Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy what zero pussy does to a mf

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel

this faggot has made dozens of comics about inkwells. apparently he thinks hes proving "them" wrong.

one can only imagine his looks

The most hilarious thing about these shitty comics is that not even ITcels are actually autistic enough to read them.

Mind-boggling how someone wouldn't have anything better to do.

you know he got doxxed right? his face is somewhere on this forum but I don't have the image. he's a voicecel (if you've seen his YouTube videos), highly autistic, and maybe like a 3/10 lookswise. he's an incel he just doesn't know it and he's chasing after roast beef flaps

This is literally Chris Chan-tier art and writing, but because its about hating incels, he gets a pass. I know this guy is legit retarded

this faggot has made dozens of comics about inkwells. apparently he thinks hes proving "them" wrong.

you know he got doxxed right? his face is somewhere on this forum but I don't have the image. he's a voicecel (if you've seen his YouTube videos), highly autistic, and maybe like a 3/10 lookswise. he's an incel he just doesn't know it and he's chasing after roast beef flaps

>that CWCville drawing style of an 8 years old

Autism confirmed.

and maybe like a 3/10 lookswise
If he's a 3/10 then I'm basically a 2 if that. He looks normie in some of those pics.

Granted I think his biggest problem is his autism anyway, and even if we say he's low tier normie in looks it doesn't matter, since his autism completely cripples him.

Who cares about this little bitch.:smonk::dab:

Has he ever tried to refute The Scientific Blackpill?

Tbh I find it particularly funny how he's perfectly willing to call out male entitlement (even when it's not present), but he doesn't say a thing about female entitlement which is totally allowed and celebrated on Reddit. It's as if he's structured his whole worldview off of a woman's ability to reject him for attractive NT men, and he spends his days cheering on her decision.

He can call us pathetic, but I don't see how he's any better. At least we're honest, and tbh more than anything else I just feel bad for him, even if the person whom I'm feeling bad for reserves his sympathy only for his queens.