Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get treated better by the racist people on this forum then i do by normies who are "Anti Racism"

I have one user I regularly talk to on discord here.

Don’t play dumb chad, You guys have a whole other inner circle network on discord, telegram, and group chats in this site where people talk a lot more and a lot more personally like real friends and everyone who’s active but the chinks are invited.
its ingrained into human DNA to form ingroups, if you want in just be more friendly towards them and hope they let you in jfl
How did this thread turn schizo so fast

They dont text you often or not?
Actually ive noticed white ppl really just ignore chinks that dont suck up to them

If you see a chink in a mostly white friend group

That nigga is a coolie

talking mostly about irl though but it can apply everywhere

its ingrained into human DNA to form ingroups, if you want in just be more friendly towards them and hope they let you in jfl
They won’t because I’m openly chink. And your apart of it too clearly with that .belgrade tag.

This thread got derailed fast

And I'm being half satirical as you can tell with the nigger speak

But some of what Chang Longwang said is true

Actually ive noticed white ppl really just ignore chinks that dont suck up to them

If you see a chink in a mostly white friend group

That nigga is a coolie

talking mostly about irl though but it can apply everywhere
Yeah you have to make jokes about chinks.

They won’t because I’m openly chink. And your apart of it too clearly with that .belgrade tag.
Crazy how white ppl are allowed to be proud but were not

Like some random nigga from a balkan country on a youtube comments section gets praise for being from that coutnry

While chinese people in youtube comments sections get spammed with bat eater ccp virus spreader etc

Like some random nigga from a balkan country on a youtube comments section gets praise for being from that coutnry

While chinese people in youtube comments sections get spammed with bat eater ccp virus spreader etc
Jfl at thinking we're allowed to be proud

All the asians that I knew from school always had their heads down and were always alone and did school work or studied at lunch. Or they were actively getting bullied.

kill yourself, curries and every other race besides chinks are accepted into the world, only chinks are set for extermination.

If a popular kid was seen so much as walking with a chink people would make fun of them.

and there were a good amount of chinks in my area too.

Over for youngcels. Give me the lore.
Bruh half the forum was shitting on rices all the fucking time

Any time a rice said something slighrly bad about another country he got bombarded with hate

What i found especially funny was the slavcel wannabe nazis

Like you were just shitting on your own race and selfhate a few mins ago but as soon as a ricd says something god forbid

And there was also two arabs who argued with us for 40+ pages (No exaggeration)

Theyre still here btw @comradespiderman29 was one of them

And I'm not gonna tag the other one bc hes gonna derail this thread even more than it already is

And it was literally only me and @Despicablecel whi were fighting back

And the mods even made a joke out of it, tagging all tje rice users

and joking that they would make self hating chinks mod and make us suck up to the other ethnic groups

And every time we would complain

Some currycels like anandkonda would pop up (dont tag him, hell derail this fucking thread again)

and claim that our struggles are exaggerated and that curries have it infinitely worse

and gaslight us

So we couldnt even complain

And despicablecel got banned so its just me now

And since im collegeslaving Ive barely been online

And i dont have time to argue with these pricks

I’ve never seen a single chink do well socially in my whole life.

All the asians that I knew from school always had their heads down and were always alone and did school work or studied at lunch. Or they were actively getting bullied.
In my case I was bullied by other asians kek

Well save that story for another day

Any time a rice said something slighrly bad about another country he got bombarded with hate

Like you were just shitting on your own race and selfhate a few mins ago but as soon as a ricd says something god forbid

And I'm not gonna tag the other one bc hes gonna derail this thread even more than it already is

and joking that they would make self hating chinks mod and make us suck up to the other ethnic groups

Some currycels like anandkonda would pop up (dont tag him, hell derail this fucking thread again)

and claim that our struggles are exaggerated and that curries have it infinitely worse

and gaslight us

link that thread

and gaslight us

What kicked it off in the first place?

I'm German and Asian people are seen as equal to us culturally speaking. One of my classmates even went to Korea for a few years. Stuff like that happens often.

So I don't understand why a white person would be against you, as opposed to Arabs for example.

and gaslight us

From what I remember despicablecel was just saying how asians were moggers and bluepilled inaccurate things from r/asianmasculinity.

I'm German and Asian people are seen as equal to us culturally speaking. One of my classmates even went to Korea for a few years. Stuff like that happens often.

So I don't understand why a white person would be against you, as opposed to Arabs for example.
ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING BLACKPILLED GO TF BACK TO IT YOU FUCKING BLUEPILLED FUCKING FAGGOT!!! IT RIGHT GODDAMN IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND “FACE” IS THE KEYWORD HERE DONT EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN AND WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST!!!!

and gaslight us

How to avoid getting banned for being exposed as a fakecel: Accuse the accusers for being a jealous chink/curry and then derail the thread to have a 10-page racewar.

ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING BLACKPILLED GO TF BACK TO IT YOU FUCKING BLUEPILLED FUCKING FAGGOT!!! IT RIGHT GODDAMN IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND “FACE” IS THE KEYWORD HERE DONT EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN AND WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST!!!!
Lmao

Just scapegoating as always

In so many western countries, especially UK and US, Asians are seen as easy targets

We're seen as weak and non masculine

And so msny of us actually are weak so we just accept the abuse

Anything is always blamed on us because we're seen as non threatening so theyre not scared to bully us vs compared to other ethnics

How to avoid getting banned for being exposed as a fakecel: Accuse the accusers for being a jealous chink/curry and then derail the thread to have a 10-page racewar.
Oh look pajeet chadpreet nigger, looks like your trying to make OUR suffering about YOU. Typical every single time you curries do this.

:feelskek: he might actually be high iq in disguse

Just scapegoating as always

In so many western countries, especially UK and US, Asians are seen as easy targets

We're seen as weak and non masculine

And so msny of us actually are weak so we just accept the abuse

Anything is always blamed on us because we're seen as non threatening so theyre not scared to bully us vs compared to other ethnics
It’s because of how we look, curries are also weak but since they are white in comparison they get a pass. While since we look less human than cocktoaches we’re hated.