnaya were eventually assimilated into europe, they left a huge mark on European ydna

And its true they eventually had blond hair and blue eyes, but that was likely only due to mixing with all the coomskin foids
The og yamnaya were still dark coloring

The only time periods in ancient history where whites were thriving were Greece and Rome

Reminder that Eastern europe was taken by uralids for millenia before slavs arrived

Rome was ran through by the Huns, Uralids with Asiatic blood descending from the Xiongnu, with their leader Attila described as having an East Asian pheno

Their campaigns pierced deep into the heart of rome

Fucking tons of coomskin foids along the way

Lets not forget the Barbary slave trade, and the islamic caliphates

Where sands brutally enslaved whites

Then there were the Mongols, and I'm sure everyone knows their story

Completely stomping the earlier caliphates, who, mind you, were the ones enslaving whites

This just shows how much more powerful they were

The only reason they didnt expand further was because Mongke died and all the remaining descendents went into civil war over the throne

Sure they didn't reach Western europe, but their biological warfare- the Black Death-wiped out a third of Europes population and was very well documented in Western europe as well

When the roman empire was split in two, the east the byzantine was absolutely raped by Turks

The original Turks were an east asian group from Siberia

Later on, they mixed with sands in anatolia creating modern turks

Either way, whites were their victims through and through, they enslaved the balkans for half a MILLENIA

Finally, whites had their moment of glory, through metal and gunpowder (imported from China, because chinese people actually first invented and used it)

which they used to rape technologically far behind and immunocompromised tribes in undiscovered lands like the Americas

During this time they tried to advance on East Asia and was absolutely fingerblasted every single time

The Dutch in particular got fucked by Koxinga and some random pirates

There were also European groups who were humiliated by the Japanese

Only after the fall of the Mughals and corrupt and backwards Qing dynasty showed its weakness did the West finally rise

Even then the Japanese were still scoring victories over Russia

After Japan was nuked and turned into a dog

And east asia was spun into centuries of humiliation

Mainly because of poor leadership, not because muh whites colonized them

That's because most of us here aren't racist against Blacks. We just hate niggers.

@spermretentionmaxx

daily reminder that China humiliated the Xiongnu and drove them away from their homeland

The Huns were the descendants of the Xiongnu and only a fraction of their strength

The Huns still managed to absolutely run through the Roman Empire, which white supremacists praise so much

Which just shows how much stronger China actually was

@spermretentionmaxx

daily reminder that China humiliated the Xiongnu and drove them away from their homeland

The Huns were the descendants of the Xiongnu and only a fraction of their strength

The Huns still managed to absolutely run through the Roman Empire, which white supremacists praise so much

Which just shows how much stronger China actually was
@spermretentionmax

i'm a loner outcasts in real life and online

@Chang Longwang @Biowaste Removal I want to be added to the exclusive Belgrade group chats

Ask the belgrade clan themselves
You realize @Fat Link is the one switching our names at random right?

Well at least that was the case for me.

Just ask him to join the mafia if you really want

@Chang Longwang @Biowaste Removal I want to be added to the exclusive Belgrade group chats
Only if you meet up with us irl and agree to help us transfer unregistered firearms from america to sERvia (in Counter strike2)

You realize @Fat Link is the one switching our names at random right?

Well at least that was the case for me.

Just ask him to join the mafia if you really want
@Fat Link do I and @Chang Longwang have permission to join the Belgrade clan mafia

If not, what do we have to do in order to prove ourselves (no fag shit)

@Fat Link do I and @Chang Longwang have permission to join the Belgrade clan mafia

If not, what do we have to do in order to prove ourselves (no fag shit)
Only if we can take noodle pussy