Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All men are worthless by default and that is extremely difficult to accept at times

Celius

Celius

-
Never in my life have I seen society so candid and ruthless when it comes to gender roles to a point that I don’t even think anyone has ever bothered asking a single woman what she’s going to do with her life.

“What do you do for a living?”

“So what are you accomplishments so far?”

“Where is your job? Where is your degree? Where is your car?”

Nope. Nada. Not once. In fact, I don’t think anyone cares. I’ve noticed this with my sister and female cousins as well, not one single person in my extended family has once asked them what they’re planning for their future, it’s like they’re fucking praised and loved for just existing, meanwhile, I’m constantly being persuaded into working towards something otherwise it’d end up being too late and even though I don’t give a fuck what my relatives say about me, the pressure I sometimes receive from it all is a bit immense.

But I think overall, it’s quite telling that subconsciously, human beings are more than well aware that deep down, non-attractive men are born without any inherent worth and unless we work towards establishing good ethics and value, we are deemed useless by society and yet, everyone constantly wonders why men in general are so unimaginably combative and competitive all the time. Like, yeah, it’s a fucking grind war zone out here and do you expect the average young man to not be torturing himself 24/7? God forbid you ever bring any of this up though, you’re the one who is privileged. :feelsclown:

Well, why don’t you go create value for yourself then, you silly inkwell? :foidSoy::soy:

It’s not as black and white as this purely because hypergamy is far more pragmatic when it comes to women’s mating strategies that are deeply rooted in them. You can’t just simply “create” values when everything that makes a man attractive for the opposite sex is based on genetics, and that includes your face, your race, your height, your voice, everything. Men can easily date women who’ve done nothing in their lives and are fat, tall, short, skinny, black, white, whatever, but with women, women ONLY DATE UP. Any girl from ANY cultural background and ethnicity prefers tall, white and good-looking men. Not a single woman prefers a small dick over a big cock or a manlet over a giraffe (unless we’re counting fetishes), however, there are millions of men who’d rather fuck small tits than big boobs or vise versa, etc. you get it.

And for all of this, I refuse to believe that a physically repulsive woman has it as bad as a physically repulsive man. When a woman is ugly and poor, she still has innate reproduction values within herself, so not everything is lost for her; however, when a man is ugly and poor, then that is just a deadly fuckin’ combo since you have NOTHING else going for you.

It’s all a little too much once you suddenly get a grasp on it but eventually, you’ll get tamed and used to it.

am7rdW2_460s.jpg

Fat women are worthless.

Fat women are worthless.
I don’t personally see anyone or any group as worthless but of course, that’s me. This world of ours on the other hand, sees no use in ugly men.

I'm constantly pushed by my relatives to work harder even though I'm doing a lot already. It pisses me off.

I'm constantly pushed by my relatives to work harder even though I'm doing a lot already. It pisses me off.
It gets so tiring after a while.

It gets so tiring after a while.
Fuck them honestly. They keep telling me that I'm an incapable crybaby but then they also blame me for not being capable. Brutal. If I was attractive they wouldn't act this way

All sub 8 men are worthless by default

When foids are even questioned by their parents for the simplest of things they'll throw a tantrum imagine asking them why they're failing at life they'll break a tv

:blackpill:

I found this shit cringe and unrealistic at first but now I finally see it.
Another Big blackpill that was relativly New to me Is : That Woman are NEVER the target of Any Gaslight.

Imagine Woman being told to Work Harder and be taller and get lean for man :feelskek:

Or Woman being told their Loosers ( what Is the Case but dosnt Happen :feelsclown: )

Woman are not being held accountable for their Actions. And Society dosnt judge Them .

Last edited:
Red pill says all men are rough diamonds while women have intrinsic value. You just have to self-improve and there is no ceiling for you value and SMV. Men only gain value and SMV with age while women lose it. JFL :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :redpill:

Copes aside, they are right about women, but very wrong about men. Foids don't care about the value of a average guy because they can generate value on their own and it's much easier for them because society props them up. So foids will choose men mostly based on looks. They will still sometimes choose guys because of their value, but the floor value is much much higher than in the past.

Another Big blackpill that was relativly New to me Is : That Woman are NEVER the target of Any Gaslight.

Imagine Woman being told to Work Harder and be taller and get lean for man :feelskek:

Or Woman being told their Loosers ( what Is the Case but dosnt Happen :feelsclown: )

Woman are not being held accountable for their Actions. And Society dosnt judge Them .
This is so true. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You never see women being told to self-improve, quite the contrary. You see these vile 200 kg foids getting told they are great just like they are. Whatever they do, they get told they are great, while men get told to be better.

This is so true. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You never see women being told to self-improve, quite the contrary. You see these vile 200 kg foids getting told they are great just like they are. Whatever they do, they get told they are great, while men get told to be better.
pretty much , fat woman even have their own fetishization ( bbw / ssbbw etc )

its fucking retarded .

Never in my life have I seen society so candid and ruthless when it comes to gender roles to a point that I don’t even think anyone has ever bothered asking a single woman what she’s going to do with her life.

“What do you do for a living?”

“So what are you accomplishments so far?”

“Where is your job? Where is your degree? Where is your car?”

Nope. Nada. Not once. In fact, I don’t think anyone cares. I’ve noticed this with my sister and female cousins as well, not one single person in my extended family has once asked them what they’re planning for their future, it’s like they’re fucking praised and loved for just existing, meanwhile, I’m constantly being persuaded into working towards something otherwise it’d end up being too late and even though I don’t give a fuck what my relatives say about me, the pressure I sometimes receive from it all is a bit immense.

But I think overall, it’s quite telling that subconsciously, human beings are more than well aware that deep down, non-attractive men are born without any inherent worth and unless we work towards establishing good ethics and value, we are deemed useless by society and yet, everyone constantly wonders why men in general are so unimaginably combative and competitive all the time. Like, yeah, it’s a fucking grind war zone out here and do you expect the average young man to not be torturing himself 24/7? God forbid you ever bring any of this up though, you’re the one who is privileged. :feelsclown:

Well, why don’t you go create value for yourself then, you silly inkwell? :foidSoy::soy:

It’s not as black and white as this purely because hypergamy is far more pragmatic when it comes to women’s mating strategies that are deeply rooted in them. You can’t just simply “create” values when everything that makes a man attractive for the opposite sex is based on genetics, and that includes your face, your race, your height, your voice, everything. Men can easily date women who’ve done nothing in their lives and are fat, tall, short, skinny, black, white, whatever, but with women, women ONLY DATE UP. Any girl from ANY cultural background and ethnicity prefers tall, white and good-looking men. Not a single woman prefers a small dick over a big cock or a manlet over a giraffe (unless we’re counting fetishes), however, there are millions of men who’d rather fuck small tits than big boobs or vise versa, etc. you get it.

And for all of this, I refuse to believe that a physically repulsive woman has it as bad as a physically repulsive man. When a woman is ugly and poor, she still has innate reproduction values within herself, so not everything is lost for her; however, when a man is ugly and poor, then that is just a deadly fuckin’ combo since you have NOTHING else going for you.

It’s all a little too much once you suddenly get a grasp on it but eventually, you’ll get tamed and used to it.

We are no default useless by default, the government does that to us. The solusion? Tax avoidance and tax evasion (in GTA Online). The money comes out of our pockets and fills up women's through wellfare and big company bail outs. The bailed out fuckers survive on our money and what do they do? Hire holes instead of hardworking men. Things will only get better when men in general learn that we have to give the government nothing, just what is needed to not get in trouble with the law.