Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would we even do with a GF?

I would be a good partner to her and also bang her all the time

Deepthroat and Anal sex.

That's it? Nothing more? sex would be part of the relationship but there's so much more to it than that. Surely you'd want to take part in your hobbies with her and whatnot
foids are too stupid to get really invested into hobbies since they think only about themselves and their status

Simple answer

Everything

I would do everything, any little mundane thing

Brush teeth together

Watch a movie together

Take a walk together

To even exciting stuff

Like travel the world together

Pay for expensive restaurant out

A lot of CDs and vinyls are awaiting to listen to with some goth gf, sometimes compose some music, a lot of cuddling.

Ofc they are all chad only and I'm fated to rot and decay

Assuming we somehow even got a gf via magick or the gubberment mandates them. What shall we do with our new assets? I'd treat my gf very kindly some rules to follow for her would be
- No leaving the home without me present
- No raising her voice at me
- no cheating (obviously)
Failure to obey these rules will result in a thorough spanking into correction.

Other then these, we'd visit the museum, the zoo, the amusement park, the beach, the library and other places I enjoy visiting. If I got to name her, her name would be Victoria or Myriam
I would put her in a cage to stare at her and act insane and act like an indian on omegle

i would fuck the shit out of her slutty throat

Settle down in a village by the seaside and start a family together.

I wanna cuddle and watch movies after sex.

I wouldn't be able to trust her. I'd be convinced she was lying about liking me for some cruel joke she has planned. The paranoia would drive me mad.

Vent about life to her, lose her, be back to inceldom

Assuming we somehow even got a gf via magick or the gubberment mandates them. What shall we do with our new assets? I'd treat my gf very kindly some rules to follow for her would be
- No leaving the home without me present
- No raising her voice at me
- no cheating (obviously)
Failure to obey these rules will result in a thorough spanking into correction.

Other then these, we'd visit the museum, the zoo, the amusement park, the beach, the library and other places I enjoy visiting. If I got to name her, her name would be Victoria or Myriam
Beg her that she doesn't leave me for chad