Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My only friend is a guy I know online who is a tall white model

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Greycel
NOT A LARP.I’ve known him since like 2017 and we play games together. This nigger is literally the son of two millionaires, is taller than 6’3, and has a face good enough that an agent APPROACHED HIM and asked him to model part-time. The dude got a good education and has a good main job as well. The only things I’m happy about is that this guy is naturally black pilled like me but for opposite reasons (handsome and ugly). He is smart and has said to me that he sees how people treat him due to his looks and that he doesn’t want to marry because he knows it’s all about looks (based for a chad tbh). I know his dick isn’t massive either so this next bit is why I don’t think the dick pill is that bad (for chads). He sleeps around A LOT and shares pictures of chats and nudes (BASED). When showing these chats I never see the mentioning of his size from the girls. Overall, it is fucking BRUTAL but I like having a chad (ONLINE ONLY FUCK IRL CHAD FRIENDS) who lets me see the world of a good looking man. I don’t need to perform chad-fishes because I just ask him to show me or wait until he talks about it to me without me asking.

NOT A LARP.I’ve known him since like 2017 and we play games together. This nigger is literally the son of two millionaires, is taller than 6’3, and has a face good enough that an agent APPROACHED HIM and asked him to model part-time. The dude got a good education and has a good main job as well. The only things I’m happy about is that this guy is naturally black pilled like me but for opposite reasons (handsome and ugly). He is smart and has said to me that he sees how people treat him due to his looks and that he doesn’t want to marry because he knows it’s all about looks (based for a chad tbh). I know his dick isn’t massive either so this next bit is why I don’t think the dick pill is that bad (for chads). He sleeps around A LOT and shares pictures of chats and nudes (BASED). When showing these chats I never see the mentioning of his size from the girls. Overall, it is fucking BRUTAL but I like having a chad (ONLINE ONLY FUCK IRL CHAD FRIENDS) who lets me see the world of a good looking man. I don’t need to perform chad-fishes because I just ask him to show me or wait until he talks about it to me without me asking.
At least he's honest

Cucked af. I don't want to be anywhere near sex havers. My only irl friend is a normie that gets no bitches. He has average looks and still can't get any matches on tinder or any other dating app.

which is so ironic because foids will always say how incels are misogynistic whereas from what I have noticed no one hates foids more than Chad because he has fucked enough women to understand them anyways

which is so ironic because foids will always say how incels are misogynistic whereas from what I have noticed no one hates foids more than Chad because he has fucked enough women to understand them anyways
Exactly lol.

dnr

Online "friends" arent friends

can he give me money

He probably gets offers from sugar mommas too