Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you relate to more? Elliot Rodger or Alek Minassian?

Exactly who cares if they were incels like him they deserved to die for being pieces of shit
they thought they can keep being pieces of shit to people like elliot without consequences. fuckin scumbags. everyone bullies PDD-NOS (mild autism) niggas all the NTs do that and when they explode they still somehow find a way to blame the victim and not the faggots who made him like that

they thought they can keep being pieces of shit to people like elliot without consequences. fuckin scumbags. everyone bullies PDD-NOS (mild autism) niggas all the NTs do that and when they explode they still somehow find a way to blame the victim and not the faggots who made him like that
everyone avoids responsibility, the child who ain't embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth but retard NTs don't understand that. elliot wanted a sense of belonging the most but nobody could give him that. instead he was bullied and outcasted

I like both, but I relate to Alek Minassian a bit more because he was more of a trucel weirdo outcast than Elliot Rodger, Elliot Rodger mogs me to hell and back in terms of confidence and looks.

And I loved listening to Alec’s interrogation where he showed no remorse for what he did and stuck to his cause even in the face of life in prison.

Society doesn’t deserve remorse because it shows no true remorse towards outcasted men and men in general really, and it has always been this way since the beginning of humanity.

I’d much sooner rather exterminate the entire planet than give most people even a fraction of my sympathy and empathy.
me too man I wish humanity will end and kill all of them (in a video game)

Alek Minassian. Awkward and weird.

He even worked as a software developer, just like me.