Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR whats the longest you've stayed up for?

theblackpillprince

theblackpillprince

torturecel
ive been going to bed at like 1pm and waking up at 8pm, ive been up all night asleep all day and then i'll try to fix my schedule by waiting for the next night but i end up awake for like 48 hours and then i fuck it up again :fuk:

50 hours in late 2015, I was playing the hell out of black ops 3. I was one of the first ever people to hit max prestige in that game.

the longest ive stayed up was around 70 hours taking Adderall pills

Almost two days.

I'd say roughly 40 hours but I'm not completely sure.

About 20hours? At best.
I usually fall asleep for a few hours at that point.

4 days Black ops days going for 15th prestige.

48 hours is the most I could do

Around 72 hours, or a bit longer.

Over 48 hours playing Diablo on PS one until passing out.

about 48 hours then started to get delusional

Around 60 hours

Somewhere around 60-70 hours I think after taking way too much vitamin D when I thought I had a deficiency. Had to find out the hard way that vitamin D suppresses melatonin production. It was hellish

20 hours actually probably closer to 25

48 hours maybe more. I fell asleep while driving in the highway and almost crashed

Last edited:
3 days during 2002 war.

134 hours is my record. started hearing voices around the 100 mark, spooky stuff

2 days. Started seeing stuff in the corner of my eyes.

3 days but I was on ice. When I’m not on any substances, I struggle to stay awake for longer than a full day

About 36 hours (lots coffee and coke helped me in this endeavor). Fell asleep because I was scared I was gonna die if I stayed awake.

Great inceldom discussion, GrAY

Stayed up for an A and P exam, then stayed up the next day but I realized I might get sick and forced myself to fall asleep then slept for like 12+ hours

ive been going to bed at like 1pm and waking up at 8pm, ive been up all night asleep all day and then i'll try to fix my schedule by waiting for the next night but i end up awake for like 48 hours and then i fuck it up again :fuk:
about 2 days I dozed off for like 10 mins in the middle it felt like ages

Few days, started hallucinating around the third day.