Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s with the racism on this forum?

alot of idiots here spreading hate to wherever they can. just ignore.

alot of idiots here spreading hate to wherever they can. just ignore.
Wojak soy cuck

User was warned for misinforming.
You need to have thick skin as an ethnic to hold your own on this forum.

Also, dont even dare to reverse roles and insult whites by any means because they get triggered easily and the mods always got their back.

Such is life as an ethnic. :feelsbadman:

All the mods are White.

we have a lot of SFcels here. i know some here who are openly racist

A post about "racism" on Ramon Mercades day. Oh the irony.

I only dislike arabs/jews and most eastern asians. Blacks are alright in my book as long as they're not muslim or thugs.
I don't even know why I dislike chinks, I've never spoken to one and the only chinks I see are the occasional tourist groups. That's probably part of the reason I don't like them, they're like insects. They just piss me off, kind of like how almost everyone has a celebrity they don't like because of the way they look or act. I like Japanese a bit more because of their video games and anime, but their culture is still off-putting to me.

Indians are alright because they make foids recoil in disgust.

I am a street-shitting subhuman curry. I always say stuffs like "each and every western white family is a whorehouse", "white mothers are whores and their fathers are cucks". I also call them "trailer trashes who never crossed a university pavement in their fucking life" and all sorts of other stuffs. When we see a tyrone shagging a white whore, some of us want to kill the tyrone, while other want to kill the whore. Because we are not sure yet who to blame. Same goes when a noodlewhore/currybitch drools over a white cock.

I also enjoy the frequent race wars on this site and try to participate actively in those.

What is your point actually?
This.

I am a subhuman nigger who fetishizes BLACKED.
Download 26

I really don't care what whities think. Blacks cuck whites. Whites cuck asians.
I only dislike arabs/jews and most eastern asians. Blacks are alright in my book as long as they're not muslim or thugs.
I don't even know why I dislike chinks, I've never spoken to one and the only chinks I see are the occasional tourist groups. That's probably part of the reason I don't like them, they're like insects. They just piss me off, kind of like how almost everyone has a celebrity they don't like because of the way they look or act. I like Japanese a bit more because of their video games and anime, but their culture is still off-putting to me.

Indians are alright because they make foids recoil in disgust.

Last edited:
I've never spoken to one and the only chinks I see are the occasional tourist groups.

In which shit-hole do you live where even chinks don't go? WTF?

There’s people who legit think ethnics are subhumans and should be classed as a different species compared to whites. They also think black men who smash white females should be severely punished like wtf? This is exactly what IT wants. Hate and division
Silno9rcfs0y

cucked retards eating up Jewish lies JFL.

In which shit-hole do you live where even chinks don't go? WTF?
But they do go here, faggot. Can you not read, Pajeet? They have shops here and they come in groups as tourists to take photos of literally everything. What kind of filthy mutt shithole do you live in that has so many Chinks? Canada?

But they do go here, faggot. Can you not read, Pajeet? They have shops here and they come in groups as tourists to take photos of literally everything. What kind of filthy mutt shithole do you live in that has so many Chinks? Canada?
Fucking trailer trash cracker, what the fuck does that mean by you have never talked with any of them? Where the fuck do you live? All you have is some fucking grocery shops? Haven't you ever seen a freaking university in your entire fucking pathetic life? Go to some university if you can if you have one in your country, enroll into some degree otherwise they won't talk with a dumb illiterate cracker like you. What the actual fuck do you do? NEET? Neck yourself fucking moron.

tbqh I tend to think its impossible to be black and incel. zero irony. when the day of the rope happens, take them out first.

Fucking trailer trash cracker, what the fuck does that mean by you have never talked with any of them? Where the fuck do you live? All you have is some fucking grocery shops? Haven't you ever seen a freaking university in your entire fucking pathetic life? Go to some university if you can if you have one in your country, enroll into some degree otherwise they won't talk with a dumb illiterate cracker like you. What the actual fuck do you do? NEET? Neck yourself fucking moron.
Wew lad. Why are you sperging out, Pajeet? Lmao, why would you even think chinks live in Europe, you dumb fucking shitskin.

