Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your Worst experience with a female?

slurm

slurm

no fucks given
-
I WISHED I HAD A GF FOR FIVE MONTHS TOO
I am 30 I've only Ever had 1 GF in high school we dated 5 months i bought her shit all the time always doing the dumb shit she wanted to do movies out to eat rides hanging with her parent's who hated me for not being into sports the works essentially we never had sex would always tell me some Bullshit about wanting are 1st time to be special she broke up with me for a 6foot+Chad she fucked him within the 1st week and got pregnant he left her shortly after that so got some cruel satisfaction

@Zettabhai @shii410 and @Pixybhai can all relate heavily to this thread

If you had a gf that means you're the only GrAYcel that's not homosexual

Asked a Russian lass if she would like to go out for dinner she spat in my face and her and her pals laughed I was 17 at the time. It was my black pill moment 30 now and it doesn't get any easier boyos

I am 30 I've only Ever had 1 GF in high school we dated 5 months
Even if it was in the past, if you were able to get a girlfriend at some point, it means you should be able to get another one.

This community will not be for you. You can find many other communities for normie men and failed normie men who struggle with dating, but this is a community for incels who were NEVER able to get a girlfriend.

Asked a Russian lass if she would like to go out for dinner she spat in my face and her and her pals laughed I was 17 at the time. It was my black pill moment 30 now and it doesn't get any easier boyos
Suifuel for "Worstshecansayisno"cels

Gray.is
Haveonegfinhighschool.is

Tyrones.is WTF IS THIS SHIT!?

GTFO HERE TYRONE

I am 30 I've only Ever had 1 GF in high school we dated 5 months i bought her shit all the time always doing the dumb shit she wanted to do movies out to eat rides hanging with her parent's who hated me for not being into sports the works essentially we never had sex would always tell me some Bullshit about wanting are 1st time to be special she broke up with me for a 6foot+Chad she fucked him within the 1st week and got pregnant he left her shortly after that so got some cruel satisfaction
azhhahahahahahahahahah nah man

There was a group a girls in high school that would make fun of me pretty much everyday for a year

In middle school I had to do this pair project with this one girl I knew since kindergarten. One of her friends came up to her and whispered to her ear "I pity you so much." Basically because she had to do the project with me,

Women have always hated me even when I did nothing to deserve it.

Even if it was in the past, if you were able to get a girlfriend at some point, it means you should be able to get another one.

This community will not be for you. You can find many other communities for normie men and failed normie men who struggle with dating, but this is a community for incels who were NEVER able to get a girlfriend.
It also says for men struggling to get a relationship. Check out George Sodini

George Sodini
Sodini chronicled over a nine-month period his rejections by women and his severe sexual frustration
Girls and women don't even give me a second look ANYWHERE
There are 30 million desirable women in the US (my estimate) and I cannot find one
a homework assignment from "a self-help seminar [he] had attended on how to date women
Okay, his story is giga brutal and it made me rethink about what is an incel.

I'll take advantage of the thread since it's still up.
I was once stuck in a train with a girl my age that deeply despised me for like half a hour. See, she was a blonde, the pseudo-intellectual type, we were returning from a stupid contest about a gay ass heretic philosopher, and I was quite the school nerd myself, thus she got jealous of my capabilities or some other bs. She told me so many bad things (about being a friendless loser, an autist, etc) in such a short span of time it still feels surreal to remember that experience. To this day I can't forgive myself for being such a passive faggot and letting her trashtalk me like that. Back then I just cried, now I feel my blood boiling and wish I could go back in time to destroy that whore.

Mods should of not banned u tbh