Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What’s up with all these height copers? Average height of young white men in western countries is 6’1 and you’re coping if you say otherwise

currycuck

currycuck

Banned
-
JFL at any retard who still thinks 5’9 is the average height. Spoiler: it’s not. 5’9 includes boomers and manlet ethnics so they bring the average down. If you only include young white/black men, it’s well over 6 ft.

The new average is 10 ft.

You are a brown curry nigger with mental illness and you should be turn into glass. Go take a walk on the train track where you shit and take TikTok cringe vids.

You are a brown curry nigger with mental illness and you should be turn into glass. Go take a walk on the train track where you shit and take TikTok cringe vids.

I’m just stating the facts. 5’9 is NOT the average height of 18-35 men in the west. You can cope all you want but the facts say otherwise.

JFL at any retard who still thinks 5’9 is the average height. Spoiler: it’s not. 5’9 includes boomers and manlet ethnics so they bring the average down. If you only include young white/black men, it’s well over 6 ft.
I
Keep coping you dumb fucking nigger, you don't even have to compete with us either, go back to india and you could mog them there. If you're in college for something not retarded you will make more than any of us here too which would help a lot in the case of marriage there.

Average height of young white men is 5'10/5'11.

IView attachment 691554 Keep coping you dumb fucking nigger, you don't even have to compete with us either, go back to india and you could mog them there. If you're in college for something not retarded you will make more than any of us here too which would help a lot in the case of marriage there.
It’s worse in India since I’m dark skinned and curry whores are bigger white worshippers than noodle whores will ever be

Just grow taller is it that hard

It’s worse in India since I’m dark skinned and curry whores are bigger white worshippers than noodle whores will ever be
Too many whites in India? Are you fucking kidding me? Clearly you're a troll, you're name is something an outsider would come up with based on the words used, all your posts are you making stereotypical complaints on your own threads immediatly after joining, either an alt or a fakecel infiltrator obviously. Even if you weren't telling the truth, if you are average height, have an above average income and at least a 3 in face you could probably get a gf through being a provider, or at least lose your virginity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back