Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would we even do with a GF?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
Assuming we somehow even got a gf via magick or the gubberment mandates them. What shall we do with our new assets? I'd treat my gf very kindly some rules to follow for her would be
- No leaving the home without me present
- No raising her voice at me
- no cheating (obviously)
Failure to obey these rules will result in a thorough spanking into correction.

Other then these, we'd visit the museum, the zoo, the amusement park, the beach, the library and other places I enjoy visiting. If I got to name her, her name would be Victoria or Myriam

get her too make food

and fuck her in ways that degrades her and makes her understand her place

That's it? Nothing more? sex would be part of the relationship but there's so much more to it than that. Surely you'd want to take part in your hobbies with her and whatnot

That's it? Nothing more? sex would be part of the relationship but there's so much more to it than that. Surely you'd want to take part in your hobbies with her and whatnot
More seriously, I have no idea what I'd even do
I think I'd be too paranoid to even feel good about having one or enjoying that situation

paint her face white

sex and companionship

- No leaving the home without me present
- No raising her voice at me
- no cheating (obviously)
Failure to obey these rules will result in a thorough spanking into correction.
even if you find a woman her ass is not going to follow any of that shit lmao

Do some romantic shit like cuddling, going out to eat (preferably at night), watch movies together etc.

I would love to do these things tbh

upside down throat fuck

Sex,cuddling,ect

More seriously, I have no idea what I'd even do
I think I'd be too paranoid to even feel good about having one or enjoying that situation
One of my old friends from school got brutally cucked by one of his friends right in front of him. And the sad thing is that he stayed with this girl because he was afraid he couldn't do better.

I think I would rather be alone.

Have her cook, clean, sex, don't get fat, and even something absolutely disgusting like handholding and talking about our feelings

I would continue my bloodline

Wake up from my daydream

I don’t even want one anymore, I can’t afford $500 a week on taking her out to dinners and buying her shit to keep her around like all these other simps

Sex, oh and cuddle nothing more nothing less

Train her to recognize and hate globohomo anti-human bs

One of my old friends from school got brutally cucked by one of his friends right in front of him. And the sad thing is that he stayed with this girl because he was afraid he couldn't do better.

I think I would rather be alone.
You know the saying, better be an incel than a cuck

dk force her to suck my dick in her mouth and pee on her degrade that useless slut tell that bitch to go back to the kitchen fix me sometimes good to eat

Sex, cooking, cleaning.

I'm not a faggot who cuddles women or is a simp.

Cuddle her, give her lots of flowers, love and value... stfu cuck

Give her the d and make her obey you

idk. im at the point in life where i'm so used to inceldom and indulging in my hobbies solo that there's no way that I could endure pointless dates or conversations the way a jestermaxxing normie would for a crumb of pussy.

Sex, cooking, cleaning.

I'm not a faggot who cuddles women or is a simp.

Cuddle her, give her lots of flowers, love and value... stfu cuck

Give her the d and make her obey you
I’d fuck her and make her give in to my twisted fetishes. It would be awesome. I’d cuddle her too, but not for her pleasure, for my own. Squeezing up against a hot bitch would feel good. I wouldn’t simp over her though. I’d make her simp over me.

idk. im at the point in life where i'm so used to inceldom and indulging in my hobbies solo that there's no way that I could endure pointless dates or conversations the way a jestermaxxing normie would for a crumb of pussy.
I think OP meant that you could magically get a girl that liked you without jestermaxxing and would do whatever you wanted. What would you to in that case?

I’d fuck her and make her give in to my twisted fetishes. It would be awesome. I’d cuddle her too, but not for her pleasure, for my own. Squeezing up against a hot bitch would feel good. I wouldn’t simp over her though. I’d make her simp over me.
Based

We would breed 10 children and she would do all the dishes, Lots of cuddling too

Don’t need one. I just need 1 body off my bucket list and then maybe I’ll worry about a gf

I think OP meant that you could magically get a girl that liked you without jestermaxxing and would do whatever you wanted. What would you to in that case?
even if she liked me her love is conditional. and i dont have the patience or desire to meet those conditions.

even if she liked me her love is conditional. and i dont have the patience or desire to meet those conditions.
Hypothetically, if a girl would like you and find you attractive no matter what you look like or do to her, what would you do? In this hypothetical situation you can literally get away with whatever you want with her and she won’t care. What kind of crazy shit are you gonna do?

Hypothetically, if a girl would like you and find you attractive no matter what you look like or do to her, what would you do? In this hypothetical situation you can literally get away with whatever you want with her and she won’t care. What kind of crazy shit are you gonna do?
she would just have to provide sex, sandwich, silence

she would just have to provide sex, sandwich, silence
You don’t ask for much. That’s respectable. If I had a gf that would put up with anything she would get tied up and be forced to partake in my twisted fetish.

Enjoy a fulfilled life

Lmao, you are a funny guy. If you do any of this shit as sub8 then she will dump your ass and find a new bf