Wew lad. Why are you sperging out, Pajeet? Lmao, why would you even think chinks live in Europe, you dumb fucking shitskin.

LMAO, fucking dipshit neanderthal go back to your cave, go places like Oxford or ETH Zurich and see the chinks there. Have you ever seen or heard of those places boyo? Or anyone from your fucking numbskull family? Neck yourself pathetic dumbfuck.

Last edited:
LMAO, fucking dipshit neanderthal go back to your cave, go places like Oxford or ETH Zurich and see the chinks there. Have you ever seen or heard of those places boyo? Or anyone from your fucking numbskull family? Neck yourself pathetic dumbfuck.
Insect chinks need to go to western universities because they're subhuman roaches, just like filthy pooniggers like you. Go back to your disgusting country if it's so great, you fucking subhuman hypocrite and stop crying about Whites and western civilization. Without the west you're nothing. Show some respect to the people who gave you the opportunity to live among Humans.

Insect chinks need to go to western universities because they're subhuman roaches, just like filthy pooniggers like you. Go back to your disgusting country if it's so great, you fucking subhuman hypocrite and stop crying about Whites and western civilization. Without the west you're nothing. Show some respect to the people who gave you the opportunity to live among Humans.

Okay then get into some top schools then we will talk. Show some fucking balls. You illiterate piece of shit. I go to one of the top schools in the US dumbass. I IQ mog your entire family lineage you white dumb fuck. Now live with that.

Literally half the members on here are aryan normies (some even have chad looks) that say they can't get laid because of MUH ANXIETYZ

Yea, the most sad part is that they can't even get laid to a subhuman ethnic goblin bitch because of that MUH ANXIETYZ. What's the point of being an (((aryan))) if they get brutally rejected by a subhuman ethnic goblin bitch? If I were them, I would neck myself on the spot.

I tend to just ignore it. A good portion of this site are kids in their teens/early twenties that say whatever the fuck due to the anonymity the internet provides for them. Either be racist back or simply ignore son :feelsokman:

The worst are the ones that reject girls themselves and get tinder matches or bang Filipinas.
Yea, even the worst of the worse are the ones who are so fucking poor to move to SEA to bang philipinas. Either their mothers have no fucking idea which chad busted nut into her or if they have a father, he does some lousy shit like car mechanic or construction work.

Suck
muh oppression. I fuckin' hate this low IQ thinking. Throughout centuries, Europe has been invaded by Muslims, Africans, and Mongols and finally when the table is turned all the moral blame is placed on White people, even though it's them who are usually most self-critical about their past and feel sorry for other groups.

Do people think the concept of conquering other tribes and taking their land was invented by White people? That's what all great empires used to do throughout 99% of human history, you morons. It's actually European enlightenment thinkers who came up with notions such as universal human rights and abolition of slavery, you ungrateful subhuman ethnics. I am an ethnic too btw, so stfu with racism crap.

Suck my fucking dick, let me guess 'ethnic', you're fucking Irish? Fucking r/asablackman ing me. Thomas Sowell motherfucker. The West industrialised off the backs of ethnics. Your precious enlightment wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for the labour and resources stolen from us. Just wait till China puts you in your fucking place motherfucker.

It's because people here, especially ethnics, particiate in the perpetual tublresque victimhood olympics.
>whites can't be incels bkz muh JBW muh asia muh locationcels muh globalized beauty standard (ignoring most whites here are <=4/10 without benefiting from white aesthetics)
>ethnics can't be incels bkz muh BBC muh thugmaxxing muh coalburner ace of spades muh arranged marriage (ignoring most ethnics here are <=4/10 without a BBC)
The "no true scotsman" bickering happens very often in various identity movements- the point is realizing that it erodes the effort and dialing back on it.