Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you all do if they somehow got .co taken down?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I may just rope at that point. They've chased me to the last Incel stronghold on the web, I started on r/incels, then had to migrate to r/Braincels which than became a few scattered subreddits and eventually I had to leave CuckedIt for good.

I really hope I never lose this place like the others. This forum is basically my main form of interaction and my only blackpill outlet.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about what my Internet hangouts were before Incels.co/me/is.

Cope somewhere else prolly.

I don't know tbh

There are alternatives.

Migrate to .net, possibly. That or I just become more productive.

Would be playing video games more than I already do.

I may just rope at that point. They've chased me to the last Incel stronghold on the web, I started on r/incels, then had to migrate to r/Braincels which than became a few scattered subreddits and eventually I had to leave CuckedIt for good.

I really hope I never lose this place like the others. This forum is basically my main form of interaction and my only blackpill outlet.
make a new site if possible. I'm not going to let a bunch of psyop niggers take down my place of speech. They can't force me to comply by their standards if I don't see them as worthy or doesn't align with my character. I know we live in a pussification era but no one's going to be cornered forever.

I would probably just search for other incel sites like this, and if i can't find any well...i don't know frankly.

Be lost and lonely

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back