Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s happening with Alek Minassian?

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Haven’t heard about him in a while. When is his trial? There’s not really a lot of information about him online. Kinda sketchy tbh. Wouid like to learn more about him.

He never existed

It's probably still in pre-production.

There was no AM. The van was on auto pilot

Fake news by jews

I would like to know as well

He was a hologram.

(((They))) hologrammed our nigga Tupac as well. :feelsbadman:

It's like that South Park episode where the government send a Tupac hologram to assassinate people. Who do you think killed dis nigga? It wasn't brothas. He knew too much, and (((they))) had to take him out.

The AM case is quite strange. With cases like Nikolas cruz you hear a lot about him, hell even the Santa Fe school shooting incident you hear about the school.

What's weird about AM is that the last news about him came out of April.

There's not a single image of AM in person, other than a sketch.

There's not a single trace of him other than the Facebook post. No manifesto, no Instagram, no further investigation.

I think some FBI guys were having fun. But hey at least it made the incel community mainstream.

Last edited:
The AM case is quite strange. With cases like Nikolas cruz you hear a lot about him, hell even the Santa Fe school shooting incident you hear about the school.

What's weird about AM is that the last news about him came out of April.

There's not a single image of AM in person, other than a sketch.

There's not a single trace of him other than the Facebook post. No manifesto, no Instagram, no further investigation.

I think some FBI guys were having fun. But hey at least it made the incel community mainstream.
Yeah it’s really fishy. Hopefully we get some more answers soon but I doubt it.

At least Alek has a song in his honor.

“Running through these hoes like I’m Alex Minassian”

We must save him

It was Elon Musk. He was just testing the new tesla autopilot features.

Fake news by gay jews

Getting raped in prison

Ahh, you beat me to it. I was going to make a thread similar to this cause I have wondered about it quite a lot as well.

It really does seem strange, and quite astounding, that somebody who allegedly committed the worst vehicle-ramming attack in Canadian history hasn't been talked about more often. It's like Minassian existed for about a week, and then he just vanished. I'm not sure if it's a case of people in this day and age are so used to that sort of thing due to their increasing frequency that they no longer care, or if Minassian really was a "puppet" used to attack and decimate the general perception of Incel communities.

I've heard that apparently his trial starts next year. I wonder what will come of it...

Ahh, you beat me to it. I was going to make a thread similar to this cause I have wondered about it quite a lot as well.

It really does seem strange, and quite astounding, that somebody who allegedly committed the worst vehicle-ramming attack in Canadian history hasn't been talked about more often. It's like Minassian existed for about a week, and then he just vanished. I'm not sure if it's a case of people in this day and age are so used to that sort of thing due to their increasing frequency that they no longer care, or if Minassian really was a "puppet" used to attack and decimate the general perception of Incel communities.

I've heard that apparently his trial starts next year. I wonder what will come of it...
One of us is next. (((They))) will take one of us out. Create a mass shooting and frame us for it. The leftist globalist will do any thing to take away gun rights.

Getting raped in prison
Wojak soy cuck

AlekMinassian never existed

AlekMinassian never existed
Signs point to a false flag tbh.

His Facebook post is so damn sketchy. This looks like something a normie who is mocking incels would say.
AF61A456 DD7E 4AA4 B27F E658F6AE3E2E

"Bytensky said it will be 10 to 18 months before the trial would start. There would be numerous dates where Minassian won't appear as they work through case management."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/case-...minassian-heading-straight-to-trial-1.4158638

Probably a lot of the special effects and CGI aren't finished yet. Might be planning extra time for some reshoots in case they're needed as well. Or filming alternate endings